I Love You

Sean's POV

"I've missed you so goddamn much." he breathed out as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I hummed in response as I securely slung my arms around his shoulders and buried my face in his neck. He smelled so nice, as he always did, and I couldn't resist leaving a bunch of small kisses on the nape of his neck. I heard him chuckle and he pulled away just a little bit and looked at me with those big, brown eyes of his.

I swear I saw all the galaxies in space in those eyes. He held a whole universe within them and every time I looked straight into them, I felt like I was staring right up into the night sky. Really, I was just staring right up into those brown beauties that Mark had.

I felt a huge smile growing on my lips and I watched as he shook his head with an amused expression on his face and just brought me closer than before. I rested my chin on his shoulder this time and held on to him so tightly.

It had been almost two weeks since I had last seen him. He got a haircut while I was gone, but he needed it. I could tell that he also had trimmed up his facial hair a bit, maybe just for me since he knew the scruffiness of it bothered me sometimes. He looked refreshed and more well kept than when I last saw him. He looked great, and I'm glad that he did so well while I was away.

I needed him sometimes so when I wasn't around my family or anything I called him, or when I was about to go to sleep, I Skyped him. I liked hearing his voice before I went to sleep and he liked to see me before he went to bed, too. Time zones were different, but we did everything we could so that we could at least talk to each other every day I was gone, which ended up being longer than I expected.

Just seeing him again made me realize how much I missed him while I was gone. I missed everything about him. I missed everything we usually did together. I missed waking up to his light snores, and his raven black hair in a mess on his pillowcase. I missed making meals with him, and eating them as we sat wherever we pleased in the living room as another episode of whatever show we were watching played. I missed holding his hand when we went places, and having people accept us and tell us how cute of a couple we were. I missed kissing him and telling him how much I loved him.

I loved him more than words could ever explain. I never thought that in my whole lifetime I would love someone as much as I loved Mark. I loved everything that I could possibly love about him. I loved his kindness, his determination, his personality. I loved the way he looked at things with his beautiful space-filled eyes. (Oh yeah, I loved his eyes, too.) I loved how much empathy and affection he had for different things. The amount of passion and hard work he put into the things he did made me love him just about one hundred times more.

There's not one thing I didn't love about him. Even his flaws, which I don't think he has but he insists he does. Loving Mark is one of the best things I could do in my life, and I'm glad I'm doing it.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Mark grab my hand and gently lace our fingers together. He pulled me inside and I shut the door behind us. He was smiling like an idiot and I couldn't help but do the same. What can I say? His happiness is contagious.

He dragged me along and was blabbering on about something but all I could focus on was how nice his lips looked as he talked. It's been awhile since I've kissed him and I'd like to do it again.

"Mark," I began, and he stopped to look at me. I grabbed his face and brought him towards me, our lips meeting in the middle. He froze, but immediately melted into me afterwards.

I felt like I was on some kind of drug, it felt so good. Mark's kisses made me feel like I was on Cloud 9 and it was ridiculous. Nonetheless, I loved every bit of it. I was drunk off of the taste and feel of his lips and I didn't want to be sober. I never wanted to leave Mark. I never wanted him to leave me.