❁Fake girlfriend❁

'But Y/N my ex will be there' Joe whined 'I can't just lie to your whole family' I answer. Me and Joe became friends when I moved to London and we have always been very close we spent nearly every minute of every day together we were very comfortable around each other. I have seen every one Joe has dated. I help him film edit and cook. I stay over when Caspars away and when he's not away. I have shared a bed with Joe before I have shared a bed with Caspar before I've slept on the sofa before. I've house sat for them when they are on holiday I've been on holiday with them. We were very close some people have thought we were going out and some thought we were brother and sister. I'm used to joes pranks and antics I have been involved with many of them and just when I thought I'd heard it all Joe wanted me to pretend to be his girlfriend for some family party and his ex was going to be there and he didn't want to be the only single one and I think he wanted to make her jealous but I don't know why would he choose me he could have anyone so why me to make her jealous. 'Y/N pleaseeeeeeee just one day that's it' he asked holding my hands he was desperate 'why me?' I ask 'because you love me' he grinned stupidly at me I roll my eyes 'and my family love you too, you'd look stunning and I'd love to have you by my side pleaseeeeeeeeeee' he was clearly on the edge 'I'll even pay for your dress' he adds 'fine I'll do it' I say making him jump in the air pulling me into a hug 'thank you so much' he squeezed me tight.

The day of the party rolled around and I was at joes getting ready. He stuck to his word and payed for a new dress. Which I had laid out on the bed with my shoes and a necklace. I hop in the shower washing my hair I get out and dried it and then I straighten it after I did my make up painted my nails I put my dress on I looked at myself in the mirror I went to put my necklace on but I struggled with the catch when I felt someone's hands take over 'you look beautiful' Joe smiled from over my shoulder making me go pink 'you look quite dashing yourself' I turn to face him. Maybe today wasn't going to be so bad after all. I sat on the bed and put my shoes on. Joe gave me a hand up. I put my phone in his pocket because I can't be bothered with a clutch bag. We got in joes car 'okay so who asked who out' I ask 'what?' Joe laughed 'well if someone asks who asked who out' I explain 'oh yeah well I asked you out.... When we were on holiday... In South Africa on New Years' he said definitely 'so we have been dating 3 months' I check 'yeah but we have been friends for 4 years and we first met when you moved to London' he added 'alright' butterflies grow in my stomach getting more and more nervous. We pulled to a stop. Joe put his hand on mine 'you'll do great' he smiles he offers me his hand I take it and he helps me out of the car we walk arm in arm into the party it was crowded with people, I saw Zoe  at the back with Alfie. 'Joe Y/N how lovely to see you both' Tracey, joes mum, said giving me and Joe a hug 'I thought you said you were bringing you girlfriend' graham, joes dad, came over teasing him 'Y/N is my girlfriend dad' Joe explained 'so he finally grew a pair and asked you then' graham laughed I gave Joe a confused look 'yeah I did' Joe smiled awkwardly 'we are going to say hi to Zoe' Joe had hold of my hand and pulled me in zoës direction 'it was lovely talking to you as always' I say to Tracey and Graham as Joe dragged me away 'you too' Tracey shouts after me 'have a good time love birds' graham joked. Joe held my hand as we dodged through a sea of people until we got to Zoe and Alfie 'hey Joe my man' Alfie gave Joe a bro hug 'zoë how are you' I ask hugging her 'I'm good thanks' she answered 'I was so happy when I heard about you and Joe finally getting together' Zoe smiled I looked at Joe in shock he was so close to Zoe and so was I for that matter I felt so uncomfortable lying to her 'yeah you to are adorable' Alfie added 'thanks that's sweet coming from the cutest most shipped couple on the whole of YouTube' I made them chuckle 'joe can I talk to you a minute' I ask him 'sure thing babe' he smirked proud of himself. I pulled Joe a side 'you told Zoe' I say 'well sort of I asked my mum if I could bring you "my girlfriend" and Zoe over heard and asked me I panicked' Joe shrugged. He placed his hand on my lower back and pulled me closer 'come on let's have a good time' he smiled handing me a beer. We walk back over to Zalfie 'trouble in paradise' Alfie asked 'no we are just fine right love?' Joe puts his hand round my waist 'right' I smile Joe kisses my head taking me by surprise. We sat talking to Zoe and Alfie for a while. Then in the background I heard Mr Brightside buy the killers 'I love this song' me and Joe mutter in unison 'come on you' Joe said getting up a bit drunk 'me?' I ask 'well yeah' he held out his hand I took it and got up 'Joe where are we going?' I say as he lead me holding my hand 'to dance' he answered simply. We got to the "dance floor" and we started .. Well you couldn't call it dancing we were just mucking about air guitaring we looked so stupid. Then the song ended I went to walk of and sit back down when Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me back as Perfect by One Direction started to play. He brought me close to him and he sung the words to me our fingers locked he spun me around then he put his hands on my waist and slowly swayed from side to side I smile at how beautiful this moment was 'your perfect to me' Joe said along with the music making me blush. He brought me closer to his face I went on tip toes then mine and joes lips connected I felt sparks fly everyone was staring at us we could have stay there kissing for a lifetime. 'I should be your "girlfriend" more often' I say loud enough for just Joe to hear it he just smiled. Joes ex walked past I rested my head on his chest 'I love you' I say causing his ex to give me a dirty look which made me smile 'she's jealous' I tell Joe 'Y/N I don't want you to be my fake girlfriend anymore I want you to actually be mine I have meant every single word I have said to you today you are perfect to me you are gorgeous I love you Y/N' Joe looked into my eyes 'Joe I love you too' I smile tears welling up in my eyes 'I've waited so long to hear that' Joe smiled back pulling me into a hug.