❁Shower❁

I'd just got in from a long day filled with work. I sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen to find Joe cooking dinner. Joe was my best friend, we'd been best friends for ages and I moved into the jaspar household about 6 months ago Joe and Caspar where like the most caring and loving people I'd ever met and I loved them dearly 'hey how was your day?' He asked 'long I'm knackered' I sigh 'look why don't you go have a shower' he said not taking his eyes off his spaghetti that he was cooking.

I went into the bathroom and got in the shower I was in there for about 10 minutes singing my heart out to one direction when I heard a click noise 'shit' I whisper under my breath when you are best friends with a prankster for as many years me and Joe had I knew exactly what had happened.

I stepped out of the shower grabbed a towel wrapped it around me and picked up the GoPro from the bathroom side.
I walked upstairs to find another GoPro which I picked up off of the counter. Joe was laying on the sofa 'I believe these are yours mr Sugg ' I said placing them on his stomach Joe let out a small laugh 'that's the oldest trick in the book can I have my clothes back please' I ask Joe stood up 'I'd rather i didn't' Joe said flirtly making me go slightly pink 'please can I have clothes back' I beg 'I kinda like the towel look on you its sexy' he smirked 'please Joeeeeeeeeeeee' I whine 'fineeeee they are downstairs' he laugh to himself knowing his little prank worked. 'I want to steal your clothes more often' he shouted after me.