Chapter 18: some1 unexpected

Today was my big day. My tour, my birthday, my day to start something new. I woke up at 4:00 am to get to the airport and on my plane. I hope no one noticed me. I was boarding a regular plane. I figured I could meet new friends. At this point, I really needed some. 

I sat in my seat and turned my phone on. Millions of notifications were commenting happy birthday on my twitter and instagram. I felt so special. Zach called me and wished me a happy birthday.

"I hope your tour goes as you hope. Love you lots." He said

"Me too. its truly incredible. Love ya.. Well, i gotta go bye" I said.

I put my phone in my bag below my seat. As I sat up, a man was sitting next to me, wearing a sweatshirt and baseball cap; he turned the other way.

"Hello" I said, but he didnt turn around.

"Im Scarlet" I said again but he still faced the other way.

I tapped the man," Are you oka-..." As he turned around, it was ... Niall. 

It had to be Niall. On this plane. Dont they normally take their private planes?

Nialls POV

I didnt want to go on the tour. I didnt want to load the plane. I didnt want to see anyone or anything. As much as I love my fans, they couldn't see me in pain. I loaded the plane and got to my aisle. Thank god it was a private plane. I needed alone time. When i got to my seat, there she was... Scarlet. sat down and she was on the phone.

"Love ya." She said. Who was she talking to. 

"Well, I gotta go, bye".

I couldn't look at her. I thought about getting up, so i turned around to get up. She tapped me.

"Hello?" but i didnt answer

she tapped me again and I still didnt turn around. No no no.

I finally turned around and I expected her jaw to drop like it always does. Instead she threw her arms around my neck and cried into my shoulders. I hugged her tight, thinking it would finally be okay.

"Scarlet, I missed you s-" I started saying.

"Niall..." She was trying to say my name as clearly as she could

"Yes? What? Its all going to be okay now. I have you. You have me. Were here now and-"

"Niall; I have a boyfriend..." she said and I shattered inside. 

"What?" I honestly didnt believe her

"Niall, I know. Im sorry. It just happened and he was there and-"

"Who, Scarlet?" I asked worried

"Zach, and he talked to me at the diner and he came over and we kissed an-" 

"You kissed?" I said. She is in danger

"Ye-yes. Im sorry. I like him, but I love you. But you're not mine anymore and you have Rachel now. I jus didnt know what to do and it happened so fast"

"Scarlet, you can't be with him" I said.

What she didnt know was that Zach was a bad man. He hurt people. He got with people, just to break their hearts and mess with their lives. 

"No, Niall. Dont; you're with Rachel and thats okay."

"Rachel? I got rid of her the second I met her. She was rude to me, bossed me around, wanted money"