Rest in Peace, Daniel Kyre ❤

I found out what happened not long after Cyndago tweeted their message on Facebook. I was devastated. As I started seeing all the different tweets, I started tweeting my own stuff and pretty soon I was crying.

I rarely ever cry about stuff.

People already had the different hashtags going and they were posting different pictures of him and I was just so broken down. I didn't think he would be one to do it, too. He seemed fine, but don't we all?

He was amazing. At, like, everything he did. Making people happy, playing guitar, editing and making videos for their channel along with recording audio for the different videos they made. He was so talented and that's what he was destined to do. If only he could've been able to live out his dreams.

I just got back from watching old Cyndago videos and I was watching the 'Ending of Cyndaplier Week' vlog and Daniel was explaining how much fun he had had. He talked about how Ryan and him learned stuff from Mark and Mark learned stuff from them and how the memories they made would always be with him forever. I almost felt like crying again but I didn't, I told myself I wouldn't. His little speech just made me more sad than I was before because he's not going to be able to make any more memories anymore.

I don't know why Daniel thought about committing suicide. We thought he was happy, but that was his outside appearance. Nobody knew what he was feeling on the inside. I wish we would've helped him in time. I wish we could've saved him and then maybe, just maybe, he would still be here with us today.

All I have left to say is that I love Daniel. I love him so much and WE love him so much. He will forever hold a special place in our hearts. Hopefully he is in a much better place that is making him happier than he ever was while he was here.

Thank you for reading my thoughts on this. Believe, I am more than fucking sad, and I have no idea how I will get through school this week. I'm probably not going to be updating that much this week because of this. I think we all just need some time to figure out what we are all individually going to do. I don't know about you, but I'm going to go finish watching all of the Cyndago videos since there will be no more Cyndago because of Daniel's passing. I'll probably end up crying my eyes out like a big baby when I watch the last vlog they'll be making. Anyways, I love you guys.

Stay strong.

Stay positive.

Keep Daniel and his friends and family in your thoughts. They need it the most.

As for Daniel, I love you, and I care about you. I didn't realize that until after you were gone and I should've known that you meant so much before you left us. I just hope that you're happier and you're feeling much better now that the pain has been lifted off of your chest. You're free, Daniel. Fly high, and rest in peace, love. ❤