Night Like Heaven

Mark's POV

My God was PAX Prime packed. More busy than PAX East was, it seems.

Today went fantastically well but all of us were so tired out from all the signing and posing for pictures that were taken. And today was just the first day, we still had two more to go through. It was going to be fun, I'll admit because it always is. Conventions are the best because I get to meet my fans, and my fans are what got me to where I am today, and I'm so thankful for them. Anyways, as all of us guys walked down an unfamiliar street in Seattle, I talked with Sean.

"So, how did signing go with you today? Tiring, I assume?" I asked him. He smiled faintly as he kept his eyes on the ground as we walked.

"Oh yes, very tiring but it's worth it. Meeting all these fans of mine makes me so happy." he explained excitedly. I smiled and and laughed at his excitement. He was so funny sometimes.

"I agree. Meeting everyone is the best." I said, and he nodded.

As we continued with small talk, the rest of the guys were talking about buying drinks and then hanging out at the hotel together. Sean and I agreed, not caring about the worst that could happen.

We all wandered into a bar that was packed just like PAX earlier today. We were able to get our drinks in under an hour though as soon as the people knew who we were.

Some time was spent, more drinks were drank, and by the time we left, we were all equally wasted. It wasn't a good thing, a hangover during all the stuff that was to happen tomorrow wasn't going to be fun. None of us really cared though, so we made our way back to the hotel and gathered in Wade's huge hotel room he got since Molly came with him like always.

As soon as we came in the door Molly knew we were drunk so she went down to the lobby to hang out instead. Wade and Bob sat down in some chairs next to the one wall, Felix and Ken sat on the floor, and Aaron and Sean sat on Wade's bed, more nervous than usual to mess with Molly's stuff. I just stood off to the side, trying to overcome a major headache that had already came.

Everyone didn't really make sense with what they were saying and most were on their phones drunk tweeting, which I was usually a part of but not tonight I guess. I looked over at Sean to see him propped up against the headboard of the bed, his one knee pulled somewhat close to his chest and his right arm was behind his head. His phone was in his other hand as he looked at something on it. I would see him smile and chuckle every once in a while and I would smile to myself. He was so adorable.

While everyone was yapping away about useless crap, I made my way over to Sean and stood at the end of the bed, watching him more closely now. He didn't seem to notice me though so I slowly started crawling up the bed, closer and closer to him as I pushed over his propped up leg. He then had his full attention on me, his face flushed and his baby blue eyes wide as I made my way to him, our faces just inches apart. I had no idea what I was doing, I was drunk after all.

I just smiled goofily and buried my face in his neck and wrapped my arms tightly around him as I held him close. He was very tense at first but he loosened up soon enough and ended up snaking his arms around my neck and holding me to him. Nobody really acknowledged it until Aaron turned and saw us cuddling. I heard him giggling and the next thing I knew, Sean had let go of me and was scrambling off of the bed to chase Aaron down. Apparently he took a picture of us.

I still sat on the bed, wanting to see it, it probably looked really cute considering Sean was in the picture. He was always cute. Even now when he looked like a maniac as he tackled Aaron to the ground finally.

Everyone soon joined in as they tried grabbing at Aaron's phone, along with Sean, to see what the big fuss was about. Felix ended up snatching it and stared intently at the photo of Sean and I.

"Felix, let me see it." I commanded. He looked up at me and a mischievous smile took over his lips. I knew he was posting it to some social media but I didn't care. I wanted people to see it. I wanted people to go crazy over the little 'septiplier moment'. They would probably already suspect that we were drunk but like I said, I didn't care. Just as long as it was out there, I was happy.

I smiled to myself as Sean's cheeks grew a deep red color as he watched over Felix's shoulder. Everyone laughed, as Sean grumbled profanities at him as Felix posted it to many different sites.

Sean made his way back over to me and gazed at me for a while. He snuck over me and I immediately leaned back against the headboard and held out my arms for him. He crawled into my arms and latched onto me, his arms holding me ever so tightly. I held onto him as tightly as before and buried my face in his grey, Irish hair. He smelled nice and I never wanted to forget what he smelled like at all.

I wanted to be reminded of him when I smelt him on my clothes. I wanted it all but I knew I wouldn't get it, after all, we were drunk supposedly. I felt like I wasn't quite so drunk anymore though, like Sean had sharpened my senses and made the effects of the alcohol less strong.

Either way, I savored this moment we shared for quite some time surprisingly. I never wanted to let him go, I felt as though I needed him here with me 24/7. I knew I wouldn't get that though. I knew I would never have Sean to myself, ever.