BONUS CHAPTER

(This bonus chapter happened after chapter 21. Kate deserves this chance.)

***

Kate's POV

Sydney, Australia (two years ago)

"Princess, you are not going back to New York ever again, do you understand??" My dad groaned frustratedly. "I invested so much in you all these years; and after all the troubles you caused, you still wouldn't give up..."

"I wanna go back to New York, dad." I mumbled.

"If I know, you just want to be with that Crawford boy again!" My dad yelled and I flinched. "Dad...but I love him -"

"Stop! You can't love him, sweetheart. Both of us know that he already loves someone!" My eyes watered at his words. "and that someone is in the hospital because of you." There goes me for trying to hold back my tears.

Wow, says the man who acts like he's as clean as a crystal.

My dad lowered himself and looked at me in the eyes. "Dad, I didn't mean what happened to Charlotte... I didn't mean to cause so much pain..." I sobbed out loud.

"Shh. None of us wanted this to happen, don't blame yourself okay?" He whispered and patted my back.

"Can I at least have a little break with myself?" I asked permission, knowing this argument will go nowhere.

"Sure, anywhere you want to go." My dad nodded approvingly. I smiled a bit and said. "Brazil. I want to go to Brazil." I have never been there so why not give it a try.

"Alright, but you have to promise me, no more funny business this time." My dad groaned at the last part. I sighed sadly and quickly nodded.

Oh, how I regretted of everything that has happened.

My dad's right, somehow. I need to reflect on myself first. I need to know the things I've done are wrong and I need to know how to correct them, if possible.

***

Few weeks have passed since my last conversation with my dad. I am now in one of the cutest cafes in Brazil, sitting all alone and enjoying the view.

I don't want to be like my mom, left alone by my dad just because my dad found a younger and sexier girl. I don't want that to happen to me. All I want is to have a man that would love me forever and both of us will raise beautiful children. But no, my dad ruined every faith I have. I guess that seemed a little impossible, I mean will there be another guy that will truly appreciate a bitch like me?

I won't end up like my mom. Period.

"Is this seat taken?" Came a sudden male voice.

I looked up and saw a man of my age in front of me. His eyes were very intense that could capture the attention of every woman. His slight blonde hair is styled messily but still looked very good, enhancing his muscular jaw and cheek bones. He stood around 6'2 I guess, and his tight black v-neck shirt definitely hugged his broad and well-built ripped chest.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed him smirking. "No, but you can't sit with me." I shrugged.

"You're not from here." He said and I cocked an eyebrow at him. "It's your accent."

I just laughed a bit and my face turned serious again. "Can you go bother someone else?"

He smirked at me again. "I can give you a free tour in this city, if you want?"