❁www.casparclothing.com❁

Me Joe and Caspar have been best friends for like ever and I will support everything they do and do everything I can to promote it because I love them to pieces as friends.

'Please come on!' Caspar begged for the  billionth time he was trying to persuade me to model his new clothing line for a photo shoot 'but I won't fit in they are all super attractive and I'm a potato' I say 'Please Y/N you'd do it if it was Joe!' Caspar always thought me and Joe had a secret thing going on but the thought of me and Joe together gave me butterflies 'look I just-' Caspar cut me off 'PLEASEEEEEEEE' I thought about my answer and Caspar did need me 'fine I'll do it but you owe me!' I said walking to the kitchen.

*click* *click*
'So I have just finished my meeting and- oh Y/N is here again' Joe came in the door vlogging 'hey' I said as Joe pointed the camera at me 'why don't you just move in?' Joe joked 'because josh lives here' I laugh 'oh don't even get me started about him' he pretended to be annoyed 'you should start charging him rent' I laugh. Joe turned off his camera and gave me a friendly hug 'so what are you doing here' he asked letting go of me 'Caspar just asked me a favour how was your meeting?' I ask him 'it was alright are you still good to come to the username:evie launch party?' 'Yeah' I replied.

The day of the shoot rolled around and Joe had a meeting then he was coming later 'One more' Caspar asked 'casp we have been doing this nearly ALL day can we take a break' I sighed 'sure every one take 10!' He called '20?' I was knackered 'fine' Caspar laughed all the models headed to their dressing rooms 'why don't we wait till Joe gets back?' Oli suggested 'well I'm gunna go have a nap' I walked over to a long white sofa and crashed out.

Joe POV
I ran out of the train station nearly knocking about 50 angry Londoners over. I ran into the studio Caspar was having the photo shoot. I ran into the studio 'I'm sorry I'm late I-' then I saw Y/N on the sofa in caspars arms 'Caspar what the fuck are you playing at?' I spoke waking him up 'what?!' He seemed confused unwrapping his arms from round Y/N 'dude you know how I feel about her?!' I tried to keep my voice down 'sorry it just happened' Caspar was half awake 'Do you have feelings for her?!' I ask he knows I like Y/N and not just like I REALLY like her which is why I was so pissed at Caspar 'no I wouldn't do that to you but if you don't make a move what are you gunna do you don't own her?!' He seemed to be getting more and more pissed 'well-' 'well nothing you can't do anything she's just trying to help promote my clothing line which is more than you are doing and we have been here all day not that you care we are tried alright' that was mine and caspars first real conflict.

My POV

I woke up to the murmur of Joe and Caspar having an argument 'come on late Luke put this tshirt on and let's do this photo shoot' I said throwing a tshirt at Joe braking up their little argument then hair and makeup came in touching up my face and hair. 'Hey Oli what were they arguing about?' I ask Oli 'I'm not sure I heard your name being batted around a bit but I'm sure it's nothing' I walked over to see Joe and Caspar doing a weird bro hug type of thing I assumed they were fine so we finished the shoot.

On the ride home 'are you too okay?' I ask Caspar their apartment and Joe feeling some tension 'yeah just Joes needs to grow some balls' I gave him a confused look. We got into the jaspar house 'Oli I need you help fixing the sink DOWNSTAIRS' Caspar emphasised the downstairs part right something serious was up 'Y/N we need to talk' Joe said directing my attention to him 'what's up?' I ask 'well I don't really know how to say this and I'm not good with these types of things' he babbled on 'look Y/N i love you with all my heart I straight up love you there's nothing more to say every time you sneeze or when you fall asleep when you wear over sized jumpers when you get into your pyjamas when you cook when you vlog when you steal my clothes and make them smell like you or when you do something super fucking adorable or when you just do... anything you could be doing nothing and you don't even notice my heart skips a beat I'm so in love with you I've just kept falling and I know I'm being a babbling idiot right now but today at the photoshoot i saw you asleep in Caspars arms I just couldn't let that happen again I want you to be mine I want to be the one you aren't afraid to tell their secrets to I want to be the one that makes you feel safe I want to be the one you hold hands with I want to be the one that holds you as you fall asleep I want to be the one that spoils you I want to be one one that makes you happy I want to be the one that you kiss under the star I want to be the one that makes you feel better I want to be the first person you call when your upset I want to be the one to comfort you I love you Y/N will you be my girlfriend?' His speech made my eyes fill with happiness 'yes' I whisper then Joe took my face in his hand leaned closer and our lips pressed together moving together as one I felt so safe with Joe I love him.