Finally Saved

Mark's POV

Sad, down, depressed even. Yes, that's what I was. Depressed, and upset.

I wouldn't get out of bed and my muscles ached because of that. I hadn't eaten in over four days and my stomach hurt like hell, but I ignored it. I hadn't showered, I smelled disgusting, and I hadn't changed my clothes for a while.

I never smiled, and I was much more paler than I had ever been. I hadn't seen the light of day for so long since I had been hiding away.

Nothing was going right for me at that point in time, and it was all because of this gorgeous Irish boy who captured my heart and didn't even know it. I didn't even know I liked him that much until I watched a certain vlog-type video of his to get to a better understanding of what a vlog was like.

He was just talking about his family and how he was visiting his old house. He starter crying and that's when I noticed how beautiful his baby blue eyes were. His cries made his voice hoarse and croaky, and his Irish accent sounded much different. That's when I noticed how adorable his accent really was. And him talking about how he missed the place and how he missed the time he used to be able to spend with his loved ones really hit it home for me. It made me notice how alone he was- how alone I was, actually. That is when I slipped into my depressed state.

I was depressed because of the sole reason that I fell in love with a perfectly beautiful boy and he didn't even know. He thought were just friends.

Still friends.

Always friends.

I never wanted to be "just friends" with him once I discovered my feelings. I found out that I loved the boy, and I wanted to be more than a friend to him. Knowing that that would never happen broke me more than I wanted it to. Having depression and being sad over this small problem was the worst, and eventually, everything came crashing down for me.

Since I hadn't done anything for so long, I had more time to think about him and how much I'd fallen for him. It's made me more of a wreck than I already was, if I'm being honest. I just kept laying around, doing nothing. I already cried enough and letting the tears fall didn't really help me anymore. My love for him would never go away, and it was always going to keep growing stronger.

I had given up, there was nothing I could do. He was never going to like me back. I had always thought that until the day he contacted me through Skype.

I was lying in my bed, in my own filth, really, since I hadn't moved from that spot for multiple days. I was thinking about what I was going to do today.

Nothing.

Perfect.

That's what I was planning on doing until the Skype ringtone went off for the very first time in what felt like forever.

I had sat up immediately and looked at the screen, a surprised look on my face. I squinted so I could see the name better from my bed, and as soon as I saw Jackaboy, I knew it was him.

I had shot up out of the dirt and grime I was laying in and almost fell trying to get over to my computer so I could answer it in time. I hadn't used my legs since the day before when I had to use the bathroom, and it felt weird to use my leg muscles again.

I wasted no time and quickly sat down and answered the call, not even thinking about my appearance. As soon as his smiling face popped up, I was filled with that fuzzy feeling that I got every time I saw him. God, I was really in love with this guy.

I smiled the best I could since I hadn't done it in ages. I let him speak first, though. I needed to clear my throat so my voice didn't sound like complete trash. And maybe because I wanted to hear his gorgeous accent again before anything else.