❁Picked on Vol. 3❁

Sorry I kind of abandoned this story but this will be the last part enjoy :)

It has been 7 months since me and Joe started dating I haven't told anyone me and Joe wanted to keep it in the down low as Joe didn't want me getting hate and such so the only picture I had ever posted of me and Joe was the one of when we met at his meet and greet. No one from my school knew. I wanted to keep it that way my friends shut up about Joe after I met him. Some said it was fake I Photoshopped the picture but they got over that stage and admitted defeat. It had been going fine on my free day Friday is go to London and visit Joe I sometimes stayed for the weekend. I was in love with him and at times it didn't feel real that it was actually happening. Me and Joe had planned a date night this weekend and I was so excited I mean we always hung out as boyfriend and girlfriend but we had only labelled it as being a date a few times. But naturally I go from having no social life to having four people wanting to be at some party or event all at the same time. Shannon has invited me to her "banging party" she has been tormenting my all week but it was the same weekend as mine and joes date. She had told me on countless occasions "I couldn't miss it" "I'd be a bad friend if I didn't go" so I wasn't looking forward to college.

I got into college I had been there about five minutes and Shannon had asked me for the billionth time if I could go to her party. She, with the rest of my friends, didn't know I was dating Joe or even had a boyfriend for that matter. So I had trying to make up excuses but I was just so done 'I don't understand why you can't come?' She looked at me disapprovingly 'because I'm going on a date with my boyfriend!' I snap 'since when did you have a boyfriend?' Rachel asked 'who is it joe Sugg?' Katie mocked I purposely don't answer her 'okay if you really do have a boyfriend he can come to the party two, that's if you really do have a boyfriend' she acted like a 12 year old 'fine I will' I say instantly regretting it but not backing down 'okay good see you there' and with that she walked away.

School ended and I ran to the train station a caught the first train to joes. I knock on his door. 'Oh Y/N hey come in' he answered beaming. He was in his sweatpants as per normal and "L.T.A" live the adventure Louis Cole jumper. 'I wasn't expecting you are you okay?' He asked as I put my bag down and took my shoes off 'yeah I just need to talk to you about something' I sigh 'okay hit me' he sits down and beckoning me to join him 'well you know this weekend?' I asked 'yeahhhhh' he looked confused 'you know we are supposed to be going on a date?' I say 'yeahhhhh' he looked even more confused 'well I really want to do it but we may have a tiny problem' I look at my feet then up at Joe 'why has anything happened?' He seemed worried 'well please don't hate me basically you know Shannon Rachael and Katie' I caught joe eye roll as i said their names. He really doesn't like them every time there's a problem with them I tell Joe and just over time I think he has just hated them more and more 'they invited me to a party and I sort of blurted out that I was going to busy with my boyfriend and they then took the piss out of me and said ,well you can bring you boyfriend if you aren't lying of course, so can you do me a massive favour?' I give him puppy dog eyes 'can you come with me to her party I really don't want to go but I just want to prove her wrong for once' I beg 'anything to mug her off at her own party the slut' Joe says savagely 'wait if we are going to this public party together we should probably tell the fans' he adds 'oh shit I didn't think about that' I start to get nervous 'we have to do it some time I guess' I sigh 'babe we can do this together' Joe says standing up holding out his hand, I take it and smile at him. 'Um Joe what are we doing' I giggle as we were just stood in the middle of his living room holding hands 'we could film the video?' He suggests 'okay' I smile nervously 'we can do this' Joe says to me knowing I was nervous.

Joe sat in front of his camera and i stood out of shot until he had said his intro. 'Hello everyone so today is going to come as a shock to some of you but I didn't want to keep this from all of you and sharing my life with you is my job and is what I love to do and I just thought If I told you then I wouldn't have to lie and keep it secret so yeah I have a girlfriend Y/N come in' Joe smiles and I sit beside him 'hey guys' I wave 'there's nothing you guys need to be worried about I'm still the same old Joe' joe pulls a stupid face and I just admire him for a second he cares so much about his viewers and is so passionate about what he does I knew this when I watched his videos but now I really knew I understood his biggest love will be youtube and his fans and that's what I loved about him. I snapped out of it 'I'm not going to get in the way guys if anything I'll be the one making sure he uploads for you guys' I joke 'I won't take that away from you guys or Joe I'm just a girl version of caspar that is dating Joe' I said making Joe chuckle 'I just didn't want you guys guessing and not knowing and questioning thing, it's easier if it comes from me' Joe explained. We did a few girlfriend tag type questions and ended the video. I lay on joes stomach while he lay down editing. 'I put this up while we are at the party than that way we can just let it sit for a bit as I think a lot of people will be shocked' he explained 'I love you' I say looking up into his eyes 'I love you too' he pecked my forehead sending sparking through my body just like the first time we kissed.

