Soft or Hard?

Sean's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Mark's head in my lap. We were watching TV as I played with his hair. It was so soft, I just wanted to bury my face in it.

"Mark, why is your hair so soft?" I asked curiously. He looked away from the TV and up at me.

"Conditioner?" he laughed. I giggled and kept playing with his hair. Then I moved my right hand down to his cheek and rubbed my thumb across it, feeling how soft it was.

"Why is your face so soft Mark?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. He looked at me, his expression changing a little.

"I wash it?" he chuckled a bit. I could tell he was confused. I smirked and moved my hand down to his lips, feeling how soft they were.

"Hey Mark, could you tell me why your lips are so soft?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow. He stared at me for a second.

"I-I don't know..." he answered, his voice shaky.

"My lips are soft too, y'know." I said with a smirk still plastered on my face.

He chuckled nervously, "R-Really?"

"Yeah," I confirmed. "You wanna feel how soft they are?"

Mark was speechless as his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. He started to reach his hand up, but I quickly swatted it away. I then went in and smashed our lips together.

He kissed me back, like always, but it was a little different this time. I pulled away and noticed his flushed cheeks. He looked away from me and I followed his gaze. His hands were now resting over his area, and I chuckled lowly.

"Mark, since when did something you have become hard instead of soft?"