❁Drunk!¡❁

'I'm going out' Joe said to me grabbing his coat 'can I come?' I ask. He didn't reply 'I'll take that as a no! when you coming back?' 'Later' he said walking out the door. He was in a bad mood. This is the fourth time this week that joe had gone out drinking and it's only Wednesday. I get so worried about him. I mean when I started going out with joe 8 months ago I knew he went out drinking a lot but Im really worry about him and it also means we hardly spend time together.

I looked at my watch 1:00 am he's still not back. I decide to go to bed. But I can't get to sleep I'm to worried about joe.
2 hours later

*click* *click*

Joe unlocked the door and staggered into our apartment. He collapsed on the bed next to me not staying a word. Before he fell fast asleep. He had a strong scent of alcohol wafting from him. 'Thank god your ok' I whispered as I kissed him on the head.

I woke up and joe was still asleep it was 10:45 I was meeting Zoe at 11:30 to buy joe a new laptop. so I decided to get ready. I had a shower, got dressed, had a coffee and left joe a note to telling where I was but he wouldn't be up until noon though so it didn't matter.

'Hello Y/N' Zoe said in her cheery tone 'hey Zoe' I said as she hugged me 'what's wrong' she asked me seriously 'nothing' 'Y/N I know when you are lying what's the matter hun' she seemed concerned 'it's just I'm worried about joe. He has been out drinking nearly every day this week and we never spend time together anymore' I said tears in my eyes 'aww Y/N' she hugging me again 'where is he now?' She asked 'at home sleeping' I said calming myself down 'that's all he ever does drink and sleep he hasn't filmed a video in weeks. The other day I had 15 people message me to see if joe was still alive' I said trying not to cry 'do you want me to talk to him?' 'Maybe' I mumble 'ok I'll talk to him' she smiled at me.

4 hours later
'Thanks for the help Zoe' I said to Zoe 'it's ok it was great hanging out we should do it more often' 'we should it's fun I'll text you later bye' 'bye' Zoe said hugging me then getting in her car.

I unlocked the door 'joe' I said quietly not wanted to wake him if he was still asleep. I walked into our bedroom. There was joe and a blonde girl naked in bed together. I was done being upset because of him!

'Joe do you want to introduce me to your new "friend"?'
I said nearly crying already
'Um who are you?' The slut asked 'Ummm I'm his girlfriend! Now get out of my house' I said mocking her then pushing her out of the house.
'so what's your excuse ?!' I said crying 'Y/N you have to believe me I was drunk'
'really!! That makes a fucking change' I said sarcastically
'I have had enough' I said crying
'please don't leave me!' Joe was now crying
'I was out with your sister getting you another fucking laptop because your one is broken and you sleep with someone else!'
'Please don't go!' He begged
'I always get so worried when ever you go out and I don't sleep till you come home to make sure you are safe' I said to joe
'I only go out to drink because I'm so scared you will leave me' Joe said crying
'joe I love you I really do'
'then please give me another chance'
'I don't know if I can you always go out and get drunk, we never spend time with each other because your are out or editing or asleep, or I'm at work and you just cheated on me !' I said sobbing 'please if you take me back I won't go out I will never cheat on you ever again!'
'Promise?'
'Promise!'
There was a minute of silence. I couldn't leave he meant so much to me I can't think of my life without him
'I swear Sugg if you mess this up I swear I will -' I couldn't even finish my sentence
'I won't I promise!'
He gently took my face in his hand and kissed me soft and passionately.