❁Cheater❁

Me and Harry held hands walking down town we were with Joe and Caspar my two best friends. Joe seemed quieter than normal but I brushed it off and carried on walking. We turned into a Starbucks and sitting at a booth we had been there about 5 minutes when 'oh my god that's the time I have to.. Um go do a meeting' Harry said looking at his phone 'a meeting?' I looked at him confused 'yeah I mean like work stuff' he slid out of the booth 'I love you' he said quickly kissing my lips and ran out the door.

We sat in silence Joe and Caspar didn't say anything they looked empty but as if they were thinking 'are you two okay?' I ask them 'oh um yeah' Caspar smiled 'joe?' I was getting worried 'oh I'm yeah fine I guess' he tried to smile 'somethings up' I frowned at them 'no it's fine' Caspar answered.

We decided to leave Starbucks and walk back to their apartment. We sat and watched the rugby chatting and laughing. *Buzz* my phone went off 'who is it?' Joe asked 'Harry' I smiled then unlocking my phone I sigh 'hi babe sorry can't come back tonight business is crazy' I read the message out loud Joe scowled 'oh' Caspar broke the silence, it was only a small thing but he didn't even put any kisses. I lock my phone and try to hide the fact I'm upset. 'You can stay here' Joe smiled 'yeah okay why not' I didn't see the point in sitting around on my own miserable because Harry couldn't be with me.

'I can't believe England lost AGAIN' Joe sulked 'they are a disgrace' I add in disappointment 'can we order a pizza?' Caspar asked Joe gave him the look of bitch really 'I mean to help you get over you loss' Caspar added 'okay I want a pepperoni' Joe still sounded as if he was in a bit of a strop 'alright Y/N what would you like?' Caspar said as if he was taking my order 'I'll just have a margarita or I'll share I don't mind' I didn't want to be to much trouble.

Caspar ordered the pizzas and ate them while we played Fifa *buzz* my phone went off again 'I wish I could be with you' it was Harry 'awwww' I said out loud 'what' Joe asked coldly 'Oh just Harry' I smile 'I love him so much I think he's the one you know I really miss him' I ramble on 'sorry' I apologise noticing Joe and Caspar had both lost interest and had started setting up a new game.

'I miss you' I reply I stare at the message 'another game Y/N?' Caspar asked 'um nah' I replied I continued to stare at the messages 'he sent the message only one minute ago' I thought.

*1 hour later*
'Y/N are you ok you have been staring at your phone for an hour' Joe asked 'Harry still hasn't replied' I sigh 'maybe his phone died' Caspar suggested 'but he was active a minute ago' I point out 'he could have lost his phone' caspar shrugged 'yeah but in the space of a minute' my thoughts were spinning around my head 'maybe-' Caspar was cut off 'Y/N I can't take this anymore!' Joe said almost screaming 'Harry is cheating on you' I felt faint 'this has to be a prank' I laugh a little aware that I was as pail as a sheet 'I'm sorry Y/N I didn't want to tell you this way it's just I couldn't take it anymore it's been building up inside me all day every time I went to mention it you'd say how wonderful he is I really didn't want to tell you but I couldn't let that asshole fuck you around' Joe said in tears of anger sadness and disappointment in himself 'I can't believe you would try and brake me and Harry up this way he'd never do anything like that and to think all this time I thought you were my friends' I shouted tears flooding from my eyes I stormed out their flat.

Harry wouldn't he couldn't. I walked to my apartment my tshirt was getting speckled with rain drops and tears. By the time I got in my hair and clothes where soaked. I'd only been walking 10 minutes. I tossed my keys on the table. I got into my pyjamas. I put Netflix on but I didn't watch I stared into the screen thinking. I was all out of tears to cry about it. I don't know how long I was sat there staring into the screen.

*Ring* *Ring*
My phone rang snapping me out of the trance. It was Joe. I ignored it. Seconds later *ring* *ring* I debated with myself weather to answer 'screw it he's just going to keep calling' I said aloud I know what joes like 'what' I asked bluntly
'Y/N' Joe said as if he had been running 'look you can believe me or not but you need to meet me now' Joe rushed 'Joe where are you?' I asked hearing cars in the background wind and a slight chatter in his voice 'well um yeah that's the thing can you meet by the Hilton' he shivered 'the hotel?' I question 'yeah' he answered 'whatever' I was already tired over being angry at him I didn't know what to believe anymore.

'What do you want now?' I ask bluntly Joe embraced me in a hug as I got to the hotel 'look I never wanted to be the one to tell you but someone has to and I won't let him treat you like shit anymore' he whispered still holding my small frame, I'd given up with life and everything by this point. 'why are we here' I still didn't quite believe him 'look I don't want you to cry' he let go of me 'that means I'm going to cry' I was nearly in tears already 'Harry was in there kissing a blonde' Joe pointed in to the Hilton 'I'm fucking done with that dick where was he Joe?' Rage filled my body 'he was-' I didn't give him time to answer I stormed into the Hilton I walked round the corner and as if right on cue he wasn't just kissing some blonde he full on pinned her against the wall and was making out with he saw me and stumbled backwards 'Y/N you.. How... Why are you here?' He asked 'oh I'm sorry ruined you little make out session did I? Sorry I mean business meeting' I was ready to slap him 'Babe who's this' the blonde asked 'um well I mean-' I cut Harry off 'yeah Harry who am I?' I raise my eyebrows 'this is .. No one' he answered then my heart broke into one thousand pieces as much as I was angry I had never felt more heart broken 'asshole she's your girlfriend' Joe appeared at my side 'no Stacy she's the ex I was talking about' Harry said to his new bird 'how long has this been going on' I stutter not sure if I want to know the answer. Harry said nothing '3 months right babe' the blonde seemed proud of her "boyfriend" hugging up to his arm. We were dating for 6 months I thought 'look Stacy have him just a heads up he's a cheating lying obnoxious self centred nob' I say 'oh and Harry you have something on your face' I say before slapping him.

I ran out of the Hilton crying. 'Joe I'm so sorry I should have believed you' I sob 'How can you ever forgive me I believed the bellend over my best friend' tears streaming down my face.
'Y/N don't worry about it' Joe put his arm around me walking me home. I couldn't stop apologising and crying but mostly apologising. 'I .. I Jjust.. Can't.. Believe .. He did.. That.. I'm sorry' I said between sobs. My whole world had been crushed around me but Joe was trying to hold it up. Joe stopped abruptly. He placed his hands on my shoulders so he was facing my
'Y/N I know this is a hard time for you and i feel horrible that you even have to find out he should never have cheated on you, dont worry about me I completely understand Im always here for you but please don't waste your beautiful tears on that ass faced twat brain tiny dicked man whore, he doesn't deserve it if he can't see you are beautiful cute funny sweet kind caring selfless and if he can't see that you are the only girl a person could need then sod him move on and don't look back' he says wiping the tears off my face 'you mean that?' I ask 'of course I do I love you Y/N' he realised what he just said making him flush red. 'I love you too' I reply before I went on tip toes and kissed him it was like a scene from a movie as we stood in the rain kissing, it became move heated then joe pulled away and whispered in my ear 'I think we should take this back to my place before we catch a cold'.