Chapter 68: What kind of love were you feeling Niall?

Scarlets POV: I saw the interview of Niall and the boys. They talked about me...and Eddy...

Footage of us??

On a date???

NO!

I threw a pillow across the hotel room and buried my head into the bed, screaming.

I just wanted to see Niall. I wanted him to pick me up and surround me in kisses. I wasn't sure what true love felt like before I saw him, but the moment I looked into that boys eyes, I felt it. Its a feeling like nothing else. It gives you butterflies, it makes your spirit fly, it makes you feel brand new. And I got to feel that with Niall Horan....

It just didnt feel like anyone this was real. 7 billion people in the world, 7 billion who know about Niall.... and he's my boyfriend. My future. My first love. And the funny thing is... I'm his.

I hate getting all sentimental and emotional, but as soon as these next couple of weeks are over, I'm going to run into his body and feel his heart beating on mine. I missed my best friend...But it was almost over. The end to this story. What about when it comes the end to everything; and everything that happened will just be gone. Nothing will have mattered. I won't remember, he won't remember. The chapter in my life...gone...

I started getting emotional again, and walked out of the room, throwing a sheer sweater on me. I walked downstairs and around the hotel. There were lights along the huge ceiling, The was a bridge with a small stream, a little french restaurant, and a coffee shop. I needed some of that right now. I walked to the restaurant and a man beat me, opening the door.

"Thank you," I said and just ignored him in a way.

"I'm Daniel, and you are?" He asked.

I bit my lip and looked the other way, then looked at him.

"Scarlet" I said fast, trying to hint that I wasn't interested.

"Thats very beautiful, like you," He said and touched my hip.

DONT.

I moved forward and they quickly took my order.

"Medium iced caramel coffee please" I told them.

"And for your boyfriend"

"Oh, were n-" I started saying.

"The same please" He said and handed her money.

UGH.

"No, no, I got-!" I started saying and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I got it" He confirmed.

UGH.

He was nice, but so awkward.

We sat down at a table, I figured it was the nice thing to do.

"So, whats got you so down?" He asked.

"Its just everything. You obviously haven't seen me before" I said.

"Well, no, I mean we kind of just met" He said and raised an eyebrow.

I laughed.

"Im Niall Horans girlfriend" I said and he spit his coffee out.

"Why does every girl say they are Nialls Horans girlfriend?!" He asked.

"I am" I said sternly.

"Oh ya, and I bet you're a famous model and singer too...." He said in a cocky way.

"Well, model, no, singer, yes"

"Bull"

"Excuse me! Look me up if you dont believe me." I said.

He pulled out his phone and searched me. His jaw dropped.

"YOU WERE SERIOUS?"

"I dont lie" I quickly said.

"But how? Why? You're here? Then why are you so sad."

"Well, rumors go around so fast. And theres rumors about me going out with a band member. I haven't spoken to Niall in 3 months, and he's probably pissed. Im being stalked by my ex boyfriend, and I have absolutely no idea where Niall is right now!" I said.

He put his hand on my shoulder. It wasnt in a touchy-feely way. It was compassionate and he understood.

"Well listen, when you see Niall he's going to remember nothing, except the fact that he loves you so freaking much. And I'm sorry about all that. But thats in the past, and life is too short to be worrying about things that aren't true. And if the pap sees us together and we get posted, who cares??" He said.

I smiled and laughed.

"You're right! But what if Niall sees." I asked.

"If Niall truly loves you and he knows you love him, there should be no doubt in his mind that this is true. He will know by the look in your eyes; because when you are truly and madly in love with someone, theres a special look, that only happens when you're in love."

Truly, madly, deeply. In love with him.

"Thank you so much, Daniel" I said.

We stood up and I gave him a hug. We took a picture and I walked back upstairs. I turned the TV on.

"Scarlet, Nialls girlfriend, again? Are we even sure that Niall and Scarlet are together? Stay tuned after the break" The same lady said.

NIALLS POV:

"AGAIN?!!!!!?????" I yelled and slammed my cup on the table.

"Lad, are you actually going to believe all of this?" Louis said.

"She's a beautiful woman Niall, of course she's going to have guys hit on her no matter where she goes!" Harry added.

He was right.

"Niall. Let me say something. Scarlet has never EVER felt true love before, until she looked into your eyes. That is what she told me. And if you're going to believe in all of this, then you obviously dont believe in true love. Because the way she looks at you, IS NOT the way she looked at any of those guys" Hannah said.

She was dang right.

"Hannahs right. And if you can't see that, that she only loves you, and can't wait to see you, then Im not sure what kind of love you are feeling. NEVER believe these kinds of news reporters. Rumors, rumors, rumors, thats all they spread." Liam said and I nodded.

"She's waiting day by day to see you lad, to run up and have you kiss her." Zayn said and they all nodded.

They were so right... And i couldn't wait either. Im not sure what kind of love I felt, but it all just changed. I finally felt what Scarlet was feeling.