Chapter 73: Marriage plans and a private island getaway

Nialls POV
The next morning I woke up and she was gone. I got up, got in the shower and a strange feeling came to me. I wanted to ask her to marry me. It's been about a year, but today was the day I wanted to ask her. I just don't know for sure if she's ready. I went to the kitchen to find the boys eating all of her food.

"Where's Scarlet?" I asked.

"With Hannah, they went grocery shopping." Harry said.

"Well, when are they going to be back?" I asked and sat on the stool.

"Calm down lad, what's the rush?" Louis asked and looked at me strangely.

"I need to talk to you guys." I said, positively.

They all put their food down and looked at me.

"I want to ask Scarlet to marry me" I said and their jaws dropped.

It was silent for minutes.

"Are you sure about this? It hasn't even been a year." Louis confronted me.

"I'm sure" I said.

I looked at everyone and they smirked.

"Do you love her?" Louis asked.

What kind of question was that?

"Of course." I said right away.

"How do you know?"
"Because nothing makes sense without her." I said and the boys looked at me.

"IM SO PROUD NIALLER!!!!" Harry screamed and they all pounced at me; I fell off the chair and onto the floor.

Just then, Scarlet and Hannah walked in, their arms full of groceries. They looked at us and stopped.

"We're gone for 1 hour and this happens!" Hannah said.

I looked at Scarlet, she was laughing. Her hair fell to one side of her and her eyes were sparkling, even more today than ever.

Scarlet walked past me and to the pantry. I stood up and came up behind her, taking the bag and setting it down. She turned around and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Good morning" I whispered.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Scarlet, can we talk?" I asked and she titled her head.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. I just need to talk to you" I said and looked at the boys who were all staring at us.

"Okay?" She said and led me down the hallway and out the front door.

She closed the door and wrapped her arms around her stomach.

"Scarlet. I love you and you know it. I want to-" I started saying and she covered her mouth. Her eyes widened and she bent over a little.

"Niall, oh my-" She started to say.

"Scarlet, shh. I want to take you somewhere. A private island. Just you and me" I stated and she jumped onto me, kissing me everywhere.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She whispered.

She got off and looked at me. "What's the reason for this?" She asked,

"You. You're the reason for everything; everything you have made so special in my life"

She looked at crashed her lips onto mine, then looked into my eyes.

"I wonder how anyone could ever possibly taste your lips and let you go." I said and she smiled.

"I love you Niall. God, I love you", she said. Those words gave me warmth every time.

"So lets go, shall we?" I said and she nodded. I picked her up and she looked into my eyes.

"I could spend hours looking at you but I wouldn't find any flaws, because Scarlet, you're perfect in my eyes," I said to her and she shook her head.

"What a suck up! You must want something from me! What is it?" She asked and I laughed.

"Just you, forever"
"And thats what youre going to get" She said and I smiled.

We walked back inside and the boys cheered. My eyes shot them a look and they knew exactly what I was saying.

"What's the cheering for?" Scarlet asked.

"Wha-what cheering?" I shot back.

"Never mind....I'm going to go pack" She said and her and Hannah ran upstairs.

"You didnt ask lad?" Harry said.

"No, I will...We're going on a trip...To a private island" I said.

"Ohppp!!! We're coming!" Harry opened his mouth wide and the others nodded.

"You guys, its supposed to be romantic..."

"What if she wants us there, wants Hannah?" Harry asked.

"Ugh, fine....But different rooms. I already booked the "honeymoon" suite."
"OOOOh lalaala whats the honeymoon suite?" Louis asked and did a little dance.

"Its lined with rose petals to the bed and comes with a bottle of wine and treats"

They all looked at eachother.

"What" I asked.

"We all know what youre going to do there" Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"Pack your stuff.....We're leaving in 5" I said and walked to Scarlets room.

I walked in, to find her by herself...She changed into a long purple shirt and tied her hair up. She sat on the bed as she folded her clothes.

"Hello" I whispered.

She smiled and stood up. I walked close to her and leaned in for a kiss. At the last minute she turned her head and I ended up kissing her cheek.

"Got ya" She smirked.

I grabbed her and laid her on the floor, huddled over her. I tickled her and kissed all over her neck. Giggles and laughs came out. I missed those laughs.

I got on my hands and knees and just looked at her. She pulled my neck in, and gave me a kiss.

"Happy?" She said and I nodded.

"Ready?" I asked, and she then nodded.

I grabbed her bag and walked downstairs. She saw the boys and Hannah.

"You guys are coming too!" She squealed and asked.

"Yes!" Hannah replied eagerly.

They ran into the car and jumped into the back.

"Well, so much for that idea...of having her to myself" I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll take Hannah" Harry said and winked.

I got in the car last and looked at Scarlet, who didnt even look at me. I shook my head.
"To the airport please" I said quietly and looked out the window.

I felt a hand from behind me touch my shoulder and rub it.

"I love you" She whispered.

And I just smiled.