Chapter 37: Winter Wonderland quirky showers with Niall

Nialls POV:

I had to just tell her.

"Scarlet...I have to tell you something" I said directly to her. She looked worried.

She didn't answer me.

"Well; I wasn't sure if I should tell you. But...I remember everything" I said and she stared at me.

"How long have you remembered?"

"Right after we talked, I remembered mostly everything. How we met, kissed, laughed." I smiled.

She cried.

"Scarlet? Why are you  crying. Aren't you happy?" I asked and pulled her chin up.

"Niall, what if you didn't remember. Before you got home, you didn't know my name. I feel like I've ruined us no matter what. I just can't stop thinking about seeing you, him, Jay..he could've killed you. And it hurt to see your innocent body, on the street; I thought you were dead Niall"

"Scarlet, I'm okay. If it wasn't meant to be, I would be dead. But some angel believed in me. Believed that I would survive. And you know who that angel was? The angel that saved me?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"You" I said and kissed her.

She backed her face away.

"Why wouldn't you tell me right away?" She shook her head again and looked down.

"I thought it would be different"

" I fell asleep last night thinking I lost you, us, forever Niall"

"My angel saved me" I said and she laughed.

"Well, lets celebrate!" She laughed while she was crying. The kind of laugh you see in movies after someone is crying and hears something funny. Her cheeks were pink, but she wiped her eyes, jumped up and went into the bathroom.

I followed her, but she didn't notice. She started taking her shirt off and I raised my eyebrows. She turned around and saw me.

"Niall!" She yelled and slapped me with her shirt. I couldn't feel anything. I was just staring at her. 

I dazed out of it.

"I didn't know you were gonna strip!" I put my hands up and smiled. 

She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes while shaking her head. 

"Wellllll????" She looked at me and said.

"I think I need a shower too" I said smirking.

"You little weirdo. You can go first then" she told me.

 I shook my head.....

"Fine" She said and I smiled giving her the creepiest smile and licking my teeth.

 She raised her eyebrows and took a step back, laughing.

She stepped into the shower. I had never been in this one. It was huge. It was made of a dark tile and had shower heads on both sides of the shower. It was probably about 10-15 feet long as well as a speaker and radio. Scarlet turned around and picked a song. I stared at her. She was beautiful. She picked "Party in the USA", her favorite song. She danced and started throwing soap at me. She laughed.

"You think thats funny?" I asked and she nodded.

 I ran to her and shoved soap in her mouth. She was spitting it out as soon as she tasted it. I pressed my lips on hers. Water flowed down our backs and in between our lips. By this point, we were making out. We broke the kiss after about 4 minutes of constant kisses.