Chapter 90: Just when I thought you weren't coming back

Scarlet's POV:

I sombered out of Niall's car and threw my purse down at the ground, then sat on my stairs outside, putting my head down on my knees.

I cried. Tears that came from my eyes physically hurt. All I wanted was to tell Niall how beautiful he is. How much I love him. That I was sorry.

I just wanted him to kiss me...once more tonight.

A car pulled up to my house and I looked up. I couldn't make out who it was, but a tall figure started walking towards me.

And at the second, I thought it was Jay.

"No, please" I started balling even more.

"Scarlet" The voice said...and it wasn't Jay. It was Zach

"Zach?" I asked.

He sat down next to me and put him arm around me.

"I messed up, Zach. I messed up so badly, that I wouldn't be surprised if Niall were to leave me tonight." I told him, crying into his shoulder.

"Scarlet...I need you to know something. Something Niall would've wanted to tell you, but you never game him the chance."

"I was afraid of what he wanted to tell me."

"Scarlet, I was there" Zach said.

"What?"

"I was in the rainforest when you were there. I had met Niall and he needed me for something. We're great friends...that's why he's always at my restaurant"

I looked at him and shook my head.

"And you ran away Scarlet. Niall never met anyone else except me. He was planning something for you." He told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What time is it?"

I checked my phone. "Late" I said.

"You look beautiful by the way. Where were you? A party?"

"Well, I went out for a drink."

"It looks like a party outfit to me. Walk inside Scarlet" He said and pulled me up.

"Whats going on Zach?" I asked

He wiped my eyes, put his hands over them, and opened the door.

"Open" He said.

I opened my eyes and my house was decorated with balloons, streamers, lights, the lot!

"CONGRATULATIONS" People of all over my house jumped out at me.

I laughed and opened my mouth.

"Niall wanted to surprise you when you came back from your honeymoon. He planned the day of the party for tonight, the day you were supposed to come back. Congratulations on your marriage Scarlet" Zach whispered to me.

"Thank you!" I yelled and the party got started.

I walked around the house and Harry, Liam, and Louis picked me up and spun me.

"You knew about this!?" I asked.

"No, we just magically predicted there was gonna be a party tonight" Harry said and I punched his arm lightly.

"Wheres Nialler?" Louis asked and the boys looked at me.

I sat down on my kitchen stool and shook my head.

"I kissed someone...I was mad and he just came so close to me and I told him I was married but he just kissed me"

"Scarlet" Harry said quietly and closed his eyes.

"He's so mad, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were to leave me..." I told just just like I told Zach.

"Are you kidding! He would never leave you. Never in a million years" Harry said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm such a failure." I told them and Louis covered my mouth quickly.

"Don't you ever say that. You're an amazing girl." Louis told me.

"What do I do? Call him?" I asked.

"Yes, go call him. We'll keep this party going." Liam said and sent me off.

I walked inside the laundry room/pantry and sat on top of the washing machine.

I called Niall and he immediately answered.

"Having a good time?" He asked with a grudge

"Niall!" I couldn't keep it in and started crying.

"Yes?" He answered with a short breath.

"Ple-as-e com-e ba-ck" I tried saying, but he hung up.

I threw my phone to the floor and just stared at the wall.

He isn't coming back.

I sat there for 20 minutes, watching the wall, which was pitch black, because I hadn't turned the light on.

The handle started to move and I slowly inched my way behind the corner of the wall. A body creeped in and closed the door, slowly moving my way.

My heart was beating 100 times per second as the body moved closer. The room filled with a cinnamon scent and my hands started to shake.

The person grabbed my hand and pulled himself closer.

Breathing from his body grew closer to my mouth....and at that second, lips slowly locked onto mine.

I could tell from those lips....the sparks I got...it was Niall.
"How'd you know I was in here?" I asked but he didn't answer and just kept kissing me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled me closer to him, picking me up off of the washing machine and put my back against the wall, his hands around my butt, pushing it up every time our lips moved.

In the dark room, all there was, was a sound of quick breathing, and hearts beating.

"Niall" I whispered.

"Sh" He replied in my ear.

"I love you. I'm so sor-" I started to say as he kissed me again.

He smiled during it and I laughed.

"All I needed was one more kiss from you, Scarlet. Im sorr-"

This time I interrupted him with a kiss.

He locked the pantry door and slowly unzipped my dress. He slid his hands down the back of me and ran his fingers along my underwear. I put my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, letting him do whatever he pleased.

He put his hand down my underwear and squeezed my butt, then pulled his hand out and zipped my dress back up.

"Don't stop now" I whispered.

"Not now, doll. Later. Now, lets go back out." He said to me and grabbed my hand.

I smiled and nodded my head.

How can someone be so amazing?