BONUS CHAPTER

Dedicating this bonus chapter to MariOfficial14 and ZeKiller546 . They have been so good to me. Thank you, you are both so amazing.

(Sean O'pry as Xavier Edgewood)

Vincent's POV

"Why the fuck are we here and what are these girls doing again?" I asked, evident that I am pissed off with Xavier, whom has been setting me up with some random women lately.

"What do you think? Helping you find your girl!" Xavier smirked at the girls lining up. "You'll thank me later, just look at them."

I glanced at the ladies and shrugged. "She's not here."

"Are you sure?" Xavier questioned and shook his head. "Take a look again, dude." He pointed at the line which I didn't.

"Look, Xavier I appreciated what you're trying to do but fucking stop. I know who I danced with, and I am fucking sure of who I shared a kiss with." I glared at him and then added. "She's definitely one of a kind."

I walked out and Xavier shouted from behind. "Hey, where are you going?"

"To the gym. At least there, I have the whole basketball court to enjoy." I yelled back at him and continue walking.

***

How I wish I knew the name of the girl from the dance. I should have just forcefully took off your mask then. I can't believe I am feeling this way. Never have I been like this, and I'm starting to hate this feeling. That is it, I'm not going to look for you again. I'm tired of believing that you even existed. Xavier had already most of the girls in school lined up and yet I haven't found you. Were you even for real? Forget it, if I still couldn't find you at the end of this week, then I'll forget about you then.

I was about to shoot the ball when Xavier stole it from me. "Guess someone's not focusing..." Xavier chuckled and shoot the ball to the ring.

"Fuck you, man." I snapped and gave him the middle finger.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Xavier asked and passed the ball to me. I dribble it for a second before giving it a shoot. "I give up. She's not my concern anymore." I said and passed the ball to Xavier.

He asked again, "But I thought you wanted her." He ran to the ring and was about to shoot but I quickly jumped for the ball and shoot it my own. "That was before. Now, I don't."

Xavier just shook his head and crossed his arms. "I don't believe you."

"Then don't." I shrugged and jumped for the ring again.

Yeah, I don't.

The thought angered me, I sounded like a fucking chic. I shoot the ball once again but this time I slammed it instead of just shooting, and it bounces back while running towards the other direction.

I looked back and saw a girl on the floor. "Oops... Sorry there!" I said and ran to her side.

I lend her my hand and she gracefully accepted it. She finally stood and I came eye contact with a beautiful pair of blue-green eyes. I stare at those eyes and she looked very familiar. "It's alright." She said and smiled. I looked at her down to her feet. She looks very beautiful and hot, but still ver familiar. Those pink lips, blonde hair, blue-green eyes, and those curves...

"You look familiar..." I gasped and not so long I was pulled abruptly by Xavier. "Come on, we got a game to play!"

Before I got the chance to speak to her again, she quickly turned around and walked out. I yelled.

"Wait!" But she ignored me.

Goddamnit.

"Who is she?" Xavier asked.

"It's her."

***