You Tell Him You're Prego!

I Have LOADS Of Prefs In My Drafts Lol

Niall: You paced back and forth on the cold bathroom floor. You were holding the pregnancy test in your hand waiting for the sign. Positive. You broke down on the floor crying. How could this have happened? You two were so careful. You used a condom and everything. How am I supposed to tell Niall? you thought to yourself. You dropped the test and curled up in a ball. All of a sudden you heard a knock at the door. “Babe? Y/N? Are you in there?” Niall asked. “Y/N I’m coming in okay.” He opened the door slowly to see you on the ground sobbing. He rushed over to you and put his protective arms around you. “Whats wrong-” he asked before noticing the pregnancy test on the ground. He cautiously picked it up reading the sign. “Oh princess, it’s gonna be alright. I’ll be here with you the whole way. We’ll get through this.” 

Zayn: “Babe, I’m pregnant,” you just came right out and said it. “You’re-you’re what?” he asked. “You heard me, I’m pregnant,” you said slowly. He got up and ran out the door of your flat leaving you behind helpless and crying. It’s been an hour and Zayn still hadn’t come back. You’ve lost all hope in him. How could he just walk out like that? After everything we’ve been through? Much to your surprise your front door opened and in walked a teary eyed Zayn. He walked over to you and pulled in you into a secure hug. “I’m here.” 

Harry: You are Harry were lying in bed ready to go to sleep, but you had something to tell him. “Babe,” you said looking at him, “I need to tell you something.” He sat up straight and looked at you, “What is it love?” he asked putting down his book he was reading. You couldn’t handle it, you broke down into tears. “Y/N?! What is it? Are you okay? Did I do something?” he asked wrapping his arms around you. “Please don’t leave me Harry, please?” you pleaded wiping your fast flowing tears away. “I would never leave you not in a million years, I promise. Whatever you have to tell me, I’ll be here for you. No matter what it is,” he said rubbing you back. You smiled a little, “Good, because I’m pregnant.”

Liam: You and Liam had been trying to have kids for almost a year now, but it never seemed to work. This time you had a good feeling about it. You ran to the market to buy a pregnancy test and ripped it open as soon as you got home. Anxiously tapping your foot you waited for the positive sign. There it was! This is it! You’re finally going to have a child! You couldn’t wait to break the news to Liam. He would be getting home from his interview any second now. As soon as you heard his keys trying to get through the door you ran to him and jumped on his back. “Why hello Y/N. Nice to see you too!,” he said laughing. “I’m pregnant Liam! I’m pregnant!” you yelled ruffling his hair. Without saying a word he let you off of his back and pulled you in for a big hug. “We’re gonna be parents,” he whispered a tear of happiness dropping down his cheek.

Louis: “I thought we were taking a break Y/N?” Louis blasted through the phone. “I know we are, but I need to tell you something Lou,” you said tearing up. How could he be so inconsiderate. “Taking a break doesn’t mean you can just call me doing a recording session,” he said obviously very irritated with you. “God Louis will you just listen to me?! I’m pregnant okay!” you yelled tears running down your face. Click. He hung up. He actually just hung up on me. I can’t believe it. The nerve of that guy. I didn’t know what else to do but lie on my bed and bawl my eyes out. 10 minutes later though I heard someone come in my flat. It was Louis. He appeared in my door frame and whispered, “I’m sorry.” He came over to me and put his arms around me before placing a small kiss on my forehead. “I’ll do everything I can to be the best father I can be.”