❁Kiss me❁

I was staying round joes for the week as my apartment was being decorated 'thank you so much I owe you one' I said for the billionth time to Joe and Caspar 'look don't sweat it you'd do the same for us' Joe replied 'speak for yourself can I have a Ferrari' Caspar joked 'I'll put that on the list of "wtf 6 zeros I can't afford that"' I laughed  'but Y/N while you are here there's so many videos I want to film with you' Caspar grinned 'I'm really scared now' I laugh 'you should be' Joe joked.

Joe was downstairs and I was on my phone lying on the sofa. 'Y/N can you do me a favour I have to go to a meeting can you ask Joe if he'd be ok if we got pizza for dinner?' Caspar asked putting a jacket 'sure I'll see you later' I said as he left the flat.

'JOE DO YOU WANT A COFFEE OR ANYTHING' I shout down to Joe who was in his bedroom 'YES PLEASE' he replied. I made myself a coffee and I made joes. I walked down lightly knocked on joes bedroom door then I walked in to find Joe filming a video 'oh I'm so sorry I didn't know you were filming' I said embarrassed going Crimson 'it's alright' I handed him his coffee 'cheers love' he smiled 'also Caspar wants to know how you'd feel about having a pizza for dinner' I ask awkwardly 'yeah sure that'll be fine'.
I turned and left the room I so wasn't used to them filming all the time I mean I had my own channel but I wasn't used to other people filming.

*ring* *ring*
I walked upstairs to find my phone buzzing on the kitchen counter.
'Hello' I answered
'Hi it's Steve' Steve was the painter and decorator doing my apartment
'Oh is everything alright?' I ask
'Errmm well sort of' he replied
'I don't like the sound of that Errmm well sort of'
'It's just it's going to take an extra week as there quite a lot of wallpaper we have to take down so you are going to need to stay out of the apartment for another week sorry for the inconvenience' he explained
'I'm going to have to see if that's okay with my friend that I'm staying with'
I said then hanging up.

Joe walked up the stairs vlogging 'joeeeeeeeee' I whine 'yes Y/N' Joe answered happily 'You know you love me' I smile 'yeahhh why? What do you want?' He seemed suspicious 'could I please stay here for another week' I begged 'oh yeah sure' he said coolly I ran over and hugged him 'thank you so much' he laughed 'Y/N you can stay here as long as you like you know that right' he smiled.

Me and Joe were sat on the sofa 'Y/N so I haven't heard about you and sam for a while?' Joe thought out loud Sam was my ex dick of a boyfriend 'well umm .. we broke up' I said trying to focus on the tv 'oh my god I'm so sorry' he faced me 'it's fine' I didn't make eye contact 'what happened?' He asked cautiously 'well he ... He um cheated on me' a tear slipped from my eye joe brought his hand up to my face wiping the tear away 'I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you what an asshole!' He wrapped his arms around my small frame. He didn't let go I didn't want him to. 'Sorry don't worry I'm fine' i shook it off 'are you sure?' Joe asked 'yeah he just made me feel so useless alone and worthless' I mumble 'you are none of those thing now let's forget about that dickhead he doesn't deserve your tears trust me' Joe hugged me again. He pulled away 'now show me that smile' I smiled at Joe 'there we go!' Joe said 'you're such a dork' I laugh 'but I'm a handsome dork' he joked.

*knock* *knock*
I went and opened the door 'I come bearing pizza!' Caspar shouted entering the apartment making me and Joe burst out laughing. We sat around eating pizza. Joe and Caspar made me feel so happy. We where talking about videos ideas and stuff 'your flipping brain freeze idea was the worst' Joe moaned 'no that was a great idea until I had to do it' Caspar laughed 'Y/N would you do it' Joe asked me 'I mean-' Caspar cut me off 'pleaseeee do it' he whined 'I'll do it if i can get 30k retweets at least' I smirked as I tweeted

@Caspar_Lee and @Joe_Sugg said I should do brain freeze on Caspars channel but I'll only do it if we smash 30K retweet

I knew for a fact it would never ever get that many retweets. The three of us decided to sit and watch I movie I drifted slowly off to sleep.

'Y/N, love wake up' Joe slowly shook me awake 'do you want to do the brain freeze video now or..' Caspar said trailing off 'well I haven't got 30k retweets yet' I smirked 'guess again' Caspar said making my face drop I scrambled for my phone which Joe and Caspar had inevitably tweeted off yup there it is I scrolled through the at least ten tweets that they had tweeted. Then I got to the brainfreeze one 'shit' I mutter 60k favourites and 50k retweets I had 10000 new followers and I saw Joe Caspar Jim Oli Zoe Alfie Tanya Louise Marcus Naomi had all retweeted it which didn't help my case.

