Chapter 19: Random Kisses

Nialls POV

We arrived in Paris; the city of love. I guess if you love something, you should let it go. And if it comes back to you; it really is meant to be.

I woke Scarlet up. She was practically on top of me after an 8 hour flight. She woke up and put her arms around my neck, stretching and using my body to help her sit up. We walked off the plane and into the airport. There was no other way we could get around a crowd and to the car. The fans were screaming, jumping on each other, taking pictures, anything they could do to get us to notice them. Scarlet got trampled right away. 

Before I knew it, Scarlet was in the air of fans, they were holding her above their heads. She was laughing and they were smiling. I went to her and got her down, and we walked out of the airport and to the car. 

"Okay, so we only have 5 rooms at the hotel... and theres 6 of us.. which means one of us will have to share." Zayn said.

"Okay, Ill go with Scarlet" Louis said and I took my sunglasses off, staring him in the eyes. 

"I think its fair if Scar and I hang out a bit...Ill take Scarlet" Harry blurted out and I laughed.

"NO! You have Hannah..Scarlets mine. Ill take Scarlet obviously" I was a bit mad.

Scarlet laughed and hugged me. 

When we arrived at the hotel we went straight to our hotel rooms. 

"Where are your bags?" Scarlet said. I held up a small bag and she stared at me.

"Thats ALL you brought? Is there like a pair of clean underwear for every night and a shirt in there? Horan, you are a piece of work" She said putting her clothes in a drawer.

 I ran up behind her and pushed her on the bed, kissing her like crazy. She pushed me off, but wasn't strong enough. I had all my weight on her, and she was panting. I put my hands on each side of her, standing up. She looked at me and bit her lip. I leaned in and gave her a light kiss, then another one, and another. I looked at her beauty.

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't seem to take them off of you" I smirked and she pulled my face in for more kisses.

She laughed, trying to get up but i pushed her back down.

"Stopppp! I have to go" She squealed.

"Come on, we have time before we have to go anywhere. You should stay here, don't go anywhere. Its not the same when you're gone. Where do you have to go anyways?" 

"I can't tell you! Its a secret!" She whispered.

"Im coming with you." I announced and jumped up.

"Alright, lets just go for a walk then... I heard this hotel is huge. And there's parties everynight!" 

We walked down the hallway, our hands held tightly together.

"You know, not many people meet their true soulmate in their lifetime...I think to myself how lucky I am. I never think about doing anything without you. You are such an aesthetic individual." I said deeply to her

"I just want it to be you and I forever." she kissed my hand that she was holding.

Our hotel was amazing. There were plants and lights that filled every walkway. It was like a rainforest. Bird noises were filling the room and the rays of the sun light up every space. It could've been Scarlet that light it up also though...I smiled to myself. The hotel was beautiful and I was finally happy to be back on tour with my best friends.

"Where would you like to go to dinner tonight love" I asked as we stopped on a bridge with fish swimming under us.

"Theres this restaurant i saw that was floating on the water. Its inside this hotel. It has everything. We could go there, then to the ice cream place, then to the party tonight. Its supposed to be really fun and loud and crazy. She smiled. 

Alright lets go to the shops. I owe you." I said and pulled her hand as I walked towards a really nice souvenir shop. 

"You owe me? For what" She asked.

"For stealing my heart" I answered not looking at her; but I could tell she was smiling and rolling her eyes at me.

We walked to the restaurant and made reservations at 7 o clock, then went to the shops.