Chapter 18: Commencement Day

Charlotte's POV

A lot have happened and I can't truly believe everything turned out perfect. I am so thankful to God that I've met someone like Vincent. I know our love story is too good to be true, but trust me, when you're really in love...everything seems so colorful. I hope that the Lord won't stop blessing me just yet.

Today I'll be officially saying goodbye to College but that doesn't mean I can rest now. Ending college is just like flipping to the next chapter of the book. I know that I'm just starting, and that a lot of challenges will be coming. But can I excuse myself for today? It's my graduation and I don't want to think further yet. All I want right now is just to sit back and enjoy what God has planned for me.

I turned my attention towards podium where they now began to call students up one by one, alphabetically to receive their diplomas.

It wasn't long until the head of our department start calling of our names one by one. It's not long until my name's called, "Charlotte Chaste." I went up the podium, got my diploma, and I took a bow. I saw my parents standing up clapping for me. It really made me very happy, they were there cheering for me despite their busy schedules.

"Sabrina..."

"Peter..."

"Vincent Crawford." Everyone was clapping some of the girls even hollered as Vince got up on the podium to receive his diploma. "Xavier Edgewood..." I laughed along with some of the audience when Xavier began dancing, as most of the girls go crazy. I turned to see Danielle, and I can sense jealousy but besides that she is absolutely happy that we're graduating today.

"That's enough, Mr. Edgewood. Thank you." Our department head said as Xavier shook our Director's hand, taking a bow before heading off the stage. "Ian Hastings." He went up the podium to receive his diploma while girls drooling over him. You may not know but Ian and I got pretty close this year. Not just that but he was also the one who called off the stupid virgin game. He threatened anyone who tries to continue the game- but who are we trying to kid, you can't stop anyone from doing what they want. Especially now that we're off this school.

"Petrina..."

"Georgina.."

"..." So on and so forth.

Our department head carries on with the list of names, "Danielle Summers" I'm so happy we're graduating together! Another check on our friendship goals.

As for Vince and I? I don't know where we are going to end up. I mean obviously we'll be starting of the businesses of our parents. Time to get real and serious.

"Jennifer.."

"Zoella..."

"James... Derek..."

After hours of distributing of the diplomas, the two masters of ceremony chirped together. "Congratulations, to the class 2015!" Then all of us threw our caps in the air, and our family and friends clapped for us!

 "Congratulations, to the class 2015!" Then all of us threw our caps in the air, and our family and friends clapped for us!