❁Stand up to cancer❁

'Hey Y/N I know you where only supposed to be making teas and coffee for the stand up to cancer live stream would you mind showing Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee around the studio?' My boss texted me. Today was the "dress rehearsal" if you like of the stand up to cancer live stream event and as I love the charity I thought I might as well do my bit and volunteer to help out. I put my SUTC tshirt on black jeans some natural make up and I wore a my favourite gold watch.

I headed out for the rehearsal it was only a 10 minute drive there as soon as I got in it was hectic people were running round at least 4 people powered my face before realising I was a volunteer. Then my boss rushed up to me 'Y/N right Joe and Caspar have justified arrived please can you just give them a tour of the studio' he asked 'um yeah sure?!' I was so confused 'cheers you are a star' he patted me on the back then walked off before I could ask anymore questions.

I walked out to find Joe and Caspar signing in. 'Oh hello' Caspar said turning round 'hey' Joe smiled 'hello so I'm Y/N and I'm going to be showing you round the studio' I introduced myself 'Y/N that's a beautiful name' Caspar said 'to match a beautiful face' Joe smoothly added making me go crimson red 'buy me a drink first' i joke 'so let's start the "tour"' I also apologise in advance for how socially awkward I'm' I add making Joe and Caspar laugh.

'So this is the main stage' I said showing them round the manic stage then we went round the back so this is where the "YouTube star in a toy car" races are going to happen' we walked down a corridor 'I only got asked to do this morning so I'm not sure really where I'm going' I try to laugh off my nervousness 'it'll be fine love' Joe reassured me. We all were chatting and laughing walking around the studio.

'And finally this is your dressing room' I said opening the door 'why don't you hide in here with us' Caspar suggested making me laugh 'okay but only as it is you two' I ended up sitting in there with them laughing and joking around for the most of day. *bing* my phone went off 'Hey Y/N thanks for that today I need a word then you can go home'
'Who was it?' Joe asked 'it's my boss' I told them both 'I'll see you too tomorrow' I went to leave 'wait!' Caspar said 'we have to get a group selfie!' I laugh 'okay' we took pictures 'I've got to go' I hugged Caspar goodbye and then hugged Joe goodbye it was longer than a regular hug. I walked out to talk to my boss.

JOES POV
'You fancy her!' Caspar shouted as soon as the door was shut 'Caspar shut up not so loud!' I whisper 'So you do fancy her!' He insisted 'so what if I do' I tried acting cool 'Awwwww joeee' Caspar coed 'sod off'.

*the next day*
MY POV
Today was the day of the actual live stream. I was rushing around getting coffees and teas I've nearly bumped into at least 50 people I've burnt my hand 3 times and spilt 5 teas and 2 coffees. I was just about to make yet another coffee 'hey stranger' Joe said 'hello' I smiled and stopped making the coffee 'would you mind telling me where stage 2 is?' He asked 'yeah sure it's straight forward till you get to the main stage then turn left' I replied 'could you show me?' He asked 'umm yeah' I walked Joe to stage 2 his arm kept brushing against mine. 'Here we are' I turn around Joe lightly grabbed my wrist 'please stay' all of a sudden Joe looked sincere and worried 'I'm so scared please stay I feel comfortable when you are around' I looked into his eyes 'I'll ask my boss' I smiled all of a sudden two strong arms wrapped around me I felt his warmth and I felt his heart beat he made me feel different he made me feel special. He let me go 'thank you' he smiled.

I walked around then I found my boss 'Y/N just the person I wanted to see you don't need to make anymore coffees' he said 'hey could I work on stage 2?' I ask 'yeah sure is it because your boyfriend on that stage? ' he laughed walking off '30 MINUTES TILL WE GO LIVE' a man on a microphone shouted. I walked over to find Joe 'what did he say?' Joe asked nervously 'he said yeah' I smiled

JOES POV
'I'm so nervous' I said shakily 'I sound so needy' I thought 'but what if she doesn't like me the way I like her and I made her come work over here' my thoughts were stopped by Y/N 'babe there's no need to worry you'll be great' she smiled coolly 'Did she just call me babe she just called me babe?!'

MY POV
'Thanks' Joe smiled. Caspar came running over 'thank god I found you I got lost' he panted making me laugh. We sat on the sofa set out for the show we sat around talking 'I'm so nervous Joe stated 'I'm nervous for you' I laughed '10 MINUTES TILL WE GO LIVE' the same annoying man with the mega phone 'oh shit' Joe panicked I handed him a bottle of water 'you'll do fine trust me and I'm gunna be here with you every step of the way just pretend you are talking to me' I smile 'thank you' he said trying to smile through his nervousness 'COME ON SUGGY you can do this!' I caused him to laugh. He looked more and more comfortable '1 MINUTE TILL WE GO LIVE' everyone took their places '20 SECONDS' he shouted again Joe ran over to me giving me a tight hug he slowly pulled away then he pecked me on the lips out of nowhere 'WE ARE LIVE!' Joe let go of me winking running in front of camera 'well now that joes done kissing his girlfriend we can start' Caspar said smugly Joe and me both went a deep crimson red 'let's not dwell on that on with the live stream' Joe changed the subject. Joe was great at the live show and so was Caspar. I walked from behind the camera and went to get myself a coffee 'hey Y/N can you come help us' Joe asked through his microphone 'Umm sure' I said realising the camera from stage 2 had panned round and was now on me. As I walked up to the stage I feel like I was on a gameshow with the camera following my every move. I hoped on to the stage 'so this is Y/N and she has been a big help to us over the past few days' Joe smiled 'so how can I be of assistance' I asked 'we need you to help us with dares' Caspar grinned evilly 'okayyy I'm scared' I laughed.

At first I started picking out dares there were a few good ones 'Y/N your turn' Joe said 'okay' I picked up a bit of paper out of the bowl 'umm.. I mean-' Caspar cut me off 'what does it say' 'kiss joe' you read aloud blushing 'what again?!' Caspar asked 'I think that was supposed to be for Caspar' I laugh nervously 'yeah' Joe did the same nervous laugh I don't know it was just so awkward it kiss someone with at least 4 cameras pointed right at you and it was live 'JUST KISS ALREADY WE DONT WANT THE REMAINING 8 HOURS TO BE FILLED WITH YOU JUST STANDING THERE GET ON WITH IT!' I heard Oli shout from stage 1 'KEEP IT CLEAN' my boss shouted. I stood nervously before Joe 'don't be scared' he whispered 'but your fans will murder me' I half joke 'I'll protect you' I went on my tip toes put my arms round his neck he held my waist as if he was holding me up then I lent in and are lips connected moving in sync it felt like we were the forever 'guys you can stop now' Caspar said awkwardly 'GUYS!' He was a little louder this time I felt one of joes hands leave my waist as he hit Caspar 'Oww' caspar whined 'well I'm going to leave them back to Oli on the main stage while me and Joe if he ever stops kissing Y/N will be going head to head to see who can raise the most money' Caspar said taking over as me and Joe were completely lost in the moment 'guys!' Caspar seemed annoyed break us apart 'Finally!' He over emphasised 'sorry' I reply completely red in the face 'you're cute when you blush' Joe stared at me which made me subconsciously bite my lip and look at my feet. 'Come on love birds we have money to raise' Caspar said.
-------------
Sorry this went better in my head but
on a serious note stand up to cancer is a really good charity and that's the reason I wrote this I love the charity and together we can kick cancers ass

To donate:
Text STAND3 to 70404 to donate £3
Text STAND5 to 70404 to donate £5
Text STAND10 to 70404 to donate £10