Chapter 20: Is she Dead?

This fanfic will end at any moment cause I have the last chapter and the epilouge in my head but I want this to be longer a bit for you guys.

Please at the end, tell me what you think and tell me if you guys what a sequel. If I get the results I want maybe (majority) I will make a sequel ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

*2 months later*

"Okay, I'll be there." I said to Leigh-Anne. She just called me. Its 3:30 am. Perrie was sound asleep. So is Jade and Niall in the other room. I regret this but I want what I think will help me and Perrie with our kids.

Perrie is changing me for the good. But before I get better I have to be the worst. 

I quietly got out of the guestroom me and Perrie were in. I walked towards Niall's room to wake him up. I mean we ARE a group.

"The fuck, Leigh-Anne. .. Yeah. .. Whatever... You better." I heard Niall's voice. It was soft but it was loud enough to go through the door that was blocking me to see the face of the innocent irish boy that turned dirty cause of my mistake.

Moments later he came out of the door. "I presume you know where we'll go." he asked

"Im sorry Niall. This is my fault and you got involved." I said putting my hand in his shoulder.

"No need to be sorry, Zayn." he said calmly rubbing his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on my leather jacket. Finishing my apperance quickly and writting Perrie a note so she wont wonder where I am. Well the note is full of lies any ways. Niall is waiting downstairs in the car.

"I love you. Im so sorry. But I have to." I said kissing Perrie's forehead before we go. Its 4:30 am. And Im hungry and of course so is Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well we're late. 6:00 am. We're expected an hour ago but Niall insisted to eat first. And boy that boy is hungry. He probably ate the whole restaurants's food.

"You're late." Leigh-Anne said yawning.

"Not my fault" I said "Plus who wants a person to kill somebody early in the morning. Oh wait. ME. I really want to kill you right now." 

Niall high-fived me with my sass.

"Dont you dare use that on me. You wha---"

"We heard that before, oaky. We're here to do our job not be insulted and threathened." Niall said.

"And I thought I had sass." I looked at my back to see who it was, Louis said laughing wiht Harry. Where did they came from?! "Nice one, Nialler."