Chapter 11 - Hypocrite's Anyone?

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Laurie who are they?" I question my manager, Laurie then turns around with an enormous grin on her face, "Oh my goodness Liv!" She squeals, she then reaches for my shoulders and shakes them, "I've just landed you a great way of upping your modelling career!" Again she squeals at me, I just roll my eyes at her, "What is it?" I ask in a bored tone, she just laughs at my emotionless face.

"You're going to be modelling a teen clothing line, the cool thing is it's been created by Flo De Forêt," my eyes have now basically fallen out of my face, Flo De Forêt is a top French fashion designer, she is pure talent, amazing, I buy a lot of her clothes.

"OH MY GOD, Thank you so so so so so so so much Laurie!" I yell in total bliss, just because I don't want to be a model I want to be the best in my year and category before I retire and move onto a less sexiest job.  

"When? And where is it?" I ask in awe, she just giggles and hands me the program," Here read over this, the fitting times and the showtimes I'll text you but for now you don't have work until the fitting, I just want you to go over your structure and make sure you're getting enough sleep and water, natural beauty is key," she explains, I just nod and give her a quick hug before walking out of the building to my car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                       Teen Dream

                                                                 Mode à son Meilleur  

This year I have decided that the younger nation of us humans aren't totally aware of their cruel fashion mistakes, I, Flo De Forêt, am giving the world a new intake on the teenage mind and life, not all are bad, they don't all take drugs and smoke, pure and talented is what they are and I'm about to show you.

Start and end: 7-10:30 P.M

Date: April 15th 2016

Address: Southsound Street, 201 Southsound High school

Place: This year's show will be held at Southsound High school, a place where many teens spend their days.

V.I.P: Flo De Forêt, Laurie Reines-Herz, Malcolm Anderson and High schoolers from Southsound High.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I read over the program for my up and coming fashion show excitement filled up my stomach making butterfly's wiggle around in my gut. It says that the show will be next week, so it's very close and I'll probably have about three outfits I have to wear. It will be very awkward I'd say especially if I have to talk to anyone,  but oh well I'm getting somewhere so that's the that matters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next couple of days went very slowly but today was finally Friday, I've heard nothing about the fashion show except rumours that are floating around the school and the times and what I should be doing to prep for it from my manager. So that meant eating nothing but salads, doing a lot of exercises and using heaps of beauty night products and morning products.

All of my friends were slowly going back to their normal selves, apart from Nina, she seemed very distant and 'nice', suspicious.

"Hey Ever," Chris greets me as I walk over to the lunch table, no one was here yet apart from Chris and me because we have the same classes and we both got let out to lunch early, "Hey my peasant," I greet back, we've both gotten a lot closer like best friend closeness, "Have you heard about the fashion show happening next Friday?" Chris asks me.

I just nod and sit my bottom on the green, plastic chair next to him, "Yeah, my friend's are actually a part of it," I say, he turns his head to me and gleams with curiosity, he's so cute! Not in that way though.

"Nice, what're their names?" He asks polity, "Uh, Sophie and Lively," I say with a light smile on my face, when I say the name 'Lively' his eyes widen, weird.

"You know Lively?" 

I just nod.

"I know her as well!"

I just raise my eyebrow.

"She's all Liam used to talk about"

I slowly nod again.

"Are you going to actually talk or..."

I just shake my head and he frowns, I let a little giggle pass my lips and he scrunches his nose together, have I said how cute this fella is?

Just then I hear a chair scraping the ground, I look up to see Liam sitting down, he and Chris do this weird handshake thing and I just stare at them in amusement for a bit till Liam speaks up, "So...What you are guys talking about?" He said awkwardly, I just smile a bit and Chris goes to answer, "We were talking about the fashion show next week and how Ev knows two of the models," Liam just nods, "Oh yeah, Teen dream or something like that aye," hmm he knows about it.

"Yeah, you going?" I ask, he nods and says "Yeah all the school is, so who do you know in the show? You could get me their numbers or something," I grimace and he winks, gross no way, "Uh...I don't think you'll want to know," I say remembering the last time I spoke of my actual self, I still have sore shoulders, I don't want any other injuries before the show thank you very much.

"Nah just tell me," I gulp and then nod, "Sophie Lynx and Lively Adams," I say quickly, he then drops his smirk and scowls, "Never mind, I don't want to know," I swear this guy's bipolar or something, "I warned you," he just rolls his eyes, Chris noticing the tenseness between us speaks up, "I heard that we get to meet the models, also Ev are going to go?" I nod while thinking about it, technically it's not lying, I will be there just not watching.

With that, the bell goes and I get up and leave.

------------------------------------------------e-e-------------------------------------e-e---------------------------------------

Dylan O'Brien AKA Chris Myers

Aloha my friends, I'm not talking about you Abi, I hope you enjoyed the chapter it isn't edited just warning, oh well a bit late now.

 Isn't Regann a cutie? I want to change his name but I don't want to confuse you guys, I'll probably will change it so if I say Chris in the next chapter it's actually Regann but I will warn you. (Thank god because editing Regann out of this book was annoying as hell)

I really can't wait to write about the fashion show 

Please vote.comment.love.laugh.enjoy.and ignore my mistakes. :)

-L.R