❁Vidcon❁

Inspired by Tracystweart123456
Go check out her story "Three words I'll never forget" honestly it's amazing
Also there is a little A/N at the end of this part :) enjoy

My alarm went off. It read 4:30. I groan. I drag my self out of bed and get ready for my flight. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy to be going to Vidcon with so many of my friends but I hated mornings.

After I had gotten out of the shower and got changed. I lugged my suitcase to my front door I checked my watch becoming more and more excited. This is the first time i have been to vidcon I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was waiting for my car to arrive. Me Oli Caspar and Joe were sharing a car to get to the airport as we all lived in London.

Joe was my best friend we have known each other since we were kids we grew apart but then when we both moved to London it brought us closer than before. Then naturally as I was friends with Joe I got introduced to Oli and Caspar and since I only live round the corner we see each other a lot. I heard a knock at the door I squeal out of excitement. I opened the door and it was Joe 'ready to get your Vidcon on' he asks giving me a hug 'hell yeah I'm so happy to be getting out of this miserable weather' I laugh. Joe took my bag and put it in the boot of the car.

The airport wasn't to busy.. For an airport. We met up with Marcus Zoe Alfie Niomi Jim Tanya and Louise. We board the plane. I take my seat by the window and Joe sat next to me. At first I couldnt sleep because I was excited and nervous and there were so many butterflies in my stomach.

I was scrolling through my phone when I felt joes head flop onto my shoulder making me laugh I vlogged him and carried on scrolling through my phone. I started playing with his floppy hair as I drift off asleep. After the plane journey we quickly collected out suitcases and all pilled into a car and drove to the Hilton. Joe and Jim had to get to a panel in 20 minutes so they were understandably stressy. Once we got checked into our rooms. Joe and Jim rushed off Alfie went with them as he had a meet and greet and they just made it in time .

Meanwhile me Zoe and Tanya went to cool off in the hotel pool. We were all talking when a couple walked past the pool giggling. Zoe and Tanya werent phased. But I stopped talking and admired them. I felt so lonely recently and I didn't know why I have been single for so long now like just when I think I have met the right guy he prefers my friends, he is talking to loads of other girls, he has a girlfriend, he's a fuckboy, he isn't interested, or he just buggers off. 'Earth to Y/N' Zoe said slightly splashing me with water 'huh? Sorry what?' I asked 'are you okay?' Tan asks 'yeah fine' I lie 'Y/N what's up?' Zoe said more seriously 'nothing' I laugh 'tell us' Tanya whined 'it's just everyone has got boyfriends and I've been single forever' I sigh staring off into the distance. 'Aw Y/N don't feel that way' Zoe gave me a hug 'there's always joe' Tanya nudged my arm 'well how about we go shopping and some lunch to take your mind off things just us girls' Zoe smiled 'yeah okay' I start to feel better.

We were talking and giggling when with no warning Joe Alfie Jim cannonball into the pool right behind us I try to wipe the water from my face Joe emerged laughing 'you dick' I hit him lightly on his bare stomach 'ow' he joked rubbing where I hit him 'I'm sorry' he hugged me 'it's okay you doofus sorry for hitting you' I laugh. 'Aww you two are cute' Alfie winked 'yeah I ship it' zoe joined in making me blush 'what time are we going shopping' I ask changing the subject 'I don't know we could just get ready now and all meet in the lobby' Tanya suggested 'going shopping? I didn't know' Jim piped up 'just a girly afternoon never you mind you have a meet and greet anyways' Tanya tapped him on the nosey cutely.

I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. 'See you later' Joe shouted after me as I headed to our room. I have a quick shower get changed and do my make up. I was getting my shoes on when Joe walked in 'Y/N have you seen my-' he looked up at me 'woah you look amazing' he stared at me making me blush. 'See you later' I go to leave when Joe quickly grabs my hand pulling me back still holding my hand 'I almost forgot we were all talking about going to Orlando tomorrow night and I just wanted to make sure you were coming' he still had hold of my hand 'yeah okay I'll see you later' I say 'oh yeah right' he let go of my hand. I walked down to the lobby to find Zoe and Tanya waiting for me 'what took you so long?' Zoe joked 'I talked to Joe on the way down' I answer putting my sunglasses on 'joe ehh' Tanya nudged me again. She has always thought me and Joe would be cute I alway brushed it off because I never wanted to get my hopes up and him not feel the same way as that has happened to me a lot. We walked to the nearest mall. We shopped about for a while and grabbed some food. *ring* *ring* it was Joe. 'Hi' I answer cheerfully 'hey I need your help' Joe seemed panicky 'what's happened now' I laugh 'well I went out side to see how hot it was and to get my suncream which I think was Caspars plan now come to think of it' he rambled 'Joe your point' I cut him off 'they locked me out in my boxers and I know you are out shopping but could you come let me back in' he begged 'you want me to come and save you' I chuckle 'yes please' he was so desperate 'fine I'm coming give me 5 minutes to get back to the hotel' i tell him 'thank you so much love you bye'
He said 'love you too you idiot' I laugh ending the call 'Joe?' Tanya asks 'yeah I have to go save him they locked him outside in his boxers' I explain 'I'm going to go' I hug them 'do you want us to come with you' Zoe suggested 'nah it's fine you carry on shopping' I head out of the mall and walk down the road towards the hotel.