Chapter 24: The big apple+secret shopping

Nialls POV:

I woke up the next day, looking at Scarlet and smiled.

Then, I quietly got out of bed and walked down to the lobby. I bought breakfast for two, and a bunch of roses. Then I bought extra flowers and ran up to the room to sprinkle the petals all over the floor. I set up the roses and put the breakfast on the bed.

Right as I sat down on the bed, scarlet woke up and smiled; the sun was shining in right on her face.

I opened the rest of the curtains to let the sun in.

"What's this for?" She asked, looking at the food.

"Nothing much. Just that...I love you" I said.

"Well, I love you too" she said, taking a piece of bacon and biting it.

"So, I got the plane ready right now at the airport; whenever we wanna leave" I told her.

"I say we leave right away." She took another piece of bacon and walked over to the drawers to pull her clothes out.

"It's going to be freezing, which means we need to go shopping. I want to buy you warm clothes" I told her.

"Niall, you paid for breakfast, this trip, many things you didn't have."

"Because you deserve it"

She looked at me and tried not to smile.

We finished our breakfast and went down to the car.

"To the town first please" I told the driver.

We passed many shops, streets, and homes before we arrived to "grande mall of Paris".

"It's beautiful" she said while we pulled up to the front door.

"Oh, make sure you disguise yourself a bit. We want to shop, not be trampled."

We walked into what they called their "Macy's".

"Alright, I go my way and you go to yours, then we'll meet in at the register." She said. I wasn't too sure about splitting up...but I just nodded. Then she walked off.

Scarlets POV:

I went to my section and practically everything caught my eye. I needed a couple pairs of jeans, scarves, boots, leggings, coats, and sweaters. I found so many things in many different colors and fabrics. They were so warm and soft and we're just my size. Niall walked towards me with about 20 things.

"Jesus Niall, I thought we were going for a week...not a month". I said and he shrugged. We walked to pay out, when we saw a group of girls walking towards us.

"Please, hurry" I said to the cashier. She nodded and scanned super fast.

"$800.67 please". She said. Niall swiped his card and we took the clothes, all in our arms, running with them to the car. We through the clothes in the car and jumped in.

"To the airport please" Niall tapped the driver and we were off.

We shoved all our clothes in our bags once we got to there airport, and we stepped on to our Plane.

"Well, this is it! New York City." I said. Niall smiled and nodded.

"What do you want to do princess?" He asked.

"Niall, I don't want you to feel like you have to be spending money on me. I am so grateful, and I just feel like-" I started to say.

"Scar, Do you want to know why I spend money on you? Because I like to and I love you. If you say one more thing about money, I'm not sure what I'm going to have to do with you" Niall said and I laughed.

I blushed and then rested my head on him.

Niall took a picture of us and posted it on his Instagram which immediately got so many comments.

"Omg I ship it so hard" a comment said.

"This is beautiful" another said.

"Ew who does she think she is"

"Gross"

"Back away Scarlet. He's mine"

I hated those rude comments but Niall just turned his phone off and rubbed my thigh.

We arrived in New York at 5 at night. We stayed at the "Ritz" hotel. It was just a beautiful as the one in Paris. It was right by the big Christmas tree.

"I'm going out" I told Niall and he grabbed my hand.

"Where?" He asked me.

"Nialllllll" I moaned.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows

"I can't tell you! If I'm not back in 3 hours, it means I'm in trouble. Okay?" I laughed and I could tell he wasn't sure about it.

Nialls POV:

"Okay?" She said.

And I wasn't too crazy about that idea. I had no idea where she was going, if she was seeing something, what she was doing. But I let her go...now I was alone, so I decided it was a great idea to buy her presents too. I had 3 hours to kill anyways.