Chapter 25: Niall's miracle

Nialls POV:

I walked down to the lobby, and jumped in a cab. There was a girl driving the cab, about a year younger than me.

"Hello" she said and smiled.

"Hi" I said to her.

"Wait...aren't you Niall Horan?" She asked.

"Yes" I said and chuckled.

"Where's your girlfriend?" She asked very oddly.

"Um, I'm not sure" I told her, looking out the window.

She stopped the car and pulled over.

"Uh what are you doing? I'd like to go into the city please" I told her, looking her in the eye.

"Well, we have time. She'd never know. These windows are also tinted" she said biting her lips.

"No, please just take me to the city."

"Oh come on"

"Stop" I said strictly.

"She started driving again.

"You'll regret this" she told me angrily.

"I'm sure" I said, rolling my eyes.

I got to the city, handed her $5, and got out as fast as I could.

I first went to the Apple Store and bought her a mac laptop. I figured she could put her music she makes on it, and make music videos, and edit things.

Next, I went to a clothing store, that was all one size (thank goodness) and bought her three super soft tshirts, a black tshirt dress, 2 pairs of flowy shorts and a small necklace with an "S" on it.

After that, I went to a shoe store. Scarlet was a size 7, so I went to that aisle and picked out a pair of Tory burch sandals, a pair of nude heels, and a pair of Nike running shoes.

The last thing I got her was a bracelet that was made out of silver, and it had several beautiful charms on it.

I looked at all my bags, and nodded, going back to the hotel to wrap them as soon as possible.

Scarlets POV:

I left to go out into the city to buy Niall presents. For all he has done for me.

The first place I went to was a watch store. I picked out a pure silver watch, with a silver, glossy hand and bought it.

The next store I went to was a music store. I went to the guitar section and picked out a pic. It had the Irish colors on it, and I knew it was the one.

After that, I went to Macy's and bought him a pair of black, and a pair of white kelvin kleins (as well as I bought myself some, so we could match).

The last place I went was a picture store. I bought a black frame and put a picture of Niall and I from when we went on our first date.

I hurried to the closest craft store and wrapped my presents there. I put bows and stickers on them, and sprinkled some fake snow to add extra shine. When I was finished, I hopped on the cab, and ran into the hotel.

I opened the door, and Niall was in the bathroom. I quickly shoved all the boxes into my suitcase and pretended that I was picking out my pajamas when he walked out.

"Oh hello." He said. I was just in time. Not a second to spare. I stood up and he pushed me on the bed, kissing me.

"Well someone missed me" I laughed.

He rolled off and laid next to me.

"Do u believe in miracles?" He asked me

"No not really...why?" I turned my head, asking him.

"I didn't either, until I met you. You are my miracle and I didn't realize it until now" he said. He was so cheesy.

I rolled on top of him and kissed him. He wrapped his hands around me, and pulled me closer. I sat up and grabbed my phone from my pocket, still sitting over his waist. He played with my hair that was hanging in front of me.

I dialed a pizza place while he kept playing with my hair.

"Hello, I'd like to order a large cheese pizza please to deliver" I said and gave him the address. I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

Nialls POV:

Scarlet sat on me, her leg on each side. I played with her hair as I watched her dial the phone to order pizza. I laughed and she lightly slapped my cheek.

When she hung up, I thought It was a good time to talk to her.

"Scarlet, can I talk to you?" I asked

"Of course, about anything, you can always talk to me" she smiled, putting her hands on my chest.

"I've been thinking...and I want to start a family and future with you. You know, after my career, after yours. We can just be normal people, doing what we love"

She didn't answer and I figured she was processing it all.

"Niall..." She said and I just stared at her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

I knew I shouldn't have said that. What if she didn't feel totally the same way, or she wasn't comfortable with it, or-

"Me too" She said to me as she cupped my face in her hands. I pulled her face to me, and didn't kiss her. I put my nose to hers and watched as she smiled. I was about to kiss her, when she hopped up.

"You're gonna have to get me!" She said as she ran to the other side of the hotel room.

I got up and chased her. I pulled her shirt and she fell back into my arms. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulders and on the bed. She was squirming so I pinned her down, kissing her lips, neck, and cheeks. She laughed as I kissed her everywhere. I laughed as I kissed her. She rolled over and on top of me and pecked my lips gently. The door knocked and she laughed, getting off of me, and running to the door. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, and we both walked to the door...my arms around her the whole time. We opened the door, took the pizza, and threw and 20 bill and closed the door.

We each had about 4 big slices and were sick to our stomachs. Scarlet walked to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and climbed into bed. I followed.

I turned the light off and wrapped my arms around her.

"Scarlet" I said.

"Mhm?" I could tell she was very tired.

"Isn't it bad for your face to not take your makeup off when you sleep?" I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"I never see you take you take it off."

"I have nothing to take off" she said and I smiled. 

Scarlet's natural beauty amazed me in so many ways.

"You're more beautiful than anyone Ive ever seen. How lucky did I get?"

"Niall..."

"Yes?"

"You're my miracle too" She said and I kissed her head, falling asleep.