Chapter 11 - Hypocrite's Anyone?

Start from the beginning

Wow, did I really affect them this much?

I soon halt right in front of them and cough a little to gain their attention, when they all turn to me they each raise one of their perfectly structured eyebrows, "So little miss Everlie has returned?" spits a very docile looking Amelia, I just cast my eyes down to my shoes, "What is it? You're not welcome here," I hear an irritated Riley disown, "I just wanted to talk to Mariah," I whisper in regret, "You lost that privilege two weeks ago," a hiss emits from Mariah, I just look up to see a glaring, Mariah, Riley and Amelia, a smug-looking Nina and Annabel and  A very upset looking Reece and Chris.

Leo and Theo aren't here, probably at basketball practice, and Liam just looks amused, well fuck him too. "Guy's you're being very hypocritical, when I left randomly for three months and came back all of you attacked me with hugs asking if I was okay, now look at you bitching at poor Everlie," Liam chuckles, well I'm glad someone finds this funny.

They all downcast their eyes to their food except for Bastard number one, Liam and Bitch number one, Nina, "Well you're different, she's a fake little twat and unimportant, while you're an important being in this school and is actually our friend," Nina giggles, I just roll my eyes at her.

Jolly crisps, he's your 'friend' only because of his school status.

"Shut your stupid brain up Nina we all know you've threatened half the school about Everlie because you're scared that your 'Miss Queen Bee' status will be given to her," Liam spits back, Nina then proceeds to retract her smirk into a blank face, "Mariah just go talk to her," Chris steps in.

Getting up from her seat I start walking away from the table with Mariah in tow, we reach the outskirts of the cafeteria I turn to face her, immediately I'm pushed into a tight embrace, goodness this girl is strong, "Oh my lord Liv, I thought you had retreated back to your old school!" Mariah gushes. 

"Can't...Breath..." I gasp melodramatically, she suddenly lets go of me and apologizes at least fourteen times, "Riah I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye, I've only been hiding from you guys because I really can't risk having another fight with anyone because it draws too much attention towards me," I state, using her nickname Riah, she just nods understanding from where I'm coming from, then we both walk back to eat our lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now it's about four-fifteen in the afternoon and I have work, fun! no, not really.

I've been working as a part-time model ever since mum forced me to do this modelling clinic, so I've been doing this for about eight years now, but I'm not very famous because I only do this part-time. My mum wants me to be like my half-sister but I want to take over my mothers business, even though it sounds boring I would earn wads of money.

Walking into a large looking office building is always very strange, usually because there will be about thirteen hot guys walking around in nothing but their underwear and sometimes there's even a woman walking around in the laciest looking underwear ever. I work in the lingerie section, so I'm very comfortable with my body and walking around in nothing but underwear.

Sophie's also into the whole part-time modelling thing but she's a fashion model (I sort of am but I have a body for lingerie modelling),  so I barely ever see her, I don't really like showing off about this whole model thing so I try to keep it on the down-low.

I walk straight into the women's lounge where we change, do our makeup, talk and relax basically, in the centre of the room I notice that my manager is talking to a few older looking ladies who I've never seen before, they look to be about twenty-two to twenty-four, I shuffle over to them to see what's going on.