They got the bath ready I wore one of joes old baggy t shirt and some boxer shorts I stood over the bath 'fuck me' I said putting my foot in causing my body to shiver 'you aren't even in yet' Caspar laughed.

3
2

And go I plunged myself into the bath.
'Caspar Caspar hurry the fuck up!' I shout Caspar and Joe laugh at my pain
'I'm glad you find the funny I'm freezing my tits off CASPAR HURRY UP!' Caspar was still laughing
'Okay okay okay What was founded in 1953 by Chad Varah?'
'How the fuck I'm I supposed to know Wotsits?'
'No what does 'gnosis' mean in Greek?' Caspar and Joe where wetting themselves
'IM NOT EVEN FUCKING GREEK!'
'Nope it means knowledge' Caspar laughed
'Clearly something I don't have' I answer
'Alliumphobia is the fear of which food?'
'SHIT I DONT KNOW BANANAS?'
'No it's actually-' I cut Caspar off
'I DONT GIVE A SHIT NEXT QUESTION!'
'What is the most common surname in France?'
'Marley' I had given up
'What is the name given to a new species of dinosaur recently found in a cupboard at Wits University, South Africa?'
'Sod- off- osaurous'
'What year did ThatcherJoe start YouTube'
'7th August 2012' I didn't hesitate Caspar and Joe seemed shocked
'No sod that I know that's right' I jumped out of the bath and grabbed a towel 'someone's a Joe Sugg superfan' Caspar told the camera 'I'm so glad that's over' I shiver 'so Y/N how did you find that?' Caspar asked 'fucking horrible' I chatter 'anything else you want to say' he pretended to hold a microphone 'like comment subscribe my links in the description bye' I said quickly 'you can go into my bathroom and get out of those clothes' Joe pointed to his room 'thanks' I walked into his bathroom and got changed.

I went upstairs and I looked around I only saw Joe who was lounging on the sofa 'hey' he said 'hi' I looked around 'warmer?' Joe asked 'much where's Caspar?' I sat next to Joe 'he's going out tonight so he's getting ready' Joe explained 'oh okay so it's just us tonight' I stated 'I guess it is' Joe smiled to himself.

Me and Joe decided to have a Fifa off. 'Do you want to go to bed you look tired' Joe said as it was getting late 'no I'm fine' I yawn 'it's just because I'm winning' I add 'yeah right I-' Joe was cut off by his phone ringing.
'Oh hi buddy how did the date go' he answered it I assumed he was talking to Caspar
'Caspar what do you mean your lost'
Oh god I thought to myself
'Being your friend is like having a bloody dog' Joe said making me laugh he ended the call.

'Do you fancy coming with me on a Caspar hunt?' Joe asked 'well I think I should I mean I don't want to lose two of the biggest British YouTubers in one night' I made Joe laugh. I was still in my sweatpants and my tight vest top. 'Hey Joeeee?' I ask 'that's your I want something voice' Joe said chuckling 'could I borrow a jumper because I wasn't really planning on doing any late night Caspar hunts to be honest' I joke 'in my wardrobe' Joe laughed I grabbed his jumper 'look while you are stealing my clothes here's my coat I don't want you to catch a cold' he wrapped me in his signature orange coat 'what about you?' I ask 'I can handle and I'd rather I get a cold than you' he smiled my heart instantly melted 'And you have froze half to death once today because of me and Caspar' he left.

We walked to the restaurant Caspar had gone to with the unnamed girl. we walked around for a bit when we found Caspar sat on a bench 'thank god you guys are here' he hugged us both 'Caspar you are like 10 metres from the restaurant' I laughed 'welcome to my world' Joe sighed we were walking home when I stopped in my tracks 'oh shit' I whisper Joe looked at me concerned 'it's Sam' I said looking at sam on the other side of the road me and him made eye contact I could feel his eyes burning then I heard some laughs Joe interlocked his fingers in mine 'what are you doing?' I ask in a whisper 'kiss me!' Joe whispered 'why?' I was so confused 'do you trust me?' Joe asked 'yes with my life' I answered 'then kiss me' Joe said. 'dude isn't that your ex?' I heard sam and his mate murmur in the dimly lit street 'yeah' he scoffed . I put my arms round his neck and he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer I went on my tip toes then our lips locked together like pieces of a puzzle 'mate you fucked up' I heard sams mate but I was lost in the beautiful moment under the London Sky 'guys he's gone' Caspar said he waved him away 'Guys?!' Caspar whined breaking us apart 'I wish your ex would walk passed more often I could get used it that' Joe smirked making me blush 'me too' I smiled.