Only Because I Love You I UPDATED!

Niall: You and Niall were having a lazy day at home together. Lying on the couch watching local programs on the telly always led to heated make out sessions. Things started to get a little more passionate and you started kissing his neck leaving love bites here and there. In one quick movement he started to lift your shirt above your head. “Niall…” you started. “Mmmm?” he said fiddling with your bra latch. “I have my period,” you blurted. “Oh! I’m so sorry princess, you should’ve just said something,” he said helping you get your shirt back on. “It’s best if we just continue kissing, yeah?” he said cheekily. And that’s just what you did, for three more hours.

Zayn: Walking through the door of your flat, Zayn picked you up and kissed your lips passionately. His tongue was dancing around nimbly exploring your mouth. “Let’s take this to the bedroom, yeah?” he said as you wrapped your legs around his waist. You agreed nibbling against the sweet skin of his neck. When you got to your room he lay you down gently on the bed and took his shirt off. “Wait!” you yelled suddenly. “What?! What is it babe?!” he asked looking hesitantly side to side. “Ugh! I forgot, i have my period…” you said. Instead of saying anything he just kissed you softly on your lips making you smile. “How about some ice cream?” he asked. 

Harry: “I want you Y/N,” Harry moaned, “I want you so bad.” “I want you too Harold, but I can’t,” you responded dully. “What do you mean you can’t?” he asked pouting.”I’m…on…my you know…period,” you finally said. “That doesn’t mean we can’t…” he said beginning to peck at your neck with sweet kisses. “Harry! Of course that means we can’t!” you said beginning to get angry. Sometimes all it seemed he cared about was the sex and not my well-being. “You’re right Y/N. I’m sorry, I don’t know what i was thinking. You just turn me on so much that I totally go into another world. I’m sorry babe,” he said pulling you into his arms. “It’s fine,” you whispered quietly. The rest of the day was spent in your amazing, caring boyfriend’s arms. 

Liam: You were trying to get Liam’s attention, but he was too busy watching Toy Story 2 for like the millionth time. So you crawled on top of him and sat on his thighs. “Why hello babe,” he said smirking. “Liammmmmm,” you said whining a little. “What is it love?” he said. “I wanna kiss,” you said smiling then puffing your lips out to kiss his. Within seconds he pushed his lips against yours which turned into a full on kissing marathon. All of a sudden there was a sudden tightness in your stomach that made you want to throw up. “Ughhhhh,” you groaned clutching onto the pained spot. “That time of month?” he asked stroking your hair. You barely nodded. “Well i thought that we might’ve actually gone a little farther than just kissing today, but we can save that for next week,” he winked. For the rest of the movie you sat there in his arms as he rubbed your cramps away. 

Louis: You were out to dinner with Louis and the boys. Louis kept staring at you and touching you a little too inappropriately. Every so often he would rub your thighs inching upwards, and he would smack your bum too. Once you got home you started yelling at him, “Louis! What were you doing back there?” “I’m sorry babe…you just looked so sexy in that dress and I couldn’t help it, want to give me some love tonight?” he asked picking you up heading towards the bedroom. “Louis!” you said trying to get his attention, but he was too busy leaving wet red marks along the line of your neck. “Louis!” you tried again. “Louis!” “What is it Y/N?!” he asked a little annoyed. “I have my period…” you said slowly in your tiny voice. “Oh my gosh babe, I am so sorry. I had no idea. I would’ve never, if I had known. Why didn’t you tell me Y/N? Oh I am so sorry…” you cut him off with a little kiss. “It’s fine sweetie, calm down,” you said to him sealing it out with more sweet kiss. 

Oh & Thats Me On Tha Side Incase You Were Wonderin'