❁Cousin❁

'Please Y/N' joe begged 'Joeee' I whined 'please Y/N I have a meeting and I promised Zoe'
'Fineee you owe me one Sugg!' 'THAANK YOU!' He said giving me a bear hug. Joe had promised his sister Zoe he would pick up his 5 year old cousin, Louis, from school but then a very important meeting about his graphic novel came up he couldn't miss the meeting so had to get me to pick Louis up and drop him round Zoe's.

Me and Joe have lived together for 3 years now he is my best friends and I did have feelings for him but I knew it would never work because I wasn't anything like Mila Kunis and he could do way way better.

'Thank you so much' Joe said hugging me again 'your welcome now get to your meeting' then he left.
It was 2:30 in the afternoon I got in my car and drove to Louis' school.

'Where's Joe?' He asked me as he came towards me 'he had a meeting so he asked me to take you to Zoë's come on little man' I said holding his hand and walking across the road 'oh yeah my teacher miss Milagin told me that it would be you instead of joe because joe rang the school and told them' he said making me laugh 'so are you joes girlfriend?' He asked getting in the car.
'No I just live with him'
'Doesnt that mean you are married?' 'No' I laughed
'do you like Joe'
'you ask a lot of questions but yes I like Joe as a friend' I said smiling.
'Wait your THE Y/N'
'if you like'
'joe always talks about you' he said looking out the window
'what does he say?' I asked
'he just says how pretty you are and how funny you are and blah blah blah' he said mockingly 'I think you and Joe should date' he said grinning which made me smile but then all of my insecurities came flooding back from when I used to fancy Joe. So I stopped thinking about Joe and I focused on the road.

'So what do you want to be when your are older then little man' I asked changing the subject 'a youtuber like Caspar' it made me laugh that he didn't say Joe or Zoe 'who's your favourite youtuber?' 'Caspar' he said smiling looking at his feet as if he was embarrassed.

We pulled up outside Zoe's. 'Y/N what a nice surprise! where my brother?' Zoe asked opening the door 'he's at meeting' 'do you want to come in then we can catch up?' She asked 'sure I'm not busy I'll just tell joe' 'alright I'll put the kettle on then'

I stepped into Zoe's house took my shoes off and quickly texted joe say where I was then joined Zoe in the kitchen. While Louis was running around the living room. 'So is there anything between you and my brother yet?' Zoe asked 'nah we are just friends' 'hmm really!?'
'Yes anyway he doesn't see me in that way' I said seriously. Louis ran into the kitchen 'Zoe can I have a drink?' He asked 'of course you can' Zoe answered getting a cup out of the cupboard and filling it with juice then handing it to him 'I think that Joe fancies Y/N' he said to Zoe in a loud playful whisper 'me too' she replied in the same loud playful whisper. I laughed and shook my head. 'Y/N can you play my favourite game with me' Louis asked tugging at my tshirt 'What's your favourite game?'
'Leap Frog'
'oh Louis don't make Y/N play leap frog' Zoe told Louis. Louis face dropped 'I'll play with you little guy'
'yayyyy!!' Louis jumped up and down dragging me into the living room.

*15 minutes later*
'Ribbit' Louis said jumping over me. 'Ribb-' I went to jump over Louis 'you would make such a good mum' Joe was stood in the doorway admiring mine and Louis game of leap frog 'thanks' I said going bright red Louis ran over to Joe 'You can marry her I like Y/N' he said loudly whispering in joes ear making him turn pink making me laugh.

'I have to go now Louis' I said crouching to his height 'no I don't want you to go' Louis whined 'I have work to do' I said sticking my bottom lip out act upset 'but you have Zoe and Nala to play with' I said reassuring him 'Yayy will you come to play again?' 'Yeah of course' he ran and have me a hug.

'bye Y/N' Louis said 'see you soon' Zoe hugged me 'thank you' Zoe shouted as we left.

We got into my car and Joe drove 'I think i have been replaced' he laughed 'well what can I say' I responded 'you are so good with children' he said almost shocked 'well it's probably because I have the mind of a 7 year old' I chuckled lightly feeling kind of awkward 'no but seriously though you would make a brilliant mum one day' I smiled and looked at my feet think of me and joe having a family together.

'Do you think you will ever have children?' I asked joe even surprising myself by the question 'umm' joe hesitated 'yeah but not now when I meet the right person' he answered. 'Do you ever wonder if you have already met the right person but you just don't know it yet like someone you walk passed in the street could end up being the love of your life' my thoughts were running out of my mouth 'Wow that's deep' he said in admiration 'I think i know who she is' he spoke quieter 'Mila Kunis' I spoke sarcastically; joe laughed.
'Look Y/N I can't keep this from you anymore' he said pulling over and looking into my eyes 'keep what from me?' I asked getting worried 'did you eat the last of the ice cream?' I said jokingly feeling extremely anxious 'no' he chuckled 'but for the record it was Caspar' he said 'I KNEW IT' 'no but seriously Y/N i think I'm in love with you' he blurted out in almost one breathe 'wait you like me' I chocked not knowing weather to believe him or not 'no Y/N not just like I think I love you and for all these years I have tried to only see you as a friend but I can't, I would take a bullet for you I would do anything for you I don't know what I would do without you and I know this is all so corny but now I know that I love you and it took so much time for me to say it because i didn't know if it would be awkward if you didn't feel the same but please don't leave me' he looked as if he had tears in his eyes 'joe I love you too' I whispered tears of happiness streaming down my face.