Chapter 80: Scary movies with Niall

Nialls POV:

"Lads when are we leaving?" I asked as we sat on the tour bus.

"Right about now" Harry answered.

"Finally!" I shouted.

I just wanted this to be over and get married. For the honeymoon, I thought about going on a cruise to the Bahamas, maybe even stopping to go to Atlantis Resort and Water Park. Scarlets favorite things are pretty much water, sun, and drinks! By the time I got halfway through my thoughts, we had arrived to Studio B.

We were greeted by a lady and a man who were going to be interviewing us. They put small microphones on our collars and led us onto a couch in which they sat across from us.

"Welcome back to Studio B, I'm Darren and this is Lillian, and today we are here with you all know, the most popular, heart throbbing band in the world right now, One Direeeeection!" Darren said and we all nodded.

"So, how are you all doing?" Lillian asked and we all nodded again and replied with "great".

"I hear that you and Scarlet will be getting married soon Niall! Congratulations! Is she here right now?"

"Thank you! And no actually, we had to leave her and Hannah, Harrys girlfriend and come to this interview actually" I said and laughed.

"Ah, I see. And are you excited about this new life? Nervous, any feelings?" She asked.

"No actually! All I hope is that things go well forever and ever you know?"

"Well of course! And how do you think all those fans out there feel. All the girls that drool, cry, fight over you?"

"Well, they are the main reason we are all sitting here right now, and without any of them, we would be nowhere, so of course I will always love them as well and they will have a special place in my heart. But, I have met a girl I adore, and the other girls out there will find their man and realize that they have found the love of their life. It's crazy to think that one day I would be here!"

"Ah I see? So I heard Scarlet and Hannah were at a bar last night? Did they get into any kind of trouble? Were you worried? Mad? We saw them getting into a car and-"

I cut her off from there "Hannah and Scarlet can do whatever they like, and no, they did not get into anyones car except theirs, just to clear things up" I told her.

Louis stepped in "I think this fandom and all these people need to stop worrying where Scarlet and Hannah are all the time and move on. They are normal people trying to live a normal life, and can even seem to enjoy a night off."

"Louis is right. I mean they need their space of course. We love them, but they are grown women!" Harry added.

"Well, alright then" The girl shot us all a look. "I guess that will be enough for today. Thank you for your time" She said and we all nodded, getting up and leaving.

We walked back to the car and headed back to where Scarlet and Hannah were. I felt as if thing would be awkward, but not just between Scarlet and I...between all of us...

A few hours later....

We headed back on the plane and arrived shortly to Scarlets house. We entered to find them blasting and lip singing in their pajamas while making brownies. 

I ran up to Scarlet and picked her up, spinning her around. The brownie spoon was in her hand and she smeared it all over my cheek. I laughed and chased her as she hid behind Harry and Hannah who were already making out. 

It was around 7 pm by now and we had ordered takeout. Scarlet and I went to another family room she had at the end of her house and dimmed the lights, then turned the TV on, flipping through movies. I made her watch a horror movie, because I knew she would end up practically under me.

As she pressed on a scar movie, I turned her chin and looked into her eyes.

"Don't you ever change, okay princess?" I told her.

She looked at me confused, but just nodded, moving her hair behind her ear.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Now it is, I had the worst interview ever" I told her.

"Well, do you want to talk about it?"

"Nah, its alright. Is everything okay with you?" I asked her.

"Niall..." She said quietly.

"Yes?" I widened my eyes.

"I'm ready" She said and my headed bolted backwards a little.

My eyes opened even more. She already wanted to have it, but she said not before marriage. 

"But...I mean are you sure? You don't have to feel pressured. I want to do whatever feels right to yo-" I started saying awkwardly.

"Niall! Not that! I'm ready to get married now! I was thinking...It should be soon. Wherever you like sounds good to me. The beach, a church, a rose garden, a-"

"Brilliant! A rose garden. Ah, just perfect. I swear I thought you meant something else and I wasn't sure what to say but-"

"Nah, not yet silly. I love you" Were her last words as she cuddled against me.

I put my arm across her chest and grasped her shoulder with my palm. I pulled her in close and intwined my legs with hers. 

This is how it should be...Her and me...

The movie played and from the beginning of the scene she started screaming.. I thought I even saw a tear come down so I held her tighter, laughing. 

"Not funny! Can we change it?!" She said over and over but my answer was no.

When the movie was over, I picked her up and carried her to our room. I laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead. I climbed right into the bed, because I knew she was still scared. She crawled up to my chest and buried her head in it. I smiled.

Never should this change.