Roleeee Play =========

Harry: You’re standing in the elevator, dressed as a first class hooker as you’ve never felt more judged. You’re wearing a bright red body con dress with black pumps, your bleach blonde hair laying over your shoulders as the man beside you in the elevator stares at you. You find the hotel room number written down on the paper in your hands before knocking. An attractive young man with curly brown hair answers the door, already stripped down to his black boxers and he gives you a once over before smiling. He leads you inside, watching as you look around before turning to him. “How does this work?” he asks and your smirk at him as you stalk towards him slowly. “Half up-front, the rest after” you tell him, watching as he picks his wallet out and pulls some bills out before throwing them onto the table beside him. You scan the bills, adding them up, before you push him backwards onto the bed. “Now, why’s a pretty boy like you need to hire an escort?” you question, straddling his hips as he pushes your tight dress up your hips to your waist. “It’s more discreet this way” he says, sitting up to attach his lips to your neck. “Ah, no marks” you tell him, shaking a finger in his face teasingly while pulling away. He’s rubbing a piece of your blonde hair between his fingers as you kiss down his body. He bucks up into your mouth before gripping your hair to pull you upwards, covering your lips with his before groaning. You drop down onto him, circling your hips slowly before he’s grasping onto the skin. You lean back, hands on his knees, as you continue to circle your body but this position gives him more control. You gasp when he bucks his hips upwards, hitting the sweet spot inside of you before he’s gripping your hair. “Much better” he says, pulling the blonde wig that’s covering your brown locks off and tossing it aside. “Hi” you say softly and he smiles. “Hi love” he says, finger finding your clit as he coaxes  you closer to climax. You come apart against him, moaning his name before he’s spilling into you. “That was fun” you tell him after and he nods. “Yeah, but next time, I don’t want to be so close before I see you” he says simply.

Liam: “But officer… I don’t understand” you say as one of London’s finest steps into your apartment. “There’s been a few complaints in regards to this address Miss, I’m afraid I’m going to have to look around if you’ll give your consent” he asks. You step back as he begins to look around, watching him as he moves because he’s very good looking. He turns to you, and you watch as he stalks towards you. “You’ll have to come with me ma’am” he says, turning you around while pulling your hands behind your back. “I don’t understand? What’d I do?” you cry. “You’re too sexy” he explains against your ear, spinning you in his arms to slam you up against the wall. You grip the back of his neck tightly as he pumps into you, his strong body bared to you as you push the rest of his uniform to the floor. You lock your ankles behind his back, squeezing your thighs around him as he thrust into you. Your ass slaps back against the wall with every thrust, your head lulling to the side as he sucks a mark on your neck. “Fuck, (Y/N)” Liam moans, the mask he had tried to hard to keep during the role play slipping away you climax together.

Niall: You stand in the bathroom of your home, looking yourself over one more time before turning to open the door. You step out and Niall is immediately captivated by you. You stand in a short, plaid skirt and white button down, with the top buttons undone. You’re barefoot as you pad across the bedroom floor towards him, twirling a strand of hair around you finger. “Mr. Horan… I think I need tutoring” you say, pouting as you stand at the end of the bed. “Oh, I think you’re right. You’ve been falling behind in some classes… there’s no one else here so I’ll tutor you” he tells you, scooting to the edge of the bed before standing. “Oh, I’d be so appreciative Mr. Horan” you say again, looking up at him from beneath your eyelashes. Niall groans, fitting his hands against your hips before he’s pushing you onto the dresser behind him. “I know you will” he says against your jaw, trailing his fingers up your skirt until he smirks. “You’ve been very naughty, not wearing knickers to school” he teases, thrusting his fingers inside of you until your gasping. “Very naughty Mr. Horan” you assure him, lifting your hips as he drops his pants to the bedroom floor. As he thrusts himself inside, you struggle to keep up with the fantasy Niall had voiced the week before. “No… just, Niall” he mumbles against your neck and you sigh in relief. “Was that ok?” you ask after Niall’s pulled out and brought the two of you to the bed. “You make the best naughty school girl” he assures you with a kiss. “Thanks for that” he says and you smile.

Louis:  Louis sits back on the couch as you strut into the room, twirling a lock of hair around your finger as you lean back against the pole behind you. “You know the rules Mr. Tomlinson… you can look but you can’t touch” you say, turning around to swing around the stripper pole. He keeps his eyes on you as you dance, body dressed in red lace; his favorite. He watches your body climb the pole, eyes tracing as you swing down before you’re crawling towards him. You trail your hands up his thighs as you swivel between his legs, tossing one leg over his legs before doing the same with the other until you’re straddling him. “I think, you’re one to break the rules aren’t you Mr. Tomlinson?” you question, gasping as he thrusts up into you as his answer. You hold the back of the couch he sits on, his hands grasping onto your hips as you rise and fall above him. He shifts upwards, pushing you against him tighter until he’s lying you out against the floor so he can pound into you. He lifts on leg against his hip, gripping you around the back of the knee as he slams into you until neither one of you know your name. “I love it when you dance for me, those classes really come in handy” Louis says breathlessly, fitting you against his side as you pull a blanket over your bare bodies. “Well, you did encourage me to take them. If you wanted a stripper fantasy, you could’ve just told me” you tease and Louis laughs because you’re right but then again, where’s the fun in that?

Zayn: Since Zayn is ill, you’ve bought a sexy nurse outfit to take care of him. You step out of the bathroom dressed in the short nurses outfit and knee high socks. Zayn stares at you with wide eyes as you step around the bed, trailing your fingers up his legs before taking his temperature. “Mr. Malik, I’m afraid your still unwell and will have to remain in our care for just a while longer” you say and Zayn nods. “What would you recommend nurse, as my best treatment option?” he questions and you smirk as you straddle him. “I have a few ideas” you assure him, kissing down his body until you’re pulling his boxers down. You take him in your mouth, hollowing your cheeks as you suck him down your throat. He pulls you up before he cums in your mouth, rolling you beneath him before thrusting into you. He might be weak because of the flu he’s recovering from, but he still manages to hold himself up on his elbows to thrust in and out of you. He doesn’t even need to finger your clit to help you along, he just shifts his thrusts upwards until he hits that perfect soft spot inside of you that has you gasping. “I’m feeling so much better already” Zayn assures you later that night 

Welcomeeeee Thank God For Drafts Or You Guys Wouldn't Be Getting Any Prefs Lol Loveeee youuu Babesss

-R'eanna