chapter 13: return of Jay

Nialls POV:

I woke up on the ground, still in my car... I forgot what had happened... And I didn't know where I was. I closed me eyes again but opened them at the speed of lighting. Scarlet! Where is she. I let her slip away. I was scared for my life, but more for hers. I didn't know whether she was dead, alive, trapped. I needed to find her. But I had to get the boys. I called Liam

"Hello?" He said

"Lia-mm" I groaned

"Niall where are you? Are you okay?"

"She's gone. I couldn't help it. She tried to save me"

"Niall who??"

"I tried to stop her but I couldn't. I'm such a terrib-"

"Niall! Talk to me. Who!"

"Scarlet" I whimpered

"We're all coming. Where are you?"

75th street 2 ave"

He hung up and I cried harder than I ever have. I couldn't do anything to stop her. I just let her go, she saved me from getting hurt. Who knows where she is or what's happening now.

The boys came 10 minutes later and helped me into their car.

"Oow ouch" I said as they touched my ribs.

"Niall, lad.. You're losing a lot of blood. And your ribs are out of place. We need to take you to a hospital." Harry said

"No! Don't you dare take me anywhere except where Scarlet is." I said boldly.

We drove a while In the direction I remember seeing them go and came to an abandoned house.

"This could be it. Be careful everyone. Follow my lead, Niall, you stay here" Liam said as they all got out. I refused to listen and inched my way out. I followed them, limping and oozing out blood, but it didn't seem to hurt me. The adrenaline of finding Scarlet was far more important than blood and a couple of broken ribs.

Scarlets POV:

Josh took me to a creepy, old, abandoned house. I couldn't possibly imagine the terrible things that would be done, or how many days I would be staying here. I didn't even know if Niall was still alive. I started having a panic attack and pretended to pass out. I fell to the floor and closed my eyes to make me look almost dead. Josh yelled my name. Normally, when I pretend to pass out, I always smile and end up failing at staying still. But this was serious. I squinted my eyes open... What is this place? We walked around the corner and there was Jay... He looked totally different. His eyes were bloodshot, hair as messy as a pig, and he looked drained of life.

"Well done" he said to josh

"I think she passed out" he said

"Even better"

"I say we wait till she wakes up to do anything" I guess josh was trying to help me

"Oh that will not do. This girl is under my control and she has no one to save her. Poor, unfortunate soul" GOD how I hated him. He's changed from a gentleman to a kidnapper.

"Ah, what a beautiful girl" jay said. Don't even try to call me that I said in my mind.

"Hey jay, you know how much trouble you could get into for doing this right? Kidnapping..." Josh said. Oh no, what were they planning on doing to me

"Josh, chill, she's mine and I dont want her to be with that disgusting boy. She won't remember a thing when she wakes up" jay said and I was about to kill him. How dare he call Niall disgusting.

Jay put me in a seat and watched me. I didn't know what to do.  He wanted me to be his badly. He wanted me to wake up and think that nothing has happened, so thats what I was going to do I woke up and pretending I knew nothing and that I was his again.

I was going to pretend that I passed out and lost my memory when Josh hit Niall with his car.

"Good to have you back. I thought we were going to have to do this the hard way" he kissed me and I kissed him back.

"So, where's Niall?" Jay asked

I looked at him with a confused look, "What?" I said, even though I knew everything. I kissed him again and heard a yelp from the door. it was Niall. I looked at him as if I didn't know who he was. 

"Scarlet!" He yelled as he fell to the floor. He was bleeding from every spot.

"Jay! It's Niall Horan!" 

"Bravo, you're not as stupid as I thought you were"

"We have to help him." I said

"Nah, he's fine. Now... Where were we?" He asked as he kissed me again. He pushed me to the couch and climbed on top of me. He kissed me over and over. I pretended like I enjoyed it. Niall was screaming at me, but I had to ignore him. I looked at him and said, "I don't know you". He cried and I cried too. I felt hands grab jay. It was josh.

"She's had enough. Get off of her" josh said as he punched jay in the gut, then the face, as well as many other spots. I ran over to Niall and crouched down to him.

"Niall!" I yelled. He was losing so much blood and passing out

"Keeps your eyes open. Niall please! For me!" I cried Into his back. Jay was on the floor in pain. Josh picked Niall up over his shoulder and threw him in the car.

"I'm taking him to the hospital" he said.

I looked at jay. I ran over to him and kicked him. The rest of the boys came in and grabbed jay and put him in their car. Jay was dying in pain and had bruises and marks everywhere. We drove jay to the police station and they took care of him right away.

"You won't be seeing him ever again" they said and we drove as fast as we could to the hospital. My heart and body thumping.