I Got His Number

Sean's POV

He was hot, so fucking hot. And I was attracted to him, so fucking attracted to him.

As soon as he walked in the front door of the bar, my eyes hadn't moved away from him. I heard the bell on the door ring, and I just expected another regular coming in on this busy Friday night. Instead, a God from the heavens above walked in.

Jet black hair, amazing chiseled jawline, beautiful brown eyes looking through rectangular glasses, clear skin, and scruff on his face and under his jawline that was to die for. I would definitely make out with him. But unfortunately, I couldn't. I was one of the many bartenders working tonight, and like I said before, it was busy. We needed all the staff members working tonight as we could get. That meant I couldn't go and introduce myself to him.

Oh well, I already felt weak from just seeing him, and I couldn't possibly try to talk to him without passing out.

I finally had to tear my eyes away from his gorgeous being so I could help a guy who was wanting a drink. The guy said he wanted a Miller Lite beer so I filled a glass up and gave it to him. He thanked me and started enjoying his drink. I very quickly started looking for the piece of walking, talking hotness and found him. He was coming right towards me.

Wait, right towards me?!

I tore my gaze from him once again and felt his presence on the other side of the bar. I forced myself to look up at him and almost melted. He was seriously way too hot for me. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled. I almost fucking lost it.

"I hope it wouldn't be any trouble for you to get me a drink, would it?" he asked, a smirk playing on his plump, pink lips.

Oh my god... his voice. I bit my bottom lip.

"N-No. No, it's not any trouble. W-What would y-you like?" I stammered out. I knew I was going to mess this up.

He looked away, and up at the menus above the bar. That gave me a better view of his scruff-covered jawline, and his neck. I wanted to give him so many hickeys...

He looked back over and spoke in his deep, gravely voice again.

"I would love some Summer Shandy right now." he replied, his teeth now showing in that smirk of his. His canine teeth were so sharp.

If I could just feel his teeth myself...

My palms became terribly sweaty, and I wiped them off on my work uniform as best as I could.

"S-Sure! Coming right up." I tried to sound confident, but my
voice was all too shaky.

Damn, was it hard to talk to him.

He nodded, and I turned around to get him his beer. I got him a bottle and turned back around to see him cleaning his glasses. He looked even more like a fine-ass man without them on.

Fuck, did I want him.

I set his beer down in front of him, and he took that as a chance to look up at me. His chocolatey brown eyes were so pretty. He smiled so big.

"Thanks. Hey, uh, what's your name? I've been trying to make new friends lately." he questioned curiously as he slipped his glasses back on. I froze up for a second.

Wait, what was my name?!

"Oh! Oh, my name is Sean. But uh- uh, you can call me Jack." I told him nervously as I extended my hand out. He smiled again, and gladly shook my hand. His hand was so soft. HOW?!

"'m Mark." he mentioned, as he pulled his hand away from my grasp.

Hottest. Name. Ever!

He then narrowed his eyes at me, and gave me a weird look. I began to blush madly. What was he doing?

"You're Irish. That's what you are, Irish." he declared, as a huge grin took over his lips, and I sighed in relief. I thought something about me was off.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm Irish." I let out a laugh, and he chuckled a bit, too. God, was his laugh adorable.

"Y'know, I'm half Korean." he said proudly, as he raised his eyebrows. I nodded, noticing how almond shaped his eyes were now.

"Yeah? That's pretty cool." I took a step back from the bar and grabbed a rag, so I could clean off the counter. I was actually shocked, our conversation was going really well.

"Yeah. I don't know much Korean, though." he sighed, and I looked down at the counter of the bar, and slowed my cleaning a bit, a wave of memories washing over me.

"I, uh, I know some. I learned it from my ex-girlfriend. She's Korean... We, uh- we broke up because I figured out I wasn't just into girls, and she didn't agree with that." I explained quietly, focusing back on finishing up my cleaning, and put the rag in the sink under the countertop of the bar. I looked back up once I was done, and saw Mark frowning.

"Oh... I'm sorry things didn't work out right. I had trouble with people not agreeing with my sexuality, too." he assured me. My eyes widened.

You've got to be kidding me... I truly could have a chance with this sexy beast!

We sat there for a while, not talking. I glanced between the counter and Mark as he took a few sips more of his beer. He looked up and noticed me gazing at him. I quickly looked away, and cursed myself for getting caught. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mark's cheeks turn a bright red. Suddenly, he spoke up.

"Do you have some paper and a pen I could use?" he asked curiously as he snuck glances behind the bar. I looked back over at him for a second, confused.

"Yeah, I do. Let me get you some." I turned and found a little notepad by the cash register, and tore a piece of paper out of it. I then pulled a pen out from the pocket of my work apron, and handed them both to him. He immediately started scribbling something down. He stood up and pushed the paper towards me when he was done. I skimmed over the writing and saw a string of numbers.

His phone number.

I looked back up with wide eyes, and saw him smirking at me again.

"So you can teach me more Korean." he winked, and turned on his heel. Just like that, the dark haired man was out of my sight.

I stood there for a second, processing what had just happened tonight. The hot God and I talked. I confessed to him, to a man I didn't even know for more than an hour, that I didn't just like girls. He had mentioned that he had trouble with people not agreeing with his sexuality. Minutes later, he gave me his number.

I smiled bigger than I thought I ever could, and tucked the paper with his phone number on it away in my pocket. I immediately got back to serving people their drinks.

Oh, and you better believe I was calling him after my shift was over.