❁Ex boyfriend❁

I was so pissed off I couldn't stay in the house any longer. Me and my boyfriend got into an argument again I cant take it anymore. I mean I'm 20 and the only reason I moved in again was for him and he has just gone off on one at me for the fifth time this week and its Tuesday. He cheated on me 4 times and he's slept with my sister and that was the last straw I should never have been so stupid. I packed my essential stuff in a rucksack and left I knew exactly where to go I wasn't exactly a stranger in London. I headed to Caspar and joes house their house was only a 10 minute walk away. Me and Caspar had been as thick as thieves for years. He has known every thing that has happened between me and my now ex boyfriend; I sometimes think he might actually know more about me than I do. Tears of anger, fear and frustration rolled down my face. I had only been walking for 3 minutes when it started to chucking it down with rain.
'Oh just great' I thought to myself I quickened my pace. I haven't actually checked if Caspar is even at home otherwise I have no where else to go.

I knocked on the door and held my breath. Hoping Caspar would be in.
'Hey- omg Y/N you are soaking' it wasn't Caspar it was joe but I couldn't care I was soaked to the skin 'here let me get you a towel' joe said running to a cupboard and pulling out a massive towel then he wrapped it round my shoulders 'was Caspar expecting you' he asked sitting beside me 'no I just got in an argument with my boyfriend well ex boyfriend again that's all it was stupid really I just needed to get a away and to talk to someone and for someone to comfort me I guess' I sniffed 'well Caspar is at a meeting so I'll have to do for now until he gets back' he said to me sweetly 'thank you' I smiled at him 'well first you should get out of those wet clothes so you don't catch a cold' he seemed really concerned 'oh shit I only brought my laptop phone camera and chargers!'. He looked as if he was thinking 'see if there's anything in mine or Caspars wardrobes that you would like to wear'.

I went and got changed into joes sweatpants and one of his t shirts, nothing of Caspars would fit me. Then I went back upstairs. 'Thanks joe' i said going to join him in the kitchen 'nice choice' he looked at what I was wearing 'well it is yours' I laughed.

*ring* *ring*
My phone started to ring as I was looking out the window a million miles away. 'Earth to Y/N' joe said getting my attention 'I think your phones ringing' joe laughed passing me my phone 'No it's josh!!' I said tossing my phone down next to me covering my face with my hands 'Your Ex?' Joe questioned. I just nodded. Joe answered the phone and put it to his ear 'hello' I looked up at Joe 'why do you want to know?'
'I don't know weather you have noticed but the reason she left is because she doesn't want to see you'
'well you cheated on her that's your problem and Y/N is the nice sweetest funniest person and if you can't see that then that's your loss. Now go off with that other slut you were fucking coz Y/N doesn't need you anymore she is better off with out you!' He said hanging up and then cuddling up beside me 'thank you' I said 'you don't need him'.

'I don't really know how to handle theses sorts of situation so what about a game of Fifa and a cup of tea?' Joe asked 'that would be lovely' I replied.

*30 minutes later*
'I WOPPED YOUR ASS' I said in victory as I won another game 'I let you win' Joe defended himself 'whatever' I laughed Joe smiled knowing he'd made me feel a bit better. 'Come on you should get to bed it's been a long day' Joe yawned 'okay-' Joe cut me off by sweeping me into his arms he carried me downstairs and put me on his bed 'thanks' I laughed then I drifted slowly off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning a sweet smell. I got up and walked upstairs to find Joe cooking pancakes 'how are you doing' Joe asked making sure I was okay 'I'm alright i guess-' the I suddenly thought 'where's Caspar I thought he was only at a meeting?!' I got so worried 'don't panic after you went to sleep last night he text me to say he was stay at his girlfriends for the night as he has another meeting today in the same place and his girlfriends only like a 5 minute walked away from it' Joe explained not taking his eyes off the pancakes.