❁New years eve❁

It was New Year's Eve and me joe Jim Tanya Marcus Naomi Caspar and Sophia, his girlfriend were all going to zalfies as a celebration.

I have been friends with Zoe and Joe for years now and they were the ones that encouraged me to start YouTube. So I also know Alfie really well because I saw Alfie a lot when him and Zoe started going out. But the only reason they have invited me is because they think that me and Joe fancy each other. Don't get me wrong I had a massive crush on him a few years back but then I knew he was so out of my league and there's a fair age gap between us.

Joe was picking me up in 2 hours so I washed my hair and blow dried it, straighten it, then I painted my nails and did my makeup then I went to my wardrobe to pick out and outfit. 'Classy and smart but casual' i thought to myself. I picked out black jeans black vans and a white vest and a leather jacket.

*ding* *dong*

The doorbell rang. 'It must be Joe' I said to my self picking up a small backpack. I opened the door 'taxi for miss- woah you look amazing' Joes jaw dropped 'thanks you might want to close your mouth before you catch flies' I laugh.

'Do you want to step in for a bit we have time before we have to head off' I asked joe 'yeah alright'
'would you like a drink' I offered joe 'nah I'm good'. We chatted about the old times then we left for Zalfies house.

'I'm so nervous' I said 'why what's up?' Joe asked 'I have never met Marcus or Naomi or Jim or Tanya' Joe then came to a red light so pull to a stop joe grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb then he looked at me 'Y/N they will love you trust me' he said as the light went green so he let go of my hand and grabbed the wheel.

We knocked at zalfies 'oh and speaking of the love birds' Alfie said opening the door laughing 'very funny Alf you have only made that joke 166 times' Joe laughed at his own joke 'actually 168 times by my count' I joked. We greeted Jim Tanya Marcus Naomi Caspar and Sophia, as we went into the living room. 'So wait you two aren't going out?' Sophia questioned for what seemed like the 1000th time. Joe face palmed 'no' I answered 'but they fancy each other though' Alfie spoke coolly walking past if it was no big deal 'Alfie!' Joe sternly whispered I went bright pink.

'So what takeaway should we get?' Zoe asked everyone 'thank you' I mouthed to her 'no problem' she mouthed back.

'Can we get pizza' Sophia asked 'and that's why you are Caspars girlfriend' I laughed 'great minds think alike' Caspar ignored my comment.

We ended up ordering 6 large pizzas and we all sat on the floor picking at the pizzas and talking about YouTube and how jim and Tanya meet. I could tell joe was bored.

'What should we do now?' Joe asked after they had finished. 'Well it's quite dark out and it is 5 minutes till midnight' Zoe said 'can we play hide and seek in the dark' Joe jumped excitedly 'No I was going to say lets do fireworks' Zoe laughed 'I suppose that works to' Joe sulked jokingly.

Joe seemed a bit quiet 'are you ok' I asked 'fine just nervous' he replied 'nervous for what' I questioned. Then the fireworks started going off. 1 minute to midnight. Another few went off then we all started counting.
'10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2....1 HAPPY-' then I felt joes lips against mine we slowly moved in sync 'happy new year Y/N' joe whispered 'Happy new year Joseph'
'I just wanted to say I have loved you for a while but didn't know if you felt the same way'
'of course I do I have loved you ever since we first meet' I said welling up. 'I KNEW IT!' Alfie shouted from behind us. Making us both blush as everyone was staring at us.