You Get Hate

Niall: “I just can’t take it!” you yelled tears running rapidly down your face. Niall tried to hug you into his grasp but you ripped away with even more tears running out the door. The hate has just been getting to you. Everywhere you go, slut, whore, bitch. You tried to push the haters away and tell yourself that you’re beautiful, but now it was just too much. Over the line. You ran and ran until you found a safe place to sit. You found a deserted park a few minutes from your house and sat down on the bench. You pulled your legs into you and cried silently to yourself. Suddenly, you felt a strong hand on your shoulder, “Y/N.” You jumped and shot around. Facing you was Niall. “Niall…” you started before he grabbed you and kissed your lips with so much force. You smiled slightly before bursting out into tears once again. “Don’t listen to them Y/N,” he demanded, “Listen to me Y/N. Don’t listen to anyone. They’re all cunts and should feel ashamed. I love you.” 

Zayn: Ding! You had a new DM on twitter. Picking up your phone from your bedside table you quickly read it, it was from your friend Ashley. You giggled at her humor and replied smiling. Next you tweeted, “Goodmorning twitter! Looks like a great day for a run!” Within seconds your mentions started to blow up with “Good morning Y/N” tweets but then you started to see some harsh tweets like “Good! You could use a run you fatty!” “I hope I don’t have to see that sight.” “That’s right! You really need to lose some weight!” You stared at your phone gritting your teeth. Silent tears streaming down your face. You started to sob as you dropped your phone onto the bed and rolled over covering your face with a pillow. “Y/N?! What’s wrong?!” a very concerned Zayn said rushing into your room. You cried even harder, embarrassed that Zayn had to see you like this. “A-am-am I fat?” you cried through heavy tears. “Of course not!” he said immediately he said putting his strong arms around you, “you’re beautiful. Inside and out. Haters will be haters, but they don’t deserve your tears. You’re so perfect in every way and far from fat. You’re the sexiest girl I know Y/N”  

Harry: You’ve only been dating Harry for a few days and your kind of new at the whole fans thing. “What if they hate me?” you asked gripping onto his hand. “They won’t! That’s not humanely possible to hate someone as perfect as you!” he said kissing you on the cheek causing you to erupt in a small giggle. “You might get a little bit of hate at first but that’s what all of our girlfriends have to go through. It will get better I promise. just don’t listen to them and know that anything mean about you isn’t true. You’re beautiful don’t forget Y/N,” he said kissing you again on the cheek. You nodded shyly. You got out of the car and gasped out the sight. There were so many fans you couldn’t even count them. “Don’t make eye contact,” Harry said helping you out of the car with an outstretched hand. He smiled at the crowd and gave a small wave. “Y/N! It’s Y/N everybody the boyfriend stealer!” “I can’t believe you took Harry from me, you bitch!” You remembered what Harry had just told you but quickly forgot about it when you heard the other relentless comments that were being shot at you. You ran past the crowd with an out of breath Harry following you. Without a word, he caught up to you and put his arms around you. The hug lasted for minutes on end before he finally let go. “Y/N. You’re beautiful, it will get better. I promise. I love you, and that’s all that matters right now.” 

Liam: “@Y/N-Twitter-Name you suck Y/N! I can’t believe Liam actually likes you!”

         ”@Y/N-Twitter-Name you slut! why are you taking my liam?!” 

         ”@Y/N-Twitter-Name you’re ugly you know that right?” 

You tried to contain your anger. You stared at the screen taking deep breaths. You couldn’t handle this anymore. It’s been going on for months and it seems like nobody has anything nice to say about you. You allowed the forming tears to fall down your cheeks. You heard Liam walking up from behind you. You tried to brush the tears away so he wouldn’t notice. You put your phone down. “Y/N?! What’s wrong?” you sniffled and shook your head. “Nothing,” you smiled lying. He glanced down at your phone seeing that Twitter was open. “Oh no Y/N…you’ve been looking at twitter. You know that there will be haters. But there are so many people that love us together and respect you. I bet if you checked you will have so many fan accounts made just for you babe,” you smiled. You loved Liam for everything he did for you, and how he always knows how to make you feel better. He started to hum What Makes You Beautiful as he stroked your hair out of your tear-stained face. “Can-can you sing it for me?” you asked quietly. “Of course babe…” 

Louis: “Just keep your head down and walk quickly. Don’t talk to any fans or paparazzi,” Louis informed as you got ready to leave your house. You nodded in understanding. You walked out the door of your house to see probably about 30 people waiting for you. Some paparazzi, some interviewers, but mainly fans, directioners. You smiled shyly before putting your head down as Louis had said. You tried to avoid the gaze of the fans but then you hears screams coming from them, “You suck Y/N!” “I can’t believe Louis would pick a girl like you!” You took a deep breath and continued to walk but Louis stopped. “What’d you just say? Wanna say that again?” Louis snarled at this one girl. She totally ignored him and threw herself and him. “Get off me! You can’t just say rude comments to my beautiful girlfriend and then pretend like it never happened!” Lou said turning on the sass. “Louis…it’s fine. Let’s just go, you said not to talk to anyone,” you whispered coming up from behind him ignoring the fans. “No. This is not fine. I want everyone to listen to me right now. If you don’t have anything nice to say to Y/N then I don’t want to see your worthless little face. You call yourself a fan? Or even a directioner? I don’t think so. You need to learn to respect people, especially the most amazing girl in the whole world,” Louis said facing the fans before kissing you on the lips, adding a little bit of that Louis tongue action too.