Chapter 86: Everything sweet and nice

The next morning, we woke up to the sunlight shining in our window. I started getting up, but was immediately pushed back down when Scarlet decided to roll her body on top of me. I kissed her neck and got back up, heading to the kitchen. I pulled out the coffee and made 2 hot cups of coffee. I looked in the fridge to find pre-made dough to make cinnamon rolls, just like she had made when we went to the cabin. I turned on the outside and inside speakers and drew up the blinds.

I heard humming coming from the shower and smiled while I put the rolls into the oven. I walked outside and sat on the couch, pulling out my phone. I went onto twitter and took a picture of the water, with the silks swaying in the wind. I posted it and immediately got likes and comments saying, "Take me with you!" "I wanna be with you. I love you" and "It should be you and me and no one else." I laughed at that one and shook my head. No one but Scarlet belongs in my heart.

Scarlet ran towards me, just in her bra and underwear, freaking out

Scarlet ran towards me, just in her bra and underwear, freaking out. "NIALL! How long have you been out here!?" She yelled and I sat up fast.

"What?" I took a sniff and smelled the worst burning smell ever.

I ran to the kitchen and opened the oven, pulling them out. Scarlet climbed up on the counter and started fanning the smoke detector with a towel. All I could look at was her up there, in just her bra and underwear. Her hair flowed down her back, and her muscles in her back moved with her as she kept raising her arms.

She looked back at me.... "Stopppp!" She laughed and I turned back around.

I put the rolls on a large tray and drizzled the cinnamon sauce over them. They didn't happen to be too burnt. I poured two glasses of milk and put a flower on the tray. Scarlet followed me outside and sat on the couch with me. I sat across from her, facing the water. 

            I pulled out my phone and faced the camera towards her

            I pulled out my phone and faced the camera towards her. She folded her legs into crisscross-apple-sauce and put her hands under her chin, making a large grin. The blue water behind her made her eyes pop, and her hair was blowing in the wind. I posted her picture on instagram and of course got comments saying, "Such a beautiful, inspiring girl" "I wish I was her" "She is so lucky" "AWWW!!!"..... and of course the ones that said "She doesn't deserve you, I do" "Eww!!" "Back off, he's mine"  and "Just watch them get a divorce".
             I rolled my eyes and put my fork into a cinnamon roll, feeding it to Scarlet.

"Niall" She said softly.

"Mhm?"

She bent her knees up to her and looked at the water.

"What about your singing? When you have to go back home and start another tour...And my singing career..."

"Scarlet, we'll do what we have to do. I don't want you worrying about anything right now, beautiful."

"What about the baby?"

"We have 9 months. We'll work everything out"

"And picking out a house? Looking for another career? We can't do this forever"

"Scarlet, here is my plan. We enjoy what we are doing now. I'll take care of you forever and ever...and you know that"

"And after the baby is born?"

"We settle down for a while, take care of the baby. Find a house."

"And Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn can always come over!" She smiled.

"Scarlet, I have some news about Zayn... a while back Zayn decided it was time for him to move on.... He has left our band"

"What!? No! Why!"

"He wanted to do something else with his singing career"

"Oh, Niall, I am so sorry!"

I leaned in and kissed her.

"Don't worry, they'll all always come over and visit. We are going to make that baby of ours, live the dream." I said and she laughed.

We finished the rolls and she took the tray inside. She went and washed the dishes.

            I came up behind her and grabbed her butt, making her jump. She turned around and sat up on the counter, wrapping her legs around me. She leaned in and grabbed my jaw, pulling my lips onto hers. Her smooth lips moved with mine, a taste of cinnamon traveling in between our mouths. I stuck my tongue on her kips, begging for it to go inside her mouth. She slightly opened it and kept moving her lips around on mine. I put my tongue back in my mouth and smiled, and so did she, our foreheads touching.

            She got up and led my hand back to the room. She went into the drawer and put on a flowy, white romper from her favorite boutique. She twirled her hair and put on a pair of sunglasses, then walked over to me.

 She twirled her hair and put on a pair of sunglasses, then walked over to me

"Beautiful" I whispered and she smiled.

"So whadya have planned this morning Ni?" She asked, while we walked outside.

"Anything YOU want. You deserve it all" I told her and she pecked the side of my lips, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------

UGH!! OH MY I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE MONTHS!
I had like no motivation, but now I do (: I hope all is well with you! And thank you so much for reading my story. I cant tell you how much I love you all and appreciate it!

OHH AND I NEED UR ADVICE AGAIN!!
Do you like when I put pictures and stuff up on each chapter? Tell me what you think!

And if you wanna add me on snapchat! It's Maddy.sweeney (: