The Hotel Pool

Sean's POV

I did my best to keep up with Mark as we ran down the hall to the entrance of the hotel pool. He was really fast for a man who plays video games all the time. He reached the entrance before I did and flung the door open, running inside as it shut behind him. I panted as I came closer to the door and opened it with less force than Mark did. I walked inside and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I'm not very athletic, as you could probably tell. The smell of chlorine hit me immediately and I choked back a cough. Chlorine is what keeps a pool like this that's open to many people clean. I hated the smell of chlorine, I hated public pools like this one in general but Mark insisted that we relaxed and had some fun on our last night of PAX Prime. (Lets just say PAX Prime has already come even though it hasn't.) Speaking of Mark, I looked around the perimeter of the pool and saw him over by a small table and two chairs. He had laid his towel down on the table and was tugging at his shirt as he tried to get it over his head. I laughed silently then walked over to him.

"Need some help?" I tried not to laugh out loud at him. He looked over at me through the head hole in his shirt. He smiled and I saw a slight blush rise up on his cheeks. He was so adorable.

"Yeah. Is that too much to ask for?" he asked sheepishly. I chuckled then set my towel down.

"Not at all. Here," I started as I grabbed the hem around the head hole in his shirt and pulled. His shirt eventually came off after a few more pulls. I tried not to stare at his built torso for too long. He was definitely more built than I thought he would be. I felt my cheeks get hot so I quickly gave him his shirt back and sat down. Hopefully he didn't notice anything. Either way, he thanked me and sat his shirt on the table along with his towel. I nodded then sat myself down in the one of the chairs and sat my towel down with Mark's. He threw off his shoes then looked back at me.

"You comin'?" he asked. I forced myself to look up at him, his face actually, not his chest. I smiled and shook my head.

"Mark, y'know how I don't like public pools." He frowned and looked down at the cement floor of the area surrounding the pool. Then out of nowhere, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Jack, take your shirt off." he ordered, the smirk still on his face. My eyes widened as I sat up in my chair more.

"W-What? Mark, I don't want to go swimming." I told him nervously. He crossed his arms, the smirk still not leaving his face.

"Then why are you wearing your swim trunks if you aren't planning on going swimming?" he questioned me smartly. I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"I dont want to go swimming right now, Mark. Maybe later." I said truthfully. I saw his eyes soften just a little bit but he was still making me nervous. He better not be planning anything, I won't fall for his tricks. He shrugged and turned around towards the pool.

"Suit yourself." I heard him call out as he ran and jumped into the pool. He made an enormous splash and water went everywhere because of it. I shielded myself with my hands as water splashed my way, but that didn't work too well. I heard him laughing as I stood up, soaking wet. Why did they have to put the table and chairs this close to the side of the pool? I scowled at him as I removed my soaking wet shirt from my body. I felt his eyes on me as I took it off and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I tried to hide my blush as I wiped the water from my face. I looked over at him as I set my shirt down on the table. He was smiling and you could tell he was proud of what he had done. I couldn't stay mad at the big goober so I ended up laughing. He started laughing again too.

"I can't believe you actually did that!" I yelled at him between our fits of laughter. He laughed some more as he tried to get out of the pool.

"I actually think that was one of my best splashes yet." he admitted as he made his way over to me, our laughter dying down.

"It wasn't bad, you definitely got me wet. Jesus, Mark..." I trailed off as I looked at the area of wet cement around the pool. I felt his eyes on me again and looked over at him. He quickly removed his gaze from me and cleared his throat.

"Will you please get in the pool with me now? You're already wet, you might as well." he pleaded. I sighed and shook my head, a smile appearing on my face. I kicked my shoes off.

"I guess." I giggled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the side of the pool.

"On the count of three, we'll jump in together, okay?" I nodded in response and he started counting out loud.

"1... 2... 3!" he shouted as I threw myself in the pool. I felt him let go of my hand and I plunged under the water. I immediately shot up and found him still on the side of the pool, laughing his ass off now.

"That was not funny! Get your ass in here now!" I yelled at him as I swam over and grabbed his arm. He looked over at me and before he could say anything, I pulled him in with me. We both fell underwater and I felt him squirm around while we were under. He bumped his forehead into mine and he both shot up out of the water. I wiped my face off and laughed as Mark ran a hand through his hair so it wasn't in his face. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face and I looked at him, smiling as well. It was then when I noticed how close we were. After we bumped foreheads and came up, we must not have moved away from each other, not by that much at least. My smile vanished and I gulped. His smile then faded too and his brown eyes burned into my blue ones. Instead of moving away from me, he came closer and I panicked even more. What was he doing?! I watched him as he brought a hand up and carefully touched my face. He then cupped my face in that hand and leaned closer to me, close enough that I could feel his hot, shaky breath on my lips.

"I'm sorry in advance if I taste like chlorine..." he murmured as his lips collided with mine. I froze for just a second but then moved my lips along with his. The kiss was amazing, other than the fact that he did taste a little of chlorine. He also tasted like something else but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I eventually moved my hands down to his waist, pulling him closer to me as he deepened the kiss. I felt him tense up a bit but he soon relaxed at my touch. He pulled away, our foreheads still touching, a string of our mixed saliva still connecting us together. He licked it from his lips and I giggled.

"That's disgusting, Mark." He kept his eyes closed and smiled slightly.

"I can still taste you Sean.." he trailed off as his thumb caressed my cheek. My cheeks grew hot again and I heard him chuckle.

"That's weird, Mark." I practically whispered. He pulled my face even closer. I don't know how he was doing that without kissing me again, but he was. We stayed there for a second, our noses touching now, our lips just centimeters away from each other. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Mark, how did you know I liked you?" I asked. He pulled his other hand up and was now holding my face in both of his hands.

"I dunno... I just did." he said in that deep voice of his.

"From my actions?" I asked, messing with the waistband on his swim trunks. He watched me and chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess. It was pretty obvious, actually." he said. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Is it too early for me to say I love you if we just found out we like each other?" I asked, hope in my eyes. He smiled softly and shook his head.

"No, because I do love you." he said softly. I smiled shyly, red coloring my cheeks.

"Well, I love you too." I said happily. He brought me into a hug and buried his face in my neck. The scruff on his face tickled me and I giggled. I felt him smile against my skin and he kissed my neck gently.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." I heard him mumble against my skin. This was going a little fast, but I didn't care. We could finally tell each other we loved each other without having to mean it in a brotherly kind of way. I never wanted to let him go now that we knew about our feelings for each other. I liked him and he liked me back, and knowing that gave me the best feeling I've ever had.