You're Sick Thoooo

You’re sick…

Liam: You wake up and feel like someone has punched you in the stomach. It gurgles and you spring up and run to the bathroom. The noises of you vomiting woke Liam and you see he proped himself up on both shoulders and was squinting towards the bathroom. “(Y/N)? Oh my god love are you alright?” He asked, his voice filled with concern. “I’m fine Liam…I am just sick.” You said weakly. As you walked towards the bed you swayed a bit and started to fall. “Woah! We don’t want you to get hurt now do we?” He said as he quickly jumped out of bed. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead. You’re staying in bed today. “But-” “No but’s, I can’t have my beautiful girlfriend sick. I need her better as soon as possible.” He smiled and set you on the bed. You closed your eyes and smiled to yourself thinking how great your boyfriend was. “(Y/N)? Can we watch ToyStory?” You rolled your eyes affectionately and nodded. 

Louis: The song ‘Too Close’ blared from your iPhone on your nightstand and you looked to see it was Louis calling. You contemplated on answering because last time you were sick he had went into full nurse mode and wouldn’t let you lift a finger without him telling you to let him do whatever you need. You hated bossing people around but it was Louis and you couldn’t say no to him. “Hello?” Your voice was nasally and you sniffled very loudly. “(Y/N)? Are you ok? Oh no your sick. What do you need. I’m going to the store right now to get you some things then I’ll be right over. Love you!” You didn’t even get time to answer his question and he had hung up. You set your phone down and cleared away all of the gross used tissues from your bed and threw them into your trashcan. You looked in the mirror and your hair was knotted and matted so you brushed it out quickly. Your phone rang again and without looking at who it was you answered it. “He-” “(Y/N)! Do you want Puff’s Plus or Kleenex? Wait, never mind I got you the Puff’s and they are pink your favorite color.”You knew it would be a long day but you were happy you were spending it with your crazy but loving boyfriend.

Zayn: Your cough echoed through your and Zayn’s flat. You heard quick but loud foot steps and you saw Zayn standing in the doorway of your lounge in nothing but sweatpants and a beanie. “Oh my god, babe. That was a bad cough. We need to get to a doctor’s A.S.A.P!” He ran over and picked you up bridal style and took you towards your kitchen. “Zayn!” You hoarsely screamed. He set you down on the island and you watched him run around looking for the phone book. “Shhh! (Y/N)! You’re going to hurt your throat even more by talking!” He said out of breath. “Zayn. I am telling you that I am fine. It is a cough that can be cured by the one and only Tylenol. Now please I am asking you for two things. Take me to the couch.” He sheepishly smiled and walked over and picked you up again and slowly walked to the couch. He set you down and he sat right next to you with his arm around you. “What is the second thing?” He asked. “Put a movie in and cuddle with me. I’ll feel much better if you do!” You smiled at him and you knew you would feel better in no time. 

Niall: You cursed at yourself for not bringing any sunglasses or a hoodie to cover up from the paparazzi snapping photos of you without any makeup on leaving the doctor’s hand-in-hand with Niall. You had the chicken pox and didn’t even know until you woke up extremely itchy and red that morning. “Princess? Let’s go get some food. That makes me feel better when I’m sick.” He smiled at you and you nodded. “But Niall, remember what the doctor said! No junk food. It won’t help the pox.” You said pointing at your red and splotchy face. “But (Y/N)! Please!” He stared at you with his beautiful blue eyes and you stared back not changing your mind. “N.O.” You spelled. He tugged your hand and led you into the store. “I think I’m just going to get some crackers and a Smart Water.” You said walking away. Niall walked the other way to go get some other food. You were looking at a box of raisins when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Niall holding a handful of junk food. “This is for me babe you get what you want!” He said cheerfully. You laughed and walked over to check out. You knew you would probably end up eating the junk food but you knew it was worth it since you were with your man-child while you were sick!

Harry: You couldn’t see a thing with the glare in your eye. Typical migraines. You got a small flashing light in your eyes then got sick and got a major headache afterwards. You followed the sound of the television and tried to find Harry. Smack! You bumped your head loudly on the wall and cursed to yourself. “(Y/N)! Oh my god! Baby! Are you alright?” Harry practically screamed and ran over to you. “Uh. Y-yeah I’m ok.” You said while rubbing your forehead violently. You tried not to cry and Harry saw it too. “Babe why don’t we go and lie down upstairs. Maybe take a small nap or something?” You nodded and he picked you up bridal-style and carried you upstairs to your bedroom. He gently set you down and pulled the warm comforter over you. You immediately felt better and you went on your side and closed your eyes. You felt the mattress dip and you felt Harry’s soft big hands wrap around your stomach and he pulled you into him. He was spooning you from behind and his gentle breathing in your ear lulled you to a peaceful sleep. 

Err My Fingers Hurt

Like ALot

But I've Updated Like 18 Times Today Sooooooooooooo Ya Be Grateful Lol

Anywhoo Laah You Lol K Bye

R'eanna ;)x Love Bugs