Chapter 7: Niall saves the day

Nialls POV:

We were walking out, my hand in Scarlets.

"Hey were gonna walk around for a little, lads" I said

"Okay, don't have too much fun" Louis said

They got in the car and we walked down a street of a couple shops. 

"I have to use the bathroom real quick" I said

"How small is your bladder Horan?" she asked and i laughed; she smiled. 

Scarlets POV: 

I waited for Niall to do his business as I saw a figure walk towards me. I got scared and started running. The body chased me and grabbed my arm. 

"So you're the famous Scarlet? Nialls princess. He's lucky. I want you though" He said very scary. I was screaming. 

"Get in the car!" He said and i was now crying

"NO! Let me go! Please! Stop!" I was fighting so hard. I was about to give up, then I saw Niall. 

"Niall!" I started yelling.

He ran towards me and shouted "Let her go!"

"What are you gonna do about it?" The man said and I was crying as he pushed me to the ground. It hurt and I couldn't get up. 

"Scarlet, run!" Niall shouted

"No! Niall stop!" The man threw a punch at Nialls face.

"STOP! You can take me, don't hurt him." I yelled. 

 He pushed Niall to a wall and walked towards me. Niall ran up behind him and punched his gut, then shoved his fist up the mans nose. The man fell down and Niall picked me up and ran with me. I was crying, he was bleeding. We went inside a big store and went to the back. I stood up and wiped the blood off him. I pulled him into a hug and my tears seemed to stop. 

"I love you" I whispered. "I love you Niall"

"You're okay. Were okay" He said and put his forehead on mine. He saved me.