Music video

This was inspired by Justin Biebers What Do You Mean video

I just got off the phone with my manager. I'm so excited. She basically just told me I'm going to be in Zayns new music video. I loved one direction. I never usually get to do things as big as this. Because I'm basically an extra for music videos. I haven't done anything mega. Like I have been mainly in crowds or things with like 10 or more people so I couldn't really be seen, Im not complaining. I love my job. If you can class it as a job. I do things on the side like working in supermarkets, living the high life I know. So to be working on Zayns music video as an extra was amazing. Even though Zayn wasn't going to be in it and it wasn't like I was going to meet him that day still I was going to be in Zayn Maliks music video. My manager didn't tell me much. Well she didn't have to she said Zayn and I was in, my manager Chelsey is my best friend so she knew I'd die to be in this video, and to think they are paying me to do this was like a dream come true, I was waiting for someone to pinch me. She did say I may have to kiss a guy or two. Like I'm not a slut but it does come with the job, I've had to kiss a few guys for videos, it's a blessing and a curse.

The day of filming the video rolled around. I woke up so early out of excitement. I jump out of bed go for a shower and wash my hair before getting ready. I felt like this was the day my whole life had been leading up to. I put some natural make up on so I looked at least decent. As they usually redo everyone's make up anyway. I throw on a oversized flannel, a pair of white converse and a black bag as I knew I'd have to change clothes anyway. I walk into the kitchen popped some bread in the toaster and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. I open the fridge, pull out the orange juice cartoon, I carefully pour the orange into my glass before putting the cartoon back and grabbing the butter to later butter my toast. I put my now transformed toast onto a plate. I sit at my breakfast bar ready to eat my breakfast. I was about to take a bite out of my toast when I hear a knock at the door. I knew it was Chelsey before even opening the door. She always likes to come to mine before we have to leave before the video shoot. 'How are you' she says as I open the door engulfing me in a tight warm hug. 'I'm nervous how about you?' I return as she steps in the door following my to the kitchen, then taking a seat next to me at the breakfast bar. 'I'm good, why are you nervous honey?' She asked looking more concerned. 'Just because this is the biggest thing I have ever done and this is the first time I actually don't know much about what's happening' I sighed then proceeded to eat my toast. 'You'll do great and I know it's weird for me too I mean I don't even know what song it's for or how many people are going to be there I think it's because it was so last minute compared to your other music videos' she rambled the way I did to often 'yeah like how did you even manage to get me on a Zayn music video' that's a sentence I never thought I'd say 'Someone dropped out and I jumped on the opportunity because I know how much you love one direction' she smiled proud of herself and so she should be 'you realise you are like the best best friend ever' I tell her 'why thank you I do try' she smiles. After I finish my breakfast we get in her car and drive to the venue. We got sent up to a studio we walked in we were a bit early but they still rushed me off to make up. After I had my make up put on. I got sent to a stylist who gave me a pair of black ripped jeans and a floaty short strappy top with I really nice pair of black wedges with gold zips. Then it hit me where is everyone else. Usually so many people are rushing about getting people ready. It's probably because I was early. I got sent off to set when everyone was happy with my appearance I walk out to find Chelsey. 'Y/N just the person' she rushed up to me 'the director has asked if you mind taking you shirt off?' The question caught me a little off guard 'sorry?' I asked 'you'd still be in you jeans and bra but would you mind?' She asked again 'well I mean I guess not' I mean I had done a music video in a bikini there's not much difference right? 'Also do you mind making out with someone' she asked looking at me hopefully 'it depends who' I crossed my arms 'I have standards' I remind her 'he's hot I promise' she begs 'fine' I sigh just keeping in mind it was Zayns music video 'yay' she jumps and runs off.