You Have A Bad Dream.

Niall: You made your way through the strange mist engulfing you in a horrid smell. “I’m coming for you,” a deep voice droned from behind you. You could barely breathe now. Green smolder entering your chest causing you to cough uncontrollably. The coughing wouldn’t stop. “Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!” you heard someone calling. “Get away from me! Stop!” you cried inbetween coughs. “Y/N. It’s just me. It’s Niall. What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he said wrapping you in his arms. You pushed away hacking up whatever that smoke was. “Here. Have some of this,” Niall said extending a glass of water out to you. Without hesitation you gulped down the entire thing gasping for more. “What’s wrong? Do you feel sick? Do you need me to call emergency?” Niall asked feeling your forehead. You shook your head vigorously. “No, it was just a bad dream,” you replied shaking, “somebody was chasing me into this green fog that made me cough like crazy.” “I’m so sorry you had to go through that princess,” Niall said softly stroking your hair. “Me too,” you said quietly. “Think you can go back to sleep?” Niall asked. You shook your head and shrugged. “How about we turn on the telly yeah?” he suggested flipping it on with the press of a button. You fell asleep to Phineas & Ferb playing in the background, and dreaming of nothing but Niall.

Zayn: “You can’t take him!” you growled at the guy in the mask. You couldn’t see him very well since your vision was blurred. “Put him down!” you ordered. He was holding your boyfriend Zayn up by his neck. He was choking him. “Put him down!” you said again not joking around. “He’s coming with me,” the man said as two bodyguards arose from who knows where to take Zayn away. “Nooooooooo!” you cried reaching for him, but it was too late. You curled up into a ball and cried. Your boyfriend had just gotten taken away from you and you know what no idea what for. “I love you Zayn,” you whispered wondering if he could here you. “I love you too Y/N,” you heard him say. You shot up glancing side to side vigilantly. Your eyes opened and you there was Zayn saying that he loved you. You grabbed him and hugged him so dearly. “Zayn! There you are!” you squealed practically panting. “I never went anywhere love!” he said pulling you on top of him. “Oh Zayn. It was the worst dream in the world. The man-he-took-gone-and I couldn’t-crying-,” you said trying to catch your breath. “Whoa whoa. Calm down there. I’m right here babe,” he said kissing your cheek lightly. 

Harry: Horns, a red tail, and a pitchfork. Exactly what you’ve always seen underneath all that cakey makeup. She disgusted you. Wait what is she doing now? She’s kissing someone. Harry?! Wait. Hello no. “Get the fuck away from Harry,” you snarled ready to throw a punch or two. “YOU BITCH!” you yelled right before you woke up. Your eyes widened and you looked to your right. There was Harry with an incredibly confused expression on his face. He put his hand over his mouth and looked like you just called him a bitch or something. “I’m offended,” he said chuckling. “Wait, what just happened?!” you asked rubbing your temples. “You just called me a bitch!” he said sassily. You burst out laughing. “Omg I get it now. It was my dream sorry. I guess I talk in my sleep,” you explained, “Caroline Flack was trying to snog you again.” Now it was his turn to burst out in laughter. “You really hate her don’t you?” Harry smirked. You nodded, as if he didn’t already know. “I can’t stand anyone, especially Caroline,” you shivered at her name, “take you away from me!” you said. “I know babe,” he tapped your nose playfully, “I know.”    

Liam: You shut up your breathing getting heavy. You shut your eyes trying to wash away the horrid scenes you had just encountered. You clenched on to the covers practically digging your fingernails into your own skin. “Y/N?!” a sleepy Liam asked, “Is that you?” You took a deep breath. “Go back to bed Liam,” you said trying to be considerate under the circumstances. “No what’s wrong babe?” he asked sitting up trying to wake himself up. “Nothing. I’m sorry I woke you up. Now go back to sleep,” you said laying back down. “Well I’m up now. So tell me. What’s wrong?” he asked not giving up. “I just had a bad dream,” the memories swarming back. The knives, the cuts, the blood…You shook violently. WIthout a word Liam swooped you up into his arms holding you close. His protective arms cuddling you close. His scent lingering over you now as you breathed into him. Your head rested against his heaving, bare chest as he rocked you side to side. “Whatever it was, it’s gone now. I’m here for you,” he comforted, “just don’t think about it. It’s all gone now. You’re safe with me.” 

Louis: “AHHHHH go away! What do you want from me?!” you tried to yell through the bandana that was wounded tightly around your mouth. The scary man lunged towards you with a big club. Expecting the impact you flinched. At that moment you awoke. Springing up you felt your head to make sure it was okay. You looked at Louis who was sound asleep. You shook him awake quickly. “Mmmm…what is it?!” he asked a little annoyed. “I-I had a bad dream. And I’m scared,” you added quietly. He woke up right away pulling you down close to him. “Want to talk about it?” he asked, his eyes still closed. “There was this man. He was dragging me into a basement. He tied my hands and feet and even my mouth. I couldn’t escape. Then he came for me with a big club and was about to bash my head…” you trailed off resting against Louis. “Everything’s alright now love,” he said. He held you against him not letting you go, protecting you with everything he had. After awhile of silence he began to hum Bill Withers. You smiled. You loved this song. Soon he started to sing acapella to you until you fell fast asleep, “Lean on me, when you’re not strong. And I’ll be your friend. I’ll help you carry on. For it won’t be long. ‘Til I’m gonna need. Somebody to lean on…”