Chapter 38: This means war

Scarlets POV:

We ate our breakfast, and of course, Niall paid for it. I was planning on buying him something at a store when we left breakfast. 

We walked into the city. We entered a jewelry store, but I didn't see anything that caught my eye. We then went into forever 21 and I tried almost everything on. Niall was probably sitting in the dressing room for an hour, telling me, "everything looks great baby", but I know he was lying. I ended up buying about 5 casual shirts, 6 fancy and flow shirts, a couple pairs of jeans, a pair of sweatpants, and about 10 dresses. 

After that, Niall led me into Victorias Secret. I rolled my eyes and laughed, but walked inside anyways. He made me pick out a couple bras. He told me he would buy them for me if I picked out the laced ones. I didn't like lace or pushup, because I normally wore sports bras, but I picked out 2 really pretty ones. I then bought 5 pairs of no-show underwear from PINK, and they were incredibly soft.

"Enough with me. Let's shop for youu" I said and smiled, carrying about 6 bags. 

We entered a sports store. It had all kinds of shoes, basketballs, jersey shirts,  spandex and running shorts, tennis rackets, baseball bats, and golf stuff. I walked over to the golf clubs and picked out a matte black one. That was the one. It came with 4 different matte clubs. I carried them to the front, I didn't care how much they cost. Niall deserves new ones.

"That will be $537.59" The lady said and looked at me.

"Aren't you....Scarlet! Oh my god! Its Scarl-" She yelled and I covered her mouth.

"Shh, please. Please" I said and she nodded. She didnt know what to do. She was in so much shock.

"I love you so much, you have no idea. Can we take a picture?" She said and pulled her phone out. I grabbed it and took a selfie of us.

"Hey! I wanna be in it" I heard Niall say and the girl looked like she was about to pass out.

I took a picture of me smiling, Niall making a funny face, and the girl looking so confused, but happy. I laughed.

"Is this actually happening?!" She said. I pinched her.

"Ow" She said and I laughed. 

"Well it was nice meeting you-" I said.

"Carly" She said and smiled.

"It was nice meeting you Carly. Thank you" Niall said and we walked out. 

He grabbed my hand.

"So you're gonna start golf. Those are some nice clubs, never pictured you with a matte black though. I like it" He said and looked down to me. I guess he was just now realizing how short I was compared to him.

"Well, that s because they're not for me. They're for you. I saw you needed new ones anyways. My gift to my favorite person" I said and handed them to him. 

I  bowed as if he was some kind of royal prince I was delivering a special gift to. He laughed and just kissed me. We walked to the car and put them in there, then continued on. 

It was already about 12:00 and of course, Niall was hungry. We stopped at a food cart and Niall got 2 hotdogs and fries. I ordered a slice of cheese pizza. I looked at my phone that was ringing. It was Simon. 

"Hello?" I said.

"Scarlet! Hows my favorite girl?" He asked.

"Amazing, and you?"

"Great, great, hows Niall?"

"He gained all his memory back. Some miracle right?" I said and laughed.

"Thats good news. Well, listen, I made a website for you. For your singing. Fans from all over the world have been commenting and posting stuff. Also, they've purchased tickets for your concert in 2 days. You've sold over 12,000 tickets!"

"What? I didnt know about this concert. I don't even have an album, a band, a place to practice."

"Come to the studio later in the evening. I'll order chin ease food, we'll rehearse. You'll meet the band. They are the best of the best and my closest friends. You'll learn your songs in no time!"

"Great! See you then." I said and hung up.

Niall turned to me and looked at me blankly, shoving hotdogs in his mouth.

"Wgha t wds dat bouf" He said and I laughed.

"What!" I said, taking his hotdog so he could wipe his face.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"That was Simon. I have to go to the studio tonight. Apparently I have a concert in two days, Im guessing at Madison Square. Ive sold about 12,000 tickets already. So I need to practice, learn some songs, and meet the crew" I told him. 

He picked me up and spun me in circles, then kissed me.

"Thats amazing! Can I come tonight, to watch?" He asked.

"Of course" I said and giggled.

"ITS NIALL HORAN" A girl screamed. Great...

Niall led me to the car and we got in. Fans were running after us. They came out of no where. They were actually like wolves. 

We drove off, back to the house, faster than we've ever gone. I laughed as we went at a rapid pace. We arrived at the house and ran in with all our stuff. We dropped it at the door. Niall grabbed my waist and pulled it into his. He kissed me; then I felt something gooey and wet....

Silly string

"GET A ROOM!" Louis yelled.

"Attack!!!!!!" Harry screamed and the boys shot silly string at us. I chased Harry down, but couldn't see as he was constantly spraying me.

"Scarlet!" Niall yelled. I turned around and they had him cornered.

"Any last words?" Louis asked him.

"Umm-" Niall started to say.

"FIRE" Liam yelled and they sprayed can after can at him. 

I started running, but a hand caught mine. Louis lift me over his shoulder and threw me into the corner with Niall. They sprayed us with all different colors, until their cans were empty.

"Welcome  home!" Zayn said and we laughed.

Niall and I laughed and walked into the room, to take another shower. 

It just was a calm, cool, day.