Chapter 46: Emotional side of Niall

Scarlets POV:

I woke up the next day, next to him. It was our last day together before we had to go back home. Our last day in Ireland, last day for the next 4 months to see each other, kiss each other, last day to be with him. It hurt to think of his name, say his name. I didnt want to say it for the next four months. We won't get to talk that much anyways, because there is no service on our phones.

 I was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring out the window. I started getting up to walk on the patio outside the door, but a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned my head quick, my hair following the path of my head. I looked at him, and he smiled, but I kept a blank face. I couldn't fake a smile, I couldn't start crying. I took a deep breath and just blinked. I stood up and slid my wrist out of his grip. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I didnt answer or turn around, I just pointed outside. He looked so happy just know.

I opened the sliding door and kept it open. The morning breeze blew in my air. I heard the birds chirping, saw the sprinklers going off on the green grass, smelled the salty air, and closed my eyes.

A body wrapped itself around my torso. Niall. I thought of his name and started sniffling, my body going up and down with every sniffle. He turned me around and rested his hands on my hip bones. He knows it calls me down when he rests put his hands on my hips.

"Scarlet, no no no...shhh dont cry Scar" He positively told me.

I put my arms around his neck and got on my tip toes. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, crying into his neck and squeezing my body tight so I wouldn't slip. He set me down on a table out there and I dangled my feet off the edge.

He put his hands on each side of me and touched his forehead to mine. I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and rubbed his temples with my thumbs.

"Shhh" He whispered to me.

I titled my head up and kissed him. He knew I was going to do that, because he met me halfway and we kissed each other. I felt sparks bursting. I felt emotions of sadness and happiness.

I stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes. They were sparkling, and I knew he was about to start crying.

"You're grandma would be so proud of you Scarlet" He said in a soft voice. 

I smiled and nodded slowly. 

"Lets go back in. Mom made breakfast." He told me and turned around.

I got on his back and he carried me to his kitchen. When we walked in, everyone greeted us and I smiled and said good morning.

I could smell bacon, eggs, hash browns, and some kind of pancake.

"Those are her pancakes, secret recipe" Greg walked past me, flicking my hair. I laughed.

 Niall stood at the corner of the counter and crossed his hands, putting his head in them. I could tell he wasn't taking any of this too easily anyways.

"So, how'd my lovelies sleep?" Maura asked. 

Niall and Greg nodded their heads but I just looked away.

"Scarlet? Whats wrong sweetie?" Maura asked. I felt as if she was my mother and I could tell her everything.

"Just thinking a lot, bad dreams, and I'm stressed." I said and looked at Niall. He wasnt looking at me though.

"I dont think I wanna go on this tour." Niall all the sudden said and everyone in the kitchen stopped what they were doing.

"What? Niall, no, wh- what, why?" I asked him and shook my head, looking so confused.

"Im not excited and I can't leave you for 4 months. I just can't. I wanna go with you" He said and looked at me. I didnt know how to respond.

"Niall, you've done it many of times without me. You're going to meet amazing people along the way, be with your best friends, and discover new things that you'll be able to tell me all about. If you're with me and decide not to go, then what is there to talk about? I am telling you that you need to do this. I am not suggesting this, I'm telling you this" I said to him seriously.

"I dont think you could've said it any better" Maura told me.

"Scarlet, but-" Niall started talking.

"No. No buts Niall. Not this time" I said to him. I grabbed his hand and held it.

"For me" I looked at him. 

"But four months Scar. FOUR" He was starting to have a hard time breathing.

"Niall, how do you think I feel. I dont want this to happen, but this is our career, this is what needs to happen. We are going separate ways for only a few months. You're going to love wherever you go. You'll forget about me because you're having loads and loads of fun. Trust me. I'm just a person, okay, but I am a person who is telling you what is right. Im going on my tour and you're going on yours." I squeezed his hand.

He looked down. Maura gave us breakfast but Niall didnt eat. After breakfast, I washed the dishes and went to the room. Niall followed me.

"Niall, this is gonna be okay. Were going to be fine. I want you to go and enjoy it, live your life with your best friends. I want you to even go to parties, just NO hitting up with girls. You understand?" I said to him and he chuckled.

"Okay"

I walked to him and kissed him. 

"Its gonna be perfectly okay. And I know it. Whether were miles apart or feet apart, I want you to know I am always here for you. And you're always here for me." I said to him

"Now, lets do something" I said and we both smiled.