Chapter 71: At Last

I threw my arms around him and tears started coming out. He wiped my eyes. The crowd started letting out "awes" and I smiled.

Liam, Louis, and Zayn ran to me and hugged me. I didnt see Harry. Then, at that second, he came and jumped on us, his full weight. I spoke too soon. We fell to the floor and the crowd laughed.

They all ran off while Niall and I were still laying on the ground.

I turned around and noticed the boys were gone and the crowd was laughing. I at Niall and he looked at me, shrugging.

"It looks like its the Scarlet and Niall show now" He said and I laughed.

Oh Niall.

We stood up and finished the song. He kissed me on my cheek at the end and we ran back behind the stage.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"You know they didnt come to see a show, right?"

"What! You tricked me?!" I said and laughed.

He kissed my lips and nodded.

I backed away from him and turned my smile into a flat line.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and grabbed my hand.

"Niall, I'm sorry for those things in the magazine. I know you think its true, me hooking up with all the guys, but-" I started saying.

He crashed his lips onto mine. The first serious kiss in 4 months; and it felt like the first time that had ever happened.

"Lets go" He said.

We all ran out and hopped in a black suburban. Hannah was in there.

I jumped onto her and gave her a ginormous hug.

"Scarlet!" She squealed.

"How come you dont squeal my name like that?" Harry asked. We both turned our heads to the door and saw Harry and Niall, standing side by side.

We looked at each other and laughed again.

I sat up and went to the back of the car. There were 4 rows. Niall came to the back with me and sat down. The boys got in and we drove off. Niall looked at me and grabbed my hand. I took my other hand and moved it along his jawline. He grabbed it with his free hand and put it down, kissing me. I laughed as it tickled a bit.

"I missed you" He whispered.

"You have no idea" I said back and shook my head.

"Ya, Scarlet didnt smile or laugh at all. The first smile we got out of her was today." Eddy said and I put my head down.

"Scarlet..." Niall said, touching my chin.

"Niall, I-" I started saying.

"Its okay" He said to me and I nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked him with large puppy eyes.

"Home" He said to me.

"Thank you" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder and he played with my hair. It doesn't get better than this.