Daddy Mark

Third Person POV

Sent - 5:36 P.M.
To: smol bab mark
hey whats up

From: smol bab mark
What the hell

To: smol bab mark
hey !! watch ur mouth mister

From: smol bab mark
WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME YOU ARE RIGHT BESIDE ME

To: smol bab mark
good question. i'm bored mark edward fish

From: smol bab mark
Why??

From: smol bab mark
I still don't understand

From: smol bab mark
jUST LOOK UP AND TALK TO ME

To: smol bab mark
i'd rather not.................. daddy

*screen name for user changed*

From: daddy mark
wHAT

From: daddy mark
OH MY GOD

From: daddy mark
I JUST WATCHED YOU CHANGE MY NAME IN YOUR CONTACTS STOP THIS NOW

To: daddy mark
oh cmon u LOVE the nickname scrub dONT DENY IT

Mark took this moment in time to look up at his smirking boyfriend beside him. He grimaced as Sean wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I have absolutely no idea what's gotten into you but I do not like that nickname! I demand that you change my name back! And we all know you're the scrub here." Mark said sternly, eyeing the bright, blue eyed man suspiciously. Sean just shrugged, an unconvinced look on his face, and looked back down at his screen.

To: daddy mark
dont be shittin with me daddy u probably have a secret kink if u wont admit it

From: daddy mark
WHAT THE FUCK NO I DO NOT SHUT YOUR IRISH ASS UP

"Hey now! That was unnecessary! You love this Irish ass!" Sean exclaimed as he turned to face Mark. The raven haired man was trying his best to keep his cool, but ended up grinning from ear to ear. He did indeed love that Irish ass of Sean's, but he still was not giving in to the daddy thing.

"Yeah, I do. But, I am not into that daddy thing! Plus, you already know all my kinks. You're so determined that we've only done the dirty twice and you already know that I have, like, four." Mark replied. The younger man immediately sat straight up, and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Are you an idiot?! You have six kinks, not four. At least I know how to coun-" the confident Irishman started off. Once he realized that he was admitting to knowing every single kink his boyfriend had, though, and that he figured out he had them at such an early stage in their relationship, he cowered back and his cheeks turned a light pink. Mark let out a soft chuckle and patted Sean's shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me know, babe. I'm glad you can still observe things quite well while my dick is inside of you." he joked, letting his hand fall from the other man's shoulder. Sean blushed even harder, and he was scowling at the beauty in front of him. He gave Mark one last hard glare before he turned his head back to his phone, an idea coming to mind.

To: daddy mark
i guess i can only find out ur kinks while ur dick is inside of me. lets see if i'll find out ur daddy kink that way.

Mark's bright smile vanished, his mind beginning to race as he registered what Sean was implying. He turned toward the man he loved beside him, his eyes darker than they were the last time he gazed into them. They were lust-filled.

"Are- Are you serious?" he choked out, trying to reposition himself now that he had a not-so-small problem down there.

Sean didn't answer him.

Instead, he tackled the older man, pinning him down to the couch and straddling him immediately. He pressed his soft, addictive pink lips against his.

Mark didn't need an answer now, whether Sean said it aloud or texted it to him, because he knew exactly what Sean wanted. And of course, Mark wanted it too.

Except, he really was going to find out that Mark had a daddy kink, because he wasn't in the mood to hide it this time. He knew Sean would find out, but not so soon. But, Mark didn't care. He was perfectly okay with being Daddy Mark tonight.