a fan attacks you

A Fan Attacks You…

Liam: You were both in New York City leaving Good Morning America after the boy’s performance. There were loads of paparazzi and fans everywhere. Of course, you were ignoring questions being asked and just stared straight ahead at the back of Liam’s head. Harry was in front of Liam who was in front of you. Niall, Louis, Zayn, and security were all behind you also. You pushed your aviators up your nose and tried to keep up with Liam’s long strides. You must have blinked because you didn’t see the girls fist flying straight towards your face and into your nose. You fell backwards onto the pavement. “What the hell?!” Niall screamed kneeling down and putting his hand behind your head. You were a little dizzy and started to black out. Liam whipped his head around and saw you with a bloody nose with Niall, Louis, and Zayn all circling you asking if you were ok. Security was pushing the crowds and cameras away as Liam helped you up. You were crying because the pain was just too much. You wiped your nose on the sleve of your shirt and looked down at the sleeve which was covered in mucus and blood which made you cry even more. “Who did this?” Liam screamed angrily. It was so quiet all you heard was the busy traffic. No one talked. A girl stumbled out of the crowd and tried to run back in. “It was her!” A girl’s voice yelled and the crowd all agreed. Liam walked over to the girl while Harry rubbed your back and tried to move the hairs away from your face while you quietly cried. “Why would you do that? You should be ashamed of yourself. You shouldn’t even call yourself a fan. You know that’s assault right?” Liam yelled in her face but stopped when he realized she was going to cry. “Let’s go.” He mumbled and grabbed your arm. He held your shaking hand tightly as you two walked to the van. “Baby? Love…please tell me you’re ok. I am so sorry that happened. It never should have happened. I can’t believe I let you get hurt…” He trailed off. “Liam. I-I’m fine. Please don’t blame yourself.” You kissed his cheek. “I just want to go and lie down.” You said tiredly. He smiled weakly at you and nodded. 

Louis: It was his day off and you were both at the mall shopping. With his arm around your waist he tickled your side (You were extremely ticklish) and you yelped and laughed. “LOUIS!” You screamed a little too loud. Some girls turned around and realized it was him. From all directions girls rushed over and shoved papers under his nose asking him to sign them. “I’m sorry girls, but today is my day off. Maybe some other time.” He smiled and started to walk away. You were right behind him when a girl stuck out her foot and you tripped and fell right over it grazing your hands and your knees. Louis must have heard you gasp and he turned around to see you on the ground. The group of girls laughed but stopped when they saw his face. “Did you just TRIP her?” He practically screamed. He took you by the waist and lifted you up with one arm while still looking coldly at the girls. “Who did it?” He asked his nostrils flaring. Someone pointed to a girl with a belly shirt and the shortest shorts ever. He walked up and screamed in her face “APOLOGIZE.” She flinched and manages to get out a small sorry. The girls quickly scurried away and he turned to you with tears in his eyes. “I am so, so sorry (Y/N). I-” “Louis.” You say cutting him off. “Please. Don’t be upset babe. I am absolutely fine. That girl was just jealous.” You said quietly looking into his eyes. He took your hand and he kissed you softly on the lips and he hugged you. 

Zayn: He was finally home from the U.S. Tour and you were more than happy to see him. You were at the airport with him getting ready to go home. There were girls everywhere. Sometimes you were a little overwhelmed by all of them but today you weren’t because you were too distracted with Zayn. The boys were behind you and Zayn was a few feet away from you with security in front pushing people away. You were almost near the doors and you pulled your jacket closer together bracing yourself for the cold when you feel a pair of hands on your back push you into the door knocking your head into the hard glass. You screamed because of the pain and Zayn took one look towards you and rushed over to you. You crouched down on the ground trying not to cry. You were positive you had a concussion. “What the fuck?!” Screamed Zayn. Paul ran past you and grabbed a girls arm, literally dragging her over to you. You assumed it was the girl that pushed you. Her face was very pale and she looked like she was on the verge of tears. “Are you stupid?” He screamed at her. “The glass could have broken and hurt her! Who does that? Pushes someone into a glass door? Just go. Don’t you EVER touch my girlfriend ever again. You got it?” He was breathing heavily and the girl nodded and sprinted away. Still on the ground Zayn kneeled down next to you and rubbed your back. “Baby girl? Are you alright?” Zayn asked his voice much softer. You nodded and stood up. He put his arm around your shoulder. “I can’t believe I let someone hurt you. Oh my god (Y/N)… I am so, so, so sorry.” He said. You thought he might start to cry. “Zayn! Babe. I am fine…I just want some ice that’s all. I am really ok. It was just a stupid girl. I am not going to let her get to me. But please don’t be upset I’m really ok.” You said trying not to let your voice crack. He looked at you and you kissed him gently. 

Niall: It was Zayn’s birthday and you all decided to go clubbing. It was a great night and you were having more fun because Niall was with you the whole time. Even if he was giving other guys death glares at every guy who would look at your boobs, it was a fantastic night. The party was winding down and you all were getting ready to leave. Niall grabbed your hand and lead you out of the club. You were surprised to still see a whole group of fans still outside. You nudged Niall and said “Go and take some pictures I’ll wait.” He smiled at you and walked over to the girls while you took out your phone to see what time it was. Out of no where you felt someone scratch your arm and you jumped and looked to see a girl way bigger than you looking like she was going to pounce on you. “Did you just scratch-” Was all you could say before she tackled you to the ground. She was scratching you and pounding your head with her fists and you started to scream. Liam and Louis were conveniently right near you managed to pull the girl off of you. Niall was running over and he was picking you up from the ground. Harry ran over and tried holding back the girl who was fighting to get out of Liam and Louis’ grips. You were sobbing uncontrollably because you were just scared and surprised someone just did that to you. “(Y/N)! Oh my god. Are you ok? What hurts? Do you need to go to the hospital?” Niall said his voice cracking and tears were rolling down his pink cheeks. “N-Niall!” was all you could say as you hugged him the tightest you’ve ever hugged someone before. “Im…I’m fine! She just scratched me…I’m ok.” You said still crying. He grabbed your hand tightly and went over to the girl who Louis was now sitting on and telling her she needs to calm down. Liam and Harry were still holding her arms and she was thrashing and screaming. “HEY!” Niall screamed. She stopped yelling and looked up. “H-Hi Niall!” She said fluttering her eye lashes. “SHUT UP AND LISTEN!” He screamed at her and she shut her mouth. That girl you just attacked. That was my girlfriend. If you even lay a finger on her again I am calling the police. Never ever even touch her again or look at her or do whatever. You’re disgusting.” He growled his face a dark red now. He turned to you “Princess. I’m sorry. Let’s go home.” You smiled and nodded and he gave you a piggy back ride to the car. 

Harry: It was your first time in L.A. and you were glad it was with Harry even though he would be busy the whole time. You, the boys, and Harry just got off the plane and made your way to Baggage Claim when you turned a corner and there were screaming girls everywhere. They were all singing WMYB and you smiled. Harry was far ahead of you talking on his phone with his mum, Louis was giving Niall a piggy back ride, Liam was walking quickly with his headphones in, Zayn was right behind Liam on his phone and security was on the side of you making a clearing to get your luggage. As you were walking some girls were giving you dirty looks and you looked down. All of a sudden some girl took your pony tail and yanked it as hard as she could throwing you backwards into Louis. “OW!” You screeched and you had tears in your eyes. Your head was throbbing and you were sure no girl knew you got migraines so easily. Harry turned quickly around and ran over to you. “Who pulls someones hair? That was pretty rude.” Louis said. “WHAT?” Harry yelled. It got very quiet and all eyes were on you and Harry. “Someone pulled your hair?” He yelled. “Who?” He looked around. “We aren’t leaving until someone fesses up to pulling (Y/N)’s hair.” He took you by the waist and whispered into your ear. “Baby…I am…I just. I don’t even know why someone would pull your hair. I’m so sorry it happened.” He kissed your ear then the top of your head. You looked up to see Louis with his hand on some girls shoulder. “So. You’re the one who pulled my girlfriend’s hair…” He stared at her. “Well?” He barked. “Say you’re sorry!” He said impatiently. “Sorry…” She said rolling her eyes. You nodded. Harry took your hand and stormed out of the airport. “(Y/N) I am so sorry this happened. I really am. Baby does your head hurt?” He asked. You buried your head into his chest and mumbled a no. He kissed your head. “Just to be safe I guess we’ll have to go and take a nap!” He said cheekily and you rolled your eyes and laughed.