*skip to the day of the party*
I adjust my hair and dress in my mirror. Outwardly I was excited. Inwardly I was panicking, freaking out and not in a good way. Tonight's the night. Maybe it's not to late to call the whole thing off. 'You ready love?' Joe knocked on my door 'just about' I reply 'can I come in' he asked 'sure' I say simply. I heard my door click I kept looking at my outfit in the mirror. Did I look okay? Was it too much? What if there was a dress code I didn't know about? What if- 'woah' Joe broke me from my thoughts turning my cheeks a deep shade of red 'thanks' I say shyly 'come on babe' Joe held out his arm I took it. Joe drove us to the venue. We walked in to find already a sea of people. Joe placed his arm round my waist pulling me closer to him. As we walked through the crowd to the bar people were doing double takes. I heard a few mumbles saying 'is that Joe Sugg' 'it can't be' 'they look cute together'. We got to the bar and ordered some soft drinks.

We had been drinking some drinks and dancing when 'I'm going to pop to the little boys room' Joe told me discreetly, Joe left then none other than Shannon Katie and Rachel waltzed over 'oh hey Y/N' Katie said sarcastically smirking evilly 'hey' I smile ignoring her sarcasm 'where's your "boyfriend" then' Shannon looked around over dramatically 'yeah I don't see him' Rachel adds before being cut off 'hey babe you okay' Joe said placing his arm round my waist. Shannon Katie and Rachel look gobsmacked I just smirked 'wait.. I don't know.. What the fuck' Katie whispered 'sorry what were you saying' I asked smug 'Joe Sugg is your boyfriend?!' Shannon questioned confused speechless 'yep' Joe smiled at me 'is there a problem' Joe added 'I just can't.. How long has this been going on?' Katie stammered '7 months' I shrug 'I don't believe this' Rachel mumbled 'what don't you believe' I asked 'you can't be dating Joe Sugg' she tutted 'I can because I am' I say trying not to be too sassy 'Well.. Prove it' Shannon added 'what are we like 12?' I ask 'unless you are scared to prove it. Maybe you just persuaded Joe to come here you aren't really dating merely you are still a worthless fangirl-' even though none of that sentiment was true it hurt like a bitch I mean I did feel like 'worthless fangirl' I was cut off when Joe pressed his lips against mine full on making out with me. Full of passion and pride. Joe broke the kiss 'does that "prove it" to you?' He said sassily 'that's right I'm dating Y/N and there's nothing you can do about it so just fuck off' he adds I could see the rage boiling up through his face. 'Whatever' Katie turned to walk away with Rachel and Shannon. Me and Joe just laughed we finished our drinks, 'shall we just go now?' I ask 'not before we dance' Joe held out he's hand I took it and we slow dance on the "dance floor" (just the middle of the living room). Then we left. We got into joes car and he just sat there for a bit 'I'm so lucky to have you here by my side' I kiss him on the cheek 'I'm the lucky one I'm so happy you came to that meet and greet that day I'm so happy we met and I just love you so much' he smiled at me 'I love you so much too' I giggle. We drove home blasting one direction out of the speakers when I realised 'joe this isn't the way to your house?!' I tell him confused 'I know just trust me' he smirked. We drove for quite a while I wasn't worried because I did trust Joe. 'Here we are' we were on a massive hill that looked out to the whole of london it was beautiful. I got my phone out to take a picture and just after I did I heard a click I spun round to see Joe holding his own phone up taking a picture of me. 'I can finally post this now' he chuckled 'it's gorgeous here Joe' I beam 'a gorgeous place for my gorgeous girl' he grins cheerily.