Your 1st Time ;) Slightly Dirty asdfghjkl

Niall: You blasted through the door of your flat kissing Niall. Quickly removing your shoes and coats as you deepened the kiss. He lifted you up so that you could wrap your legs around his waist. Cupping his face in your hands you felt his tongue lick the bottom of your lip gently begging for entrance. You graciously accepted allowing him to lick your mouth up and down. He carried you to your bedroom unbuttoning his pants. You helped him with it so he could take your shirt off. You never did break the kiss once. Soon you were both naked and grinding on top of each other. You loved the feeling of his bare chest against yours pumping in and out of you…

Zayn: “I’ve waited so long for this moment,” he said in between kisses. “Me too,” you said unbuttoning his pants while he did the same to yours. You were out on a picnic date with Zayn when things went a little overboard. “Are you sure about this babe,” he asked pausing. “Hell yeah,” you said before ripping off your shirt revealing your pink laced bra. “Let’s do this,” he said unlatching your bra letting it drop to the ground. 

Harry: “I love you!” Harry moaned for about the 30th time. You giggled, “I know Harold no need to remind me every two minutes,” you said kissing his neck leaving little nibbles here and there. Right when you found his sweet spot he yelled again, “I love you!” Without a word you raised your shirt off of your self as Harry did the same. Soon your pants were lying on the ground along with your shirts…and undergarments. Your make out session had turned into something a little more, and you were ready for it. Just before you reached your climax Harry said it again, but this time in a whisper, “I love you.” 

Liam: “Only if you’re ready babe,” Liam said, “I don’t want to pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do.” “Now it seems like you’re the one who doesn’t want to do it…” you said eyeing him. “Of course I want you…you’re gorgeous,” he said rubbing your body up and down leaving sweet kisses along with it. “I want to do this Liam, I love you,” you said taking your shirt off and dropping it to the ground. “I love you too Y/N,” he said softly removing his shirt as well. “Then what are you waiting for Liam?” you asked smiling, “Make love to me.” 

Louis: You were in the middle of watching The Vow when a pretty steamy part came on. Louis looked at the screen then looked at me before attacking my lips with his. You could tell he really wanted it. “You want me don’t you?” you said teasing him. “More than you could imagine,” he said kissing the sweet spot on your neck. “Well I’m ready for you,” you said taking a deep breath. “Really?” he said looking surprised. “Of course,” you replied starting to take your clothes off. “God, I love you baby,” he said before revealing his nice set of abs. “I love you too,” you said giggling.                                           Whoop Whoop I'm Dying Of Laughter Like Srsly Lmaooo Anywho What Was Your 1st Time Like Lmaoo I Havn't Had One Shit I'm A 15 Year Old Virgin Lmaooo I'm Boss Lol Comment Fan Vote Doooooooooooooo Watevaaa Besides I'm On Here 24/7 <3 Massive Fan Base Pweasee Lol k Byee -R'eanna ;